Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose (28382 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Blood Will Flow If You Demolish Any House In Gbagyi Villa – Sokapu Youths Warn E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by lagosrd: 6:23am On Jan 22, 2016
kasay:
I truly feel for sympathisers of the politically Displaced Persons (PDP)/Permanently Dead Party (PDP) and IPOB miscreant here falling for the devious antics of Fayose and even celebrating him.

A man who could loot the state blind in the name of poultry will do worse than owning estates in Dubai.

I was in Ekiti for during the Xmas and authoritatively confirm that Fayose owns a choice hotel in Dubai.

Every person residing in Ekiti knows this truth. My source is an AIG of police and one of the Union leaders.

It's easy but foolish for wailers and IPOB miscreant to live in delusion and denial.

However, be assured that the fight against corruption is not a tea party(apologies to Koro)

Metu and Co made more noise. Now, they are being led around in hand-chains and heavens have not fallen.

Before even the signing of that agreement, EFCC has a complete dossier on corrupt politicians with properties abroad from proceeds of looted funds.

PMB isn't smiling on corruption and that's why we his supporters voted him, and will vote him again and again.

The law will get Fayose. He will account for Ekiti money he is looting. He has his tenure in prison awaiting him.

He won't even complete his tenure-You can go to bank with this.

I dey laff all the e-touts of Politically Displaced Persons (PDP),Tanoids, wailers and IPOB miscreants on Nairaland spewing thrash about what they don't know and can't even comprehend cheesy

Ure just another "lai" in the making. So after taking free food and drunk to stupor the next thing you are hearing is that of people owning houses everywhere. Haven't you also heard that Fayemi owes a university in Ghana? Pls provide us with evidence and stop this your online propaganda and character assassination. As a governor so he should live in penury.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by francizy(m): 6:24am On Jan 22, 2016
MrKong:
One thing about most of Nigerian politicians is that they've looted so much that they can't even account for how much they have looted and the properties they've got.

So Mr Fayose, I suggest you think well

You're very much right, same way Buhari couldn't locate his hectares of land in PH... cheesy grin
He didn't want to tell us it's hectares of land, so that we won't doubt his supposed "integrity". He therefore resorted to telling us he has a land in PH so we think it's a plot of land. However, if we later find out, he can then say that he already declared a land in PH so there's nothing to debate about.. grin cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by wrongnumber: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2016
cktheluckyman:
A very useless political party with their shameless media outfit!! Sahara reporters are a very big disgrace to the journalism profession.

Interesting....That is to say...you are a wailer and please say AMEN to this...

May your blessings be squandered the way Danzuki distributed the Usd 2,1billion meant to buy arms to save innocent lives.
May GOD be silent over your issue the way Jonathan is presently silent over how his employee looted billions of dolars.

No be curse o,na perayer and you dont need to get angry as you can just refuse saying Amen and i will get the message that you are the National adviser of the WAILING WAILERS.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Azo(m): 6:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Na wa o. Sahara reporters published a list and pple are crying foul its APC. Chai are these the graduates we rear in this country?
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Gbengais(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2016
gbengaizzy:
When it comes to stuff like this I trust SR.. them go investigate everything and soon them go put your Fayose Yansh for outside

Fayose go feel am this week/nextweek.. ara e ma gbona!
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by rabbaba: 6:46am On Jan 22, 2016
Sammyashol:
Gov Ayodele Fayose in a tweet session, read tweets below.

@GovAyoFayose I don't have any house in Dubai. Anyone with information of any property linked to me in Dubai should publish the details.

@GovAyoFayose If they trace any house to me in Dubai, the federal govt should make public all
the details including pictures, location & title documents.

@GovAyoFayose The government should also confiscate such property and I am ready to waive my immunity to be prosecuted.

It is painful that the people who seized power in Nigeria through falsehood and propaganda are still lying 8 months after assuming office

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose?p=s

cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44
. What do u expect when we have lie mohamed. U want to hear truth?
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by rabbaba: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2016
So mr lie mohahead what next. Can u give us another lie
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Sammyashol(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2016
rabbaba:
. What do u expect when we have lie mohamed. U want to hear truth?
Choi. That man sef is affecting our economy
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Akaujaa(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Sahara reporters are listening ooo.
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by KMJY(f): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2016
APC accused the PDP of corruption yet went thru the back door and bribed Barcanister with #Aisha's plate of rice. They realised how relevant and impactful his writeups are in this forum and so rushed 2 do wat they did. Barca, isn't this corruption? Since u went back 2 ur vomit, I realised Passingshots went on a recess. Who's the fool now?
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by blackboy(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Oga Fayose you even get time to answer them. Make they go look. See Oga Gej as he keep silence for Dasuki gate. Learn from him cause as things are no matter what you or Gej talk ppl will still say na lie.

