Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God (10229 Views)

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2016
There are many proves that christians in particular don't trust the prayers they make even though they would defend their belief with a lot of noise (and violence).

HERE IS THE CHALLENGE

Imagine Armed robbers enter a christian home- your home. After beating the living day light out of you and your family, they got blood thirsty and decide to kill all of you.

Now they confirmed you are all christian and believe in God so they decide to be fair to u guys.

YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE PRIVELEDGE OF PRAYING TO GOD FOR PROTECTION

BUT

YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN

A GUN SHOT TO YOUR HEADS

OR

THEY SHOULD COMMAND ESU to strike you all dead using the charms they came in with.

WHICH WILL YOU CHOOSE and WHY?

We all know the obvious Answer.

NO believer will choose a gun shot to the head. NONE. Not even if you pour all the anointing oil on yourself.
Somehow, your subconscious knows your prayers can never protect you from certain death.
You know your brains would be splattered on the floor once the trigger is pulled.

You will rather choose ESU killing u while you pray because you subconsciously know that both ESU and YOUR GOD aint real.

Think about this.

Why do we excuse God when real challenges surface. Why do we choose scientifically proven things over believe in God when it matters?

So why do christians pray?

*they pray JUST IN CASE there is God and he answers them

*they pray because it makes them feel good. The feeling that u are talking to an almighty being can be pleasurable.

*they pray because they are expected to.

The subject of prayer is not something we can fully deal dissect. It is a broad topic.
Prayer has it's benefits, but does not matter when it matters.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Why do you think Christian leaders who claim to be miracle channels avoid visiting people in critical situations out side the church?

How many times have you heard that oyedepo or tb joshua or adeboye visited an hospital and people got healed and the hospital emptied?

Real life is different from a crusade where everything is conditioned and controlled to fool people and even people are willing to voluntarily claim to be healed just to please the pastor or in hope that they would later get the real healing be claiming it by faith and testifying even though they know they are not healed

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by Tallesty1(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2016
One question please.
Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by kevoh(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2016
HardMirror:
Why do you think Christians avoid visiting people in critical situations out side the church?

I disagree with you here. Actually some visit but not for the purpose of healing them as we both know their prayers are useless. Some Christian groups visit to offer gifts, provisions and other relief materials which in itself is not a bad thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by otemanuduno: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2016
According to Eartum, he has told me "FEAR MEN, FEAR NO god or Jehovah(the assumed God) "

That's why I won't make the mistake of talking about the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS in the midst of very aggressive and blood-thirsty Christians or Muslims, else my ministry will end up terminated. But I can boldly say that JEHOVAH is the SATAN we have been looking for, and even JEHOVAH himself will tremble and weep and would not have power to kill me grin

The conclusion of the whole matter, "FEAR MEN! AND USE YOUR BRAIN! "

3 Likes

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
kevoh:

I disagree with you here. Actually some visit but not for the purpose of healing them as we both know their prayers are useless. Some Christian groups visit to offer gifts, provisions and other relief materials which in itself is not a bad thing.
Yeah I get you bro.
Yes they offer gift. I mean avoid when the expectation is instant healing.

Imagine hearing that tb joshua will be visiting LUTH for example where there are thousands of people with varying illnesses. The primary expectation would be to get healed not to receive gifts.
This is why they don't visit. They may send their members to give gifts but the leaders avoid such embarrassing situations because they are powerless.

Even the christians that visit too, try to water down expectations of healing.

How can I be suffering from brain tumour and u claim ur god is the great healer only for u to be giving me indomie as gift?

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2016
otemanuduno:
According to Eartum, he has told me "FEAR MEN, FEAR NO god or Jehovah(the assumed God) "

That's why I won't make the mistake of talking about the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS in the midst of very aggressive and blood-thirsty Christians or Muslims, else my ministry will end up terminated. But I can boldly say that JEHOVAH is the SATAN we have been looking for, and even JEHOVAH himself will tremble and weep and would not have power to kill me grin

The conclusion of the whole matter, "FEAR MEN! AND USE YOUR BRAIN! "
Are u always online?

The speed at which you post on all threads is worrisome.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by otemanuduno: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Are u always online?

The speed at which you post on all threads is worrisome.
Not always, but I feel the urge to come online when important threads are available to post in.
Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by kevoh(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2016
HardMirror:

How can I be suffering from brain tumour and u claim ur god is the great healer only for u to be giving me indomie as gift?

