Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Nigerian Factor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Nigerian Factor (1070 Views)

The Growing Menace Of The Yahoo Boiz In Nigerian Society / Yahoo Boys Caught Taking A Girl For Rituals (explicit Photo) / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Factor by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gone are the Era when the popularly celebrated act on cyber crime was a thriving business for most Nigerian youths. Legitimate earners couldn't even meet up to these boys lifestyle. Most of them lives like the political or drug Barrons standard. These days when I see most big boys of yahoo that I know... It got me wondering if they never invested...

What has gone wrong?
Is it not working anymore or most of them left naija already.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Factor by zchukwu(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
FTC typing........
Re: The Nigerian Factor by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin Dem born them well na buhari dey in charge nw o
Re: The Nigerian Factor by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
well, they are still making it big, bigger than before. But they've learnt the following

1. A lousy and extravagant life style will make them vulnerable to police/efcc arrest

2. They've learnt to invest their money (launder their money) to cover up for their illegal source of wealth.

3. Most of em don't want their kids growing up knowing they scam for a living. So they invest the illegal wealth into a legal business.

4. Some at their prime leave the country for some other countries that haven't bn blacklisted to make their work easy.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Factor by XaintJoel20: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
The poster before said it all... Dudes are still making it big time in Benin-City.. G++...
Re: The Nigerian Factor by seangy4konji: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
The above two poster have said it all.

At op.its a big sin in front of God if you die while tryig to put someone else's load on your head while you put your own around the shoulder and trailer jam you. You won't enter heaven.

Stay focused on your own life.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Factor by Booty4me: 12:27am On Jan 22, 2016
I understand the op. if you are talking about the real yahoo yahoo like 10 yes back I think they never invested and has since gone extinct. what is invoke now is yplus and rituals just for maga to pay . so the real yahoo has gone extinct
Re: The Nigerian Factor by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Booty4me:
I understand the op. if you are talking about the real yahoo yahoo like 10 yes back I think they never invested and has since gone extinct. what is invoke now is yplus and rituals just for maga to pay . so the real yahoo has gone extinct

I guess you are reporting from another world.

there are the ritualists, and there are the yahoo yahoo boys with new tactics and new ways of conning.
Re: The Nigerian Factor by ruffcoin99(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2016
why can't you just mind your business ? grin
Re: The Nigerian Factor by Arabs999: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Freiden:

I guess you are reporting from another world.

there are the ritualists, and there are the yahoo yahoo boys with new tactics and new ways of conning.

.. U and all the above OP are Wayo + Wayo = Wahoristic Wayorism .

..And the OP below me is also one of them.

...However, Buhari is to be blamed because his clueless government can not provide employment for all these talented boys, hence the diversion to one chance employment...
...Boys.. sorry, Yohoo boys/men, carry go. Go ahead and make all the money..But if are caught, u are on ur own...

...May God bless Nigerians for their talents.
Re: The Nigerian Factor by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
Arabs999:

.. U and all the above OP are Wayo + Wayo = Wahoristic Wayorism .

..And the OP below me is also one of them.

...However, Buhari is to be blamed because his clueless government can not provide employment for all these talented boys, hence the diversion to one chance employment...
...Boys.. sorry, Yohoo boys/men, carry go. Go ahead and make all the money..But if are caught, u are on ur own...

...May God bless Nigerians for their talents.

don't get it twisted, I'm not a Yahoo boy, but I happen to have a lot of em around me

(1) (Reply)

Four Boys Gambling Killed By Ughelli Vigilantee & PlaceGuns On Their Dead Bodies / Unbelievable Photo: Is This For Real? / Police Arrested 2 Ritualists In Osun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.