Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose (28380 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Blood Will Flow If You Demolish Any House In Gbagyi Villa – Sokapu Youths Warn E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by morbeta(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2016
And you have estates in Ghana. I can help you Whistleblow in those.
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by DaBullIT(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Coming from the Guy who said Buhari went to UK for medical attention

the guy who said Buhari is not in UK rather he's in Hilton hotel in Lagos

From the guy who sent thugs to court to brutalize judges

I am sorry but FayoShi i do not believe you
shachris02:
grin FayOSHI are you sure you are ready for this? Dasuki and Metuh said more than this o!
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by ewosk: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2016
APC and propaganda....

From the list on ait website it is only members of the opposition that have properties in UAE..

But am sure no matter how APC paint themselves as saint the TRUTH will conquer their lies soon.....

#50 transaction charge
#86.50 pms
$1 = #280
#Dasukigate
Higher Electricity Tariff is wat hav CHANGED....

God BLESS NIGERIA
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Tarzaa(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2016
MrKong:
One thing about most of Nigerian politicians is that they've looted so much that they can't even account for how much they have looted and the properties they've got.

So Mr Fayose, I suggest you think well
tell him, that was how both dasuki and metu were making noise and they now have so many count charges against them!
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by abee204: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2016
abi oh grin grin grin
shachris02:
grin FayOSHI are you sure you are ready for this? Dasuki and Metuh said more than this o!
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by ihatesycophant(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2016
The question here, was it APC that say you have a house in Dubai or Saharareporters. Please Fayose should stop linking APC to his madness. The fG had not release any names of any one owing property in Dubai, only said some governors have. If he has any case, he should fight SaharaReporters and not FG.
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by ihatesycophant(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2016
ewosk:
APC and propaganda....

From the list on ait website it is only members of the opposition that have properties in UAE..

But am sure no matter how APC paint themselves as saint the TRUTH will conquer their lies soon.....

#50 transaction charge
#86.50 pms
$1 = #280
#Dasukigate
Higher Electricity Tariff is wat hav CHANGED....

God BLESS NIGERIA
Mr. Man, did APC give any name or Saharareporters news outfit. Please stop dragging APC to your madness.
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Tunagee(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Sammyashol:
Gov Ayodele Fayose in a tweet session, read tweets below.

@GovAyoFayose I don't have any house in Dubai. Anyone with information of any property linked to me in Dubai should publish the details.

@GovAyoFayose If they trace any house to me in Dubai, the federal govt should make public all
the details including pictures, location & title documents.

@GovAyoFayose The government should also confiscate such property and I am ready to waive my immunity to be prosecuted.

It is painful that the people who seized power in Nigeria through falsehood and propaganda are still lying 8 months after assuming office

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose?p=s

cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44

who cares, murderfucker''!
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by ihatesycophant(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]It is already glaring that APC always lie to have reasons to nail their next intended opposition victim. Majority of Nigerians foolishly believe them. Fayose, please watch your back.[/size]
APC only said they have the list of those that looted our treasury to buy property in Dubai and never give names. It was Saharareporters that gave about five names yesterday. Why joining FG or APC in this madness of yours. When the same SR reported that DSS did not find arm with him on the point of his arrest, you never link that report to APC as propaganda. Please stop this your madness and be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by duality(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
Fayose is not a saint bro.

yeh... Buhari is.
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by ewosk: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Mr. Man, did APC give any name or Saharareporters news outfit. Please stop dragging APC to your madness.

Another Zombie spotted.....who mentioned sahara? The list is a fallout of PMB visit and who gave the list to the media?

Kontinue...

BTW: ALL corrupt individuals should be prosecuted irrespective of party affiliation....But your like wont mind consuming lies upon lies while the present govt do nothing but condemn others for their inefficiencies...
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Kollyman: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
Having assets in Dubai ain't a problem with me once it's not gotten from embezzled fund. U're free to invest anywhere ur hard earned money.

Where would Fayose get money if not in politics!
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by solotutu(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2016
how can we believe

http://.com/?ref=20482792
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by molas02: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:
Can u pls quote were Dasuki and Metuh said morethan this
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by bawanishege: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Dedetwo:
APC is a known Islamic party. Of all places, UAE is the place to search for corruptible endeavors by Nigerians. What a joke.

