Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) (70465 Views)

Well Suited Man Spotted Selling Suya In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) / See The Giant Tortoise Found And Slaughtered For Peppersoup In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by mizhefeh(f): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Warris dis?
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by nwarosa: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
I am amazed that people find this amusing. This is as good as bringing the disease to people's doorstep.
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by marlockj: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
The guy well dressed....lwkmd.

See white rat self..this goes to show that go create both humans black n white....same as animal.... Neva hate ur colour n bleach....

Lassa fever for sale!!!!

Nigeria is incredible country.... imagine someone selling Lassa fever live and direct!! ""

if ur neighbor do u any Hw u xchnge his meat with Lassa fever....

Wat will this guy tell his girlfrnd that he is going to??obviously office well dressed.. only for him to roll out drums of rats... he will b selling @ obicha town while the girlfrnd live @ okorocha estate....

Na Ppl Lik this girl dey deny for road... how u wan take tell ur female frnds say Na ur man d roll rats dey sell.

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by callJesu: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmnnn
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Dindondin(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ok
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by watered(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Tivs understand better
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by ijebu2020: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
COMMON PEOPLE DNT HAVE COMMON SENSE AGAIN...IF U WANT TO PROTECT URSELF FROM LASSA FEVER U HAD BETTER RUSH TO THAT MARKET AND BUY PLENTY OF THE RATS ON DISPLYA THERE..THYE ARE SPECIALLY FORTIFIED ANTI LASSA FEVER RAT MEAT...DNT WASTE TIME OOO!..GO ND GRAB YOUR OWN SHARE NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by axglide(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Only God can deliver us.

Meanwhile Osun places 55 under surveillance.

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/01/21/lassa-fever-osun-places-55-under-surveillance/
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:
Nothing way man no go see... SmH

And people will buy and eat this shît right?

Omo, I rather go without meat than eat some disgusting creatures people feed on in this country...

Bruv I only eat halal meat so help me understand warisdat
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Flexymico(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Choi! undecided
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by mypickupbuddy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mariecakes:
Lassa meat cheesy grin
lol! funny girl. lassa meat. hmmmmm! laugh wan tear my knicker.
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
The seller is using it to market his product (rat killer).

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by smoby(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wtf.....who be dat ....?all dis Yoruba boies self .....ehn. angry person go sidon finish say na rat him wnt dey catch ? Take dey sell Maket ? If day finish him go still push ham with the weel barrow go house !! No be 1st degree madness be dat ?
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
The seller Should be arrested immediately ...inbtw wetin I do wey make una suspend me for some days? can't like, quote or reply...na wa for whoever did that o
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Elchappo: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
No wonder my neighbor said meat was cheap at the market today...
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by francizy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nubian113:

Bruv I only eat halal meat so help me understand warisdat

Don't really know what that is. All I know is that my people (Nigerians) eat all kinds of animals, including cats, dogs pôrk, snakes, rats, monitor lizard, etc. Wouldn't be surprised if they'd soon be eating vultures, wall geckos, etc. shocked embarassed sad cry

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Those are RODENTS n not RATs
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by yjgm(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
They are not selling it o.

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by tpbehappy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Taiwo20:
Rat poison or elewe omo things
You re very smart. It is rat poison to control the lassa fever spread in the market. We LAGOSSIANS RE NOT GULLIBLE PEOPLE# centre of excellence
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Am sure the guy or lady is selling rat poison using the lassa epic to hit down point and also having on display victims (rat) of the poison being sold

Rats in trouble
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
francizy:

Don't really know what that is. All I know is that my people (Nigerians) eat all kinds of animals, including cats, dogs pôrk, snakes, rats, monitor lizard, etc. Wouldn't be surprised if they'd soon be eating vultures, wall geckos, etc. shocked embarassed sad cry

Is it out of hunger thou or by choice lipsrsealed
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vision2045:
Am sure the guy or lady is selling rat poison using the lassa epic to hit down point and also having on display victims (rat) of the poison being sold

Rats in trouble

What So that's marketing rat poisoning?? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lol...just look at the faces of those women. they are like what is this na?
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by chukzey442(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
With the rate of awareness on ground I believe the seller is just wasting his time, that's if he's actually selling. It could be that he's just selling rat poison that's......... how we roll.
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Hmm.. Someone spotted this on the Lagos Island today. What could this be, hope it is not what we are thinking?
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/new-way-of-selling-rat-poison.html
AM NOT SURE THAT'S NIGERIA.
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by francizy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nubian113:

Is it out of hunger thou or by choice lipsrsealed

Don't really think it's by force. Can't say it's cuz of hunger too cuz some of those people rear domestic animals, so why can't they feed on that. On another note, dogs cost way more than goat down here but people still enjoy dog meat...
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by kachnov(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
The market chairman must be probed...that's corruption right there.

Visit signature
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Harllymart(f): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Using it as a form of advertisement to sell rat poison

1 Like

Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by Harllymart(f): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Using it as a form of advertisement to sell rat poison
Re: See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) by seenter84: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na for juju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos) / 10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.