Its is not today kettle is calling pot black
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2016
Dedetwo:
APC is a known Islamic party. Of all places, UAE is the place to search for corruptible endeavors by Nigerians. What a joke.

Nat talk be dis You no dey follow news ? Go school, you no go, you see ya life ??
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by gretblue: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Dedetwo:
APC is a known Islamic party. Of all places, UAE is the place to search for corruptible endeavors by Nigerians. What a joke.
Electoral defeat is worse than Electrical Shock.You are still dwelling with this your Apc as Islamical party even when it did not work as planned for you prior election.
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Louislewis: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2016
[size=18pt]It is already glaring that APC always lie to have reasons to nail their next intended opposition victim. Majority of Nigerians foolishly believe them. Fayose, please watch your back.[/size]
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Henovy: 7:31am On Jan 22, 2016
baby124:
EFCC should also check their children and wives names
Yes!
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by mrDennis(m): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Sammyashol:
The only striker PDP got for now. I love Fayose for being bold and vocal. Dont forget we are practicing democracy here so there must always be opposition. Enough of this and that by the government, let them face the reality now and reconstruct our falling economy. We are tired of u putting trhe blame on d past administration.

Do we practice. Democracy?? Why should governors be preoccupying themselves. with what is going on at the. Center all the time?? Oshio and fayose really disappointing me I swear! In-btw am pro apc because ppdp still has nothing to offer in my opinion.

But these governors should FOCUS on their states and lure investors and investments. Fayose who vociferously said any governor who can't pay minimum wage should resign actually accessed. the bail out fund to pay workers salaries so how long before he asks for loan again?
Just look at these facts about u.s states.
NEW YORK : commercial nerve center (wall street , fashion houses , theaters etc).
CALIFORNIA : Hollywood , beaches , and home of tech giants (Apple , Facebook etc). Ever heard of silicon valley?
MONTANA , WYOMING, SOUTH DAKOTA , NORTH DAKOTA : farming states with large range of grassland (many Ranches dey there)
NEVADA*(LAS VEGAS) : desert turned to gambling hive
TEXAS: has a lot of oil fields , ranchees too
HAWAII: Choice holiday destination (tourism)

Lemme just summarise EACH U.S STATE FOCUSES ON exploiting its strong points (land ,Labour , natural resources , weather etc)

Obudu ranch in c/river is a good example of harnessing tourism potentials .
Am from Edo state but apart from okomu oil which other oil producer has an industry there? In fact edo state should be a vegetable and Palm oil industryhub.

Ekiti is the fountain of knowledge ? How many universities are there and what's the standard. There?

AGRICULTURE is less than 2%. Of USA. GDP , INDUSTRY IS 19%. SERVICES is a whopping 80%!! So to those hailing fayose especially I ask you what has HE. Done in ekiti state? Free rice on Xmas? Eating like a commoner at akara stannds? Airport?? Like aregbe that shows lack of direction
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Henovy: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2016
arresa:
First denial and initial shakara just like metu and others before arrest and handcuffs...

Just relax and wait your turn..
Just as he did in the audio recording of Ekitigate. First denial, then admission
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by sammylove22(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Part 3 of APC movie. Dasukigate - no result yet. 55 Nigerians stole 1.35trn - no names and now we are shooting a movie in Dubai.
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Goke7: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2016
mrDennis:

Do we practice. Democracy?? Why should governors be preoccupying themselves. with what is going on at the. Center all the time?? Oshio and fayose really disappointing me I swear! In-btw am pro apc because ppdp still has nothing to offer in my opinion.

But these governors should FOCUS on their states and lure investors and investments. Fayose who vociferously said any governor who can't pay minimum wage should resign actually accessed. the bail out fund to pay workers salaries so how long before he asks for loan again?
Just look at these facts about u.s states.
NEW YORK : commercial nerve center (wall street , fashion houses , theaters etc).
CALIFORNIA : Hollywood , beaches , and home of tech giants (Apple , Facebook etc). Ever heard of silicon valley?
MONTANA , WYOMING, SOUTH DAKOTA , NORTH DAKOTA : farming states with large range of grassland (many Ranches dey there)
NEVADA*(LAS VEGAS) : desert turned to gambling hive
TEXAS: has a lot of oil fields , ranchees too
HAWAII: Choice holiday destination (tourism)

Lemme just summarise EACH U.S STATE FOCUSES ON exploiting its strong points (land ,Labour , natural resources , weather etc)

Obudu ranch in c/river is a good example of harnessing tourism potentials .
Am from Edo state but apart from okomu oil which other oil producer has an industry there? In fact edo state should be a vegetable and Palm oil industryhub.