Orde, abgaya, atole oshi .... Receive Sense IJN .
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Dalhatj(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dedetwo:
APC is a known Islamic party. Of all places, UAE is the place to search for corruptible endeavors by Nigerians. What a joke.
see this guy where do most politicians go and is the uae not one of the best places to invest fool
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by moshino(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

shut up. he's just making a noise. He knows that nobody would touch him because of his immunity. Stop being fooled easily.

First, you do NOT say "making a noise", rather, you say 'making noise'.

Second, it appears you're the one being fooled very easily like a slowpoke. This is the same government that told you they have defeated boko haram, that they'll make N1 (One naira) = $1, that they'll pay unemployed graduates N5k each every month. And you obviously believed all that without questioning. They also submitted a fraudulent, bloated budget, stole back the budget, then re-submitted it. If you're ever able to grow a brain, then you should question everything they tell you, and demand evidence, or else you'll remain permanently fooled!
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by ElCapone(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ti sahara bah mu fayoshi ehn!!!
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Sammyashol(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
moshino:

First, you do NOT say "making a noise", rather, you say 'making noise'.

Second, it appears you're the one being fooled very easily like a slowpoke. This is the same government that told you they have defeated boko haram, that they'll make N1 (One naira) = $1, that they'll pay unemployed graduates N5k each every month. And you obviously believed all that without questioning. They also submitted a fraudulent, bloated budget, stole back the budget, then re-submitted it. If you're ever able to grow a brain, then you should question everything they tell you, and demand evidence, or else you'll remain permanently fooled!
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by lagosrd: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
kasay:

Behold, a typical wailer/TANoid / IPOB e-miscreant who knows nothing, cannot comprehend anything and dwells in a futile flight of fancy celebrating corruption and fraudsters.

I don't need to provide you evidence. Events will unfold themselves in the days ahead when Fayose will be spending part of his ill-fated tenure in his natural habitat -Kirikiri. Bookmark this my particular comment and refer to it when this happens.

Well, there was no rice and drinks in Ekiti during the Xmas for me to have eaten and drank so much, cos the lunatic governor has impoverished Ekiti people so much that even the stomach infrastructure he deceived Ekiti people only exist in his cocain-induced fantasy.

On a more serious note, it will do you much good not keep assuming that every person commenting here is on the same economic and social level with you.

I am not going to join issues with you CIA ure such a spoilt child. "Same economic and social level indeed. Alaileko omo. Poverty tracked brain
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by OnReflection: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]It is already glaring that APC always lie to have reasons to nail their next intended opposition victim. Majority of Nigerians foolishly believe them. Fayose, please watch your back.[/size]

^^^This one would go to any length to justify perfidy. An acute case of Stockholm syndrome angry

Olatunbosun said the party had raised the alarm many times in the last one year on the governor’s frequent trips to Dubai almost every month after receiving the state’s allocation from Abuja, noting that such trips could not be associated with any trade and investment agreement with the Middle-East country.

He said: “Only last December, we raised the alarm that Fayose for the umpteenth time again travelled to Dubai with about N250 million Ekiti money when he fraudulently collected estacode for 10 aides who never travelled with him.

“It is the height of insensitivity and wickedness on the part of Governor Fayose, who daily deceives Ekiti workers that Ekiti State is broke, to loot the treasury and invest in properties in Dubai.

“Not done, Fayose imposed heavy taxes on Ekiti masses thereby making life difficult for them while he currently owes Ekiti civil servants four months salary even though he collects federal allocation to the state every month, yet he is owing pensioners five months arrears while he and his wife travel to Dubai almost interchangeably.”

Source: https://www.today.ng/politics/69958/were-vindicated-over-claim-on-fayoses-dubai-property-apc
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by gwenstephany: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
I'm pretty sure, that he has a house in Dubai. At least, he visit this country all the time and he has a lot of money to that, because I saw him there though the window of the limo and I'm convinced that it was this limo transfer service http://tlt.ae/ - it's very good one and, to be honest, one of the most expencive ones. That's why I must admit that if he has money to order such limos, he has money to buy a flat or house there. It's for sure. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? / Uber Driver Arrested At Lekki Tollgate Cries Out Over His Car: Video / Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.