Kikiki grin grin This is funny.

1 Like

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by lepasharon(f): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Nice one. Deep down Christians don't really belief in god. They pray just in case. In a desperate situation, they pray and hope someone is out there listening.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by Joagbaje(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2016
HardMirror:

OR

THEY SHOULD COMMAND ESU to strike you all dead using the charms they came in with.WHICH WILL YOU CHOOSE and WHY?

We all know the obvious Answer.NO believer will choose a gun shot to the head.

So you believe in the supernatural ? But it's sad it's easy for you to believe in the potency of juju than your creator which you chose to deny
Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by Richirich713: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2016
I'll go Rambo on their asss
Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by UncleSnr(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Joagbaje:

So you believe in the supernatural ? But it's sad it's easy for you to believe in the potency of juju than your creator which you chose to deny

Did you read the post at all?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by Joagbaje(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2016
NONE. Not even if you pour all the anointing oil on yourself.

There are many proves that christians in particular don't trust the prayers they make even though they would defend their belief with a lot of noise (and violence).

NO believer will choose a gun shot to the head. NONE. Not even if you pour all the anointing oil on yourself.
Somehow, your subconscious knows your prayers can never protect you from certain death.
You know your brains would be splattered on the floor once the trigger is pulled.

Your story in childish . The bible is full of evidence of people who died for their faith . Even in our time several will rather die than deny their lord like the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF6jDlPCEsU

So don't try to justify your own guilt with the idea of "WE ARE ALL THESAME . . Is not every one who will chicken out of faith like you.

2 Likes

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by lepasharon(f): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Joagbaje:

So you believe in the supernatural ? But it's sad it's easy for you to believe in the potency of juju than your creator which you chose to deny.

Grasping at Straws. He just said juju and God isn't real.

6 Likes

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Joagbaje:

Your story in childish . The bible is full of evidence of people who died for their faith . Even in our time several will rather die than deny their lord like the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF6jDlPCEsU

So don't try to justify your own guilt with the idea of "WE ARE ALL THESAME . . Is not every one who will chicken out of faith like you.

As old and educated as you are simple comprehension is still a big problem for you.

Ok let me explain to u the way I will explain to my kid cousins.

Please pay attention.

My analogy above gives the christian an option of taking a bullet in the head or accepting that a curse of death be placed on him.

It has nothing to do with denouncing the faith.

This analogy is to test if the christian believes prayers can influence physical things.

A christian would prefer the curse of death to taking a bullet, because he knows the bullet will surely kill but also knows that the curse of death is ambiguous just as his believe in God. So it is better to take the curse of death knowing it aint gonna work prayer or not.

I demand that you show me where I said the christian would deny his faith.

You are the childish fellow here, grow up

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2016
Joagbaje:

Na wa for you. All in the bid to just defend ur faith you conveniently ignored where I said both the prayer, god, and esu are not real. That is why a christian would rather choose the curse of death from esu (satan) than a physical bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by kevoh(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2016
lepasharon:

Grasping at Straws. He just said juju and God isn't real.
You dey mind Jo. He conveniently skips the part below.
HardMirror:

You will rather choose ESU killing u while you pray because you subconsciously know that both ESU and YOUR GOD aint real.

Then he introduces a red herring with that joke of an ISIS video. (Jo you fall my hand there) We are talking of trusting your ineffective prayers to your god to pray your way out of situations like ISIS capture, he is there talking about those who accepted to die instead probably due to some silly heavenly reward mindset.

7 Likes

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by Joagbaje(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2016
HardMirror:
Why do you think Christian leaders who claim to be miracle channels avoid visiting people in critical situations out side the church?

We have Several testimonies either on the road ,in the hospitals in houses the name of christ work everywhere . We have more than enough videos on YouTube .

How many times have you heard that oyedepo or tb joshua or adeboye visited an hospital and people got healed and the hospital emptied?

Jesus neither went to hospitals . We go to where we are led . According to levels of faith besides We don't preach miracles . We preach Jesus and signs follow.

Real life is different from a crusade where everything is conditioned and controlled to fool people and even people are willing to voluntarily claim to be healed just to please the pastor or in hope that they would later get the real healing be claiming it by faith and testifying even though they know they are not healed

In osogbo there is a white American man who runs a auto diagnostic centre . But was always drunk. He never was into church . I shared the gospel with him . He got saved . He had a heart and lung problem . After prayer ,he got healed . He could breath in properly . But he still had drinking problem . He had been drinking drunk from child . I ministers to him ,the demons spoke out . And we're cast out. He no longer drinks . Smell of drink make him feel like vomiting . That's a real life situation.

