Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Never Trust God Never - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Trust God Never (535 Views)

What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? / Do You TRUST God Enough? Which Would You Choose? Gun Or Witchcraft / Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Trust God Never by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Now can you trust something you don,t understand, you don,t understand God he is very supreme so why trust him. Follow chukwu abiama ko poga ulu. Like I said to chukwu abiama your name is at stake cause we mention it all the time.
This is a preaching from the mouth of the radio biafra director and the audio is below in that video. Even in that same video of me exposing Nnamdi Kanu(kamanozuzo,god of thunder) he mentioned good man sas that he,s doing the continuation of yahweh heshua the holy blessing from Israel.The blessing is just like biafra is also on the link below. If you are an IPOB that does,nt believe, hearing is believing. Watch my video hear for yourself confirm on my video. Why am happy is that nobody has ever argued my audio all they call me is saboteur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOyqwMRLiCI

I must expose IPOB to the last. Biafraudexposed is here
Re: Never Trust God Never by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Any opposition?

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Services Of A Voodoo Practitioner / Nigeria Tops Record For Number Of Christians Killed For Faith-related Reasons / Does Praying In Our Mind And Praying Out Loud Have Any Difference In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.