Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency (2672 Views)

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source / Amaechi: Buhari Won’t Spare Anyone, Even His Cabinet Members, Found Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by omogin(f): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
aventura:
Mr. there is no where in my post did I shield Jonathan from prosecution. The word implication is not a synonym for excuse. What I'm implying is that whatever that is done to the goose should be done to the gander. Try Jonathan and other corrupt leaders put succinctly. Now that is the implication. Can he touch the supposedly untouchables remains for us to see.
You are very right. His stupid fight against corruption which is actually a fight against the opposition is costing the country so much. You cant be too angry with your opponent and now slit your own throat. The refineries have been shut again due to pipeline explosions. Buhari knows he doesn't have the capacity yet to protect those pipelines wholly but because of his greed to win bayelsa and the lack of support from Tompolo, he goes after him. Does buhari think he can pick Tompolo up from the streets just like that. Rat when stay near your flat screen TV Na sense them dey take kill am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
glad ridings of great joy and relief.
I'm anxiously waiting to see that man in handcuffs and prison shorts.
Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by omogin(f): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
lolaxavier:

I can't gain insight from an incoherent brain spewing trash. Abeg park go one side make people with better IQ talk.

Buhari zombie, even the dullard doesn't believe in himself as much as you