2 Likes

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2016
kevoh:

You dey mind Jo. He conveniently skips the part below.

Then he introduces a red herring with that joke of an ISIS video. (Jo you fall my hand there) We are talking of trusting your ineffective prayers to your god to pray your way out of situations like ISIS capture, he is there talking about those who accepted to die instead probably due to some silly heavenly reward mindset.
So obvious why christians remain christians, common sense- they can't use.

If that guy who chose to die was giving a chance to choose between been shot or the ISIS militants to pray to Allah to strike him dead, which would he choose?
Won't he choose that they shld ask Allah to strike him dead instead of taking a bullet in his head. Either way he remains a christian but has a choice of how he wants to die.
-bullet
Or
-spiritual attack

Everyone will choose the spiritual attack for obvious reasons. Bullet is sure death. Threaten to ask Allah to kill me and I will ask you to go ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Joagbaje:

We have Several testimonies either on the road ,in the hospitals in houses the name of christ work everywhere . We have more than enough videos on YouTube .

Jesus neither went to hospitals . We go to where we are led . According to levels of faith besides We don't preach miracles . We preach Jesus and signs follow.

In osogbo there is a white American man who runs a auto diagnostic centre . But was always drunk. He never was into church . I shared the gospel with him . He got saved . He had a heart and lung problem . After prayer ,he got healed . He could breath in properly . But he still had drinking problem . He had been drinking drunk from child . I ministers to him ,the demons spoke out . And we're cast out. He no longer drinks . Smell of drink make him feel like vomiting . That's a real life situation.

What are u still waiting for? I challenged u to have pity on this poor boy whose eyes were plucked out by ritualists.
Please this is not even about proving God to be real. YOU KNOW God is real, YOU KNOW God's love is greater than all the love humans can have, YOU KNOW God answers you when you pray.
Please I am begging you to have pity on this boy and go pray for his eyes to be restored. If you need transport fare I am ready to pay.

That was how you boasted that you prayed for an HIV patient and he got healed, you were investigated by a nairalander and the truth came out. It was all lies and you were even given the false testifier money.

I have asked u to pray for this boy all these days you refused!

There is another little boy that got castrated by his step mum and one of his eyes removed and his limbs broken.
Emir sanusi, Aisha buhari, Saraki's wife have all contributed money for the poor boy's treatment. Why didn't you pastors just go there and lay hands on him?

In real life you guys have no relevance.

11 Likes

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by Joagbaje(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2016
HardMirror:

As old and educated as you are simple comprehension is still a big problem for you.

Ok let me explain to u the way I will explain to my kid cousins.

Please pay attention.

My analogy above gives the christian an option of taking a bullet in the head or accepting that a curse of death be placed on him.

It has nothing to do with denouncing the faith.

This analogy is to test if the christian believes prayers can influence physical things.

A christian would prefer the curse of death to taking a bullet, because he knows the bullet will surely kill but also knows that the curse of death is ambiguous just as his believe in God. So it is better to take the curse of death knowing it aint gonna work prayer or not.

I demand that you show me where I said the christian would deny his faith.

You are the childish fellow here, grow up

The story is still childish . Which armed robber will be playing religious ludo while on operation . Do you watch cartoons a lot ? Secondly You can only speak for yourself . You can't speak for us Christ is real to us .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Joagbaje:

The story is still childish . Which armed robber will be playing religious ludo while on operation . Do you watch cartoons a lot ? Secondly You can only speak for yourself . You can't speak for us Christ is real to us .

Lol
Ok I am childish, happy now?

Now take up this challenge below
HardMirror:

What are u still waiting for? I challenged u to have pity on this poor boy whose eyes were plucked out by ritualists.
Please this is not even about proving God to be real. YOU KNOW God is real, YOU KNOW God's love is greater than all the love humans can have, YOU KNOW God answers you when you pray.
Please I am begging you to have pity on this boy and go pray for his eyes to be restored. If you need transport fare I am ready to pay.

That was how you boasted that you prayed for an HIV patient and he got healed, you were investigated by a nairalander and the truth came out. It was all lies and you were even given the false testifier money.

I have asked u to pray for this boy all these days you refused!