Ekiti is the fountain of knowledge ? How many universities are there and what's the standard. There?

AGRICULTURE is less than 2%. Of USA. GDP , INDUSTRY IS 19%. SERVICES is a whopping 80%!! So to those hailing fayose especially I ask you what has HE. Done in ekiti state? Free rice on Xmas? Eating like a commoner at akara stannds? Airport?? Like aregbe that shows lack of direction

Balanced view, thumbs up made my morning
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Smart2013(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2016
I know it was propaganda when I can't find names like. Tinubu, , , Atiku e.tc
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Ziggylee(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2016
coolu sure about wetin u dey talk? well i trust PMB
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by kasay: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2016
lagosrd:

Ure just another "lai" in the making. So after taking free food and drunk to stupor the next thing you are hearing is that of people owning houses everywhere. Haven't you also heard that Fayemi owes a university in Ghana? Pls provide us with evidence and stop this your online propaganda and character assassination. As a governor so he should live in penury.

Behold, a typical wailer/TANoid / IPOB e-miscreant who knows nothing, cannot comprehend anything and dwells in a futile flight of fancy celebrating corruption and fraudsters.

I don't need to provide you evidence. Events will unfold themselves in the days ahead when Fayose will be spending part of his ill-fated tenure in his natural habitat -Kirikiri. Bookmark this my particular comment and refer to it when this happens.

Well, there was no rice and drinks in Ekiti during the Xmas for me to have eaten and drank so much, cos the lunatic governor has impoverished Ekiti people so much that even the stomach infrastructure he deceived Ekiti people only exist in his cocain-induced fantasy.

On a more serious note, it will do you much good not keep assuming that every person commenting here is on the same economic and social level with you.
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by tola268: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Sammyashol:
Gov Ayodele Fayose in a tweet session, read tweets below.

@GovAyoFayose I don't have any house in Dubai. Anyone with information of any property linked to me in Dubai should publish the details.

@GovAyoFayose If they trace any house to me in Dubai, the federal govt should make public all
the details including pictures, location & title documents.

@GovAyoFayose The government should also confiscate such property and I am ready to waive my immunity to be prosecuted.

It is painful that the people who seized power in Nigeria through falsehood and propaganda are still lying 8 months after assuming office

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose?p=s

cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44
But why can't you expose APC Governor that has house in Dubai
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by babafirst(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Fayose ,you know the people wey talk say you get house for Dubai nau.You don't need to ask them for proof,just do the needful,sue their a-rses,and let us hear word.
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2016
Kx:

See how u guys dares Sahara reporters,
Dino did same until Sahara made everything Public.
Koro did same until Sahara published details.

Sahara is not vanguard.

sahara published details Just like the fake British passport of Bukola Saraki abi.
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by marv1: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Who told u? Foyose that has not paid november and december salary. He had a meeting with labour union few wks ago and one of them asked him how much is IGR in ekiti. With all the taxes he collects from people, he did not answer rather he asked the guy to sit down. For those who care to listen i wont be surprised if apc take over Ondo and ekiti states eventually. Pdp is a goner. What mimiko is doing in ondo state is worse. Watch out! CONFIRMED.
cktheluckyman:

He will continue to wait till 2018 when he will disgrace APC in the polls
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Anyi2015: 8:10am On Jan 22, 2016
hw do w knw is true?
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Godson0330(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2016
jungle don mature, fayose time up
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by people3: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2016
Fayose my man anyday anytime, d only PDP striker has for nw.......
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by ddeola: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2016
He's supposed to be busy as a governor and not reply every junk. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Sammyashol:

It is painful that the people who seized power in Nigeria through falsehood and propaganda are still lying 8 months after assuming office.

Point.
Re: I Don't Have Any House In Dubai- Fayose by ozoemenafn: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2016
Fayose My Governor don't mind them. You would triumph over them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Can Still Rule For 60 Years – Babangida / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu / Issues Delaying Choice Of Atiku’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.