Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships (27574 Views)

Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife / How Can I Stop Feeling This Way? / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by Ameanux(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Having a partner who understand you better is the best partner one need in any relationship. Do not cheat on her.
Treat her like a queen.
Always expres how you feel when you ae wit her.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by Rebsy(f): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2016
lovely ...just what I need right now. thanks ops!
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by tk4rd: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2016
There is this girl I once knew.
The whole points the Op listed just described her totally.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by deathmen12: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2016
hmmm, op thank u
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by SOPIGO: 7:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Well, I have been a victim of No. 3 but this episode will guide me.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600[url]]I have been looking forward to read ladies comments on this write up but I didn't c any instead LADY F just come torn her pant without realizing[/url].[[/color]/font]
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2016
PLEASE, WHEN will all these RUBBISH end..?

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by ademega(m): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2016
hmmm many relationship gone sowr cos of number 1&3
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by Bwaal(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2016
. . N
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by ElFenomeno1: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2016
eleojo23:
Feel free to leave a comment...
Don't forget, this is not only about romantic boy-girl relationships
Thanks for sharing.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by zoneros(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2016
I don't do relationships
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by IdrisaHafi(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2016
pls help me i need nairaland agent contact e.mail
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by benzema8(m): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Perfect post.I was guilty of all.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by feldido(m): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Op, if one is broke nothing can make the guy secure.
There's just a thin line between love and heartbreak when one is broke. grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by butanep(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2016
autotrader014:
the only sure way to stop feeling insecure in life is to make money.. shekina. grin

You are on point bro...

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by eleojo23: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2016
zoneros:
I don't do relationships
You are just making comments without reading.
Chai! nairalanders never disappoint.

I stated that this is not just about romantic relationships.
That is why i did not create this topic in the romance section.
The word "relationship" means more than "romance"!

What do you call the connection between you and your brother, sister, friends? It's relationship!
If you don't have any relationships, it means you don't have connection with any human being.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by ClassieDemo(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Tanks though. .....
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by Teespice(f): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2016
eleojo23:

I was also guilty of number 1.
I was always trying to read the minds of my friends and decipher what they were thinking (feeling like a detectivegrin). But it usually led me to making wrong assumptions.

I have realised that everyone has a right to think private thoughts the same way I like to have my privacy. If someone is honest with you, he/she will tell you the things you should know. No need to probe too much.

I am also guilty as well.

it is not easy changing especially if you are the kind that tends to jump into conclusions. you can't blame the person especially this action is arising from past events.

but then that is no excuse as assumptions is the mother of Bleep ups
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by arofemites(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2016
This is what led to divorce in my life. My wife is looking for a perfect marriage. She does read meaning to all my actions.

And this results into complain and nag everyday. My less Dan 3 years marriage has collapsed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by AppleBeri(f): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2016
I think insecurity also stems from a person's personality or temperament. A melancholic or phlegmatic temperament is very prone to insecurity, at certain times and in certain situations.
But this is a very informative piece. Nice one
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2016
feldido:
zoneros:
I don't do relationships
gentlesoul196:
Bulsh!t write up... stay single n be happier
Ameanux:
Having a partner who understand you better is the best partner one need in any relationship. Do not cheat on her.
Treat her like a queen.
Kreamie:
* STOP NAGGING
* STOP ASKING FOR MONEY
* STOP COMPLAINING EVERY SINGLE MINUTE
* STOP THE FBI CRAP
* STOP LOOKING THROUGH HIS/HER PHONE AS YOU'LL ONLY GIVE YOU YOURSELF A HEARTACHE
Ameanux:
Treat her like a queen.

Olodo like these will just comment without reading. OP said not for romantic relationship.
Ndukings92:
as far as d guy in question is broke, insecurity is his case. period!
gentlesoul196:
Bulsh!t write up... stay single n be happier
Ameanux:
Treat her like a queen.
Kreamie:
* STOP NAGGING
* STOP ASKING FOR MONEY
* STOP COMPLAINING EVERY SINGLE MINUTE
* STOP THE FBI CRAP
* STOP LOOKING THROUGH HIS/HER PHONE AS YOU'LL ONLY GIVE YOU YOURSELF A HEARTACHE
Ameanux:
Treat her like a queen.

Olodo like these will just comment without reading. OP said not for romantic relationship.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by mrking3(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2016
feldido:
that's the insecurity we are talking about! What ever happened to self confidence? I knew of a broke guy that approached a Banker in my Hood with mere slippers and it worked for him! Last time I checked, he's enjoying his relationship inspite of his financial status! The highest form of Inferiority complex is when you borrow your friend's car, wears just to approach a common Lady!! Sigh! The key word is BE YOURSEL!

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by idris4eva(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2016
You just elaborate what av been going through in d past 2wks now.....currently experiencing all what you post up there.............#ThumbsUp
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by pabjo: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2016
reading in process...no comment yet
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by Alezy(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2016
OP u nailed it.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by yemstok(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2016
God bless you O.P
you just blessed a soul.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships by Bigpicture(f): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2016
Nice....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK / Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) / Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.