There is another little boy that got castrated by his step mum and one of his eyes removed and his limbs broken.
Emir sanusi, Aisha buhari, Saraki's wife have all contributed money for the poor boy's treatment. Why didn't you pastors just go there and lay hands on him?

In real life you guys have no relevance.

3 Likes

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Joagbaje:

So joagbaje imagine bokoharam kidnaps you tomorrow. which one will u choose? Will u choose to be shot in the head or that the ask Allah to strike u dead?
Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by Joagbaje(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol
Ok I am childish, happy now?

Didn't say You're childish . But The story

Now take up this challenge below

If you believe ,Bring the boy. Jesus wasn't looking for amputees . They brought them because they believe in him .
Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by Joagbaje(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2016
HardMirror:

So joagbaje imagine bokoharam kidnaps you tomorrow. which one will u choose? Will u choose to be shot in the head or that the ask Allah to strike u dead?

I can't be kidnapped na. If they do I will cast the demon out of them and lead them to christ.
Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Joagbaje:

If you believe ,Bring the boy. Jesus wasn't looking for amputees . They brought them because they believe in him .
If I believe I won't be an atheist why waste the child's time?
So you must think you are greater than Jesus right?
Have u forgotten jesus went to meet the paralysed man at the pool of bethsiada.
What of the man in JOHN 9:1-12? Did he ask to be healed before jesus restored his eyes?

Your tricks are obvious for all to see.

5 Likes

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2016
Joagbaje:

I can't be kidnapped na. If they do I will cast the demon out of them and lead them to christ.
cheesy
I swear I dey gbadun your answers.
Anyone with common sense (I mean basic sense) would read thru this thread and would see your tactics.

All you are doing is evading direct answers, cos it would expose you.

How is our HIV man ur prayed for? Is God still researching how to cure HIV? grin *winks*

9 Likes

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by malvisguy212: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2016
HardMirror:

in 2001, during the religion crisis in kaduna, the muslims attack a christian man with bible on his hand, they command him to renounce his faith, but he refuse. Because the muslims people know him as a peaceful man, so they command him to throw away his bible and run, still the man refuse, one of the muslim cut him with knife, till he died. If you live in kaduna during the religion crisis, I tell you the truth, you will not open this thread. It is by God grace am alive today. If you think am lying, ask anyone who has stay in kaduna, ask him , what happen in riggasa.
Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by Joagbaje(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2016
HardMirror:

So you must think you are greater than Jesus right
Have u forgotten jesus went to meet the paralysed man at the pool of bethsiada.

Yes you're right but we don't just lay hand at random. God has to speak . Several folk were at the pool ,Jesus only healed one and left the place .

What of the man in JOHN 9:1-12? Did he ask to be healed before jesus restored his eyes?
Your tricks are obvious for all to see.

As I said above he was lead. God leads . He shows you then you do.

John 5:19
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by HardMirror(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2016
malvisguy212:
in 2001, during the religion crisis in kaduna, the muslims attack a christian man with bible on his hand, they command him to renounce his faith, but he refuse. Because the muslims people know him as a peaceful man, so they command him to throw away his bible and run, still the man refuse, one of the muslim cut him with knife, till he died. If you live in kaduna during the religion crisis, I tell you the truth, you will not open this thread. It is by God grace am alive today. If you think am lying, ask anyone who has stay in kaduna, ask him , what happen in riggasa.
Of cos u are not lying. Christians are ready to die for their faith, same with muslims, same with Jews, same with hindus.

Read and comprehend, I never said they will deny their faith. That is not what this thread is about. It is about choosing to trust God to protect u from a physical means of death or a spiritual means of death. Hope u understand now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardmirror's PROOF That CHRISTIANS Don't Trust God by Joagbaje(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2016
HardMirror:

cheesy
I swear I dey gbadun your answers.
Anyone with common sense (I mean basic sense) would read thru this thread and would see your tactics.

All you are doing is evading direct answers, cos it would expose you.

Nothing to expose . God and miracles are real. Your questions were not applicable to me. Supposing I ask you what would you prefer to steal . Choose between bread and chin chin. I believe it will be childish question for you. You're not a thief to start with .

How is our HIV man ur prayed for? Is God still researching how to cure HIV? grin *winks*

I have several documented videos of healing . That particular case was explained . Don't derail your thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11111 / Must You Respond To An Altar Call To Be Truly Born Again? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.