Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery (27542 Views)

Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by dre11(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
The father of six said that he had caught his wife on three different occasions with another man, alleging that she had had been involved in several cases of abortions.

A 75-year-old man, Mr Kayode Oguntuase, on Monday approached an Ado-Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve his 26-year-old marriage on allegation of being starved of sex.

Oguntuase told the court that his 53-year-old wife, Felicia, was also sleeping with other men.
He also accused the wife of stubbornness, theft, threats to his life and lack of care for him, adding that she was also adamant to corrections.

The father of six said that he had caught his wife on three different occasions with another man, alleging that she had had been involved in several cases of abortions.

‘’She does not take care of me anymore; she always starves me of sex and also abandons me whenever I am sick,’’ he told the court.
Oguntuase said that Felicia had the habit of stealing his money, adding that he had had cause to throw out of but had to take her back on the intervention of her family.

He therefore prayed the court to dissolve the marriage, saying he could live with her any longer.
But his wife denied the allegations against her, saying that she lived with Oguntuase and was performing her duties as a wife and mother.

She told the court the only time she did not have sex with her husband was when he was ill.
She said that her husband ‘’cannot send me packing because of my assistance to him while he was building the house’’.
The President of the court, Mr Joseph Ogunsemi, adjourned the case to Sept. 7, 2015, for judgment. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/449884/man-75-seeks-divorce-over-starvation-of-sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by dmola(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lobatan .....ends time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by dre11(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
She said that her husband ‘’cannot send me packing because of my assistance to him while he was building the house’’.

cheesy
cheesy

Thank goodness that you don't want the divorce not because you still love him, but because of the assistance you render in building the house.

Seems love is on holiday in this marriage with this underlying message the wife just passed across from this quoted word

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Yustash001(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Konji self still dey hold baba....

2 Likes

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Can his shrinkled tin do again...

1 Like

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kennyman2000(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
konji is no respecter of age.. Thats it..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

1 Like

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Tallesty1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Marriages these days sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Sandydayz(f): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa o shocked
Me confuse
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Islie: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
A 75-year-old man, Mr Kayode Oguntuase, on Monday approached an Ado-Ekiti Customary Court to dissolve his 26-year-old marriage on allegation of being starved of sex

When the 75 years old man now goes and look for all those young blood that will drain his blood and strength....... We will be quick to blame him not knowing the genesis of what drove him outside to look for them.

His manhood is still in active service

6 Likes

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sandydayz:
Na wa o shocked Me confuse
Wetin dey confuse you abi who dey confuse you?
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Sandydayz(f): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Wetin dey confuse you abi who dey confuse you?
Na what i do? Well if a 75 year man could want divorce cus of s*x starvation.... This is serious. cheesy Am tired of dis Country grin

2 Likes

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sandydayz:

Na what i do? Well if a 75 year man could want divorce cus of s*x starvation.... This is serious. cheesy Am tired of dis Country grin

Why not pack out and pack into my country? wink
There we all share similar libido cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Sandydayz(f): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Why not pack out and pack into my country? wink
There we all share similar libido cheesy
And which Country is that? undecided
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sandydayz:

And which Country is that? undecided

Not to be disclosed in public...
Heard there are kidnappers around?...
Just confirm willingness to elope with me...and get details and address yonder wink
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Just confirm willingness to elope with me...and get details and address yonder wink

You dey do this think too? cheesy

I like ur lines...
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Sandydayz(f): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Dis is serious... sad
Thinkin bout it..... If it's better dan Naija send me d address sharp sharp grin
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

You dey do this think too? cheesy
I like ur lines...

See them monitoring spirits and kidnappers undecided
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sandydayz:

Dis is serious... sad
Thinkin bout it..... If it's better dan Naija send me d address sharp sharp grin

Just send me a PM to get address immediately...
Trust me, naija is nothing compared to our world wink
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Too bad. 22 years older than the woman, how best do you want her to see you if not as a father? The maximum age difference between couples should be @ most 10 years (my take). That way you see each others as sibblings/friends. Not father/child relationship in marriage

7 Likes

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Illiterates....locals. you will hear cases of people thrown in prison for 10yrs awaiting Trial yet the judge is listening to all this Old Cargoes. SAD SYSTEM undecided

2 Likes

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
@ 75 ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny Graanny.

1 Like

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by AINATOLULOPE: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mm
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by jaybee104(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
really need to sea pictures b4 I judge.. Make e no go b adams oshomole hmmm.. I no talk anything b4 edo witches start to day attack me
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by denisbath(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
k,family matters,i no put my mouth,make dem settle am,btw dem sef
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by vickylala239: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Okk

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Kelklein(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
undecided
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by preserver231(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sandydayz:

lol leave the vibrant young at heart man o
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Aitee1: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
At 75 he still wan straff, hian! lipsrsealed
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by ahckmedkosy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Just coming out of the shower and read this post.. abeg na now the man discover his drilling bit never chop grease? Pls next joke OP
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by M4gunners: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mehn at 75 this Man still dey hungry for punny eh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State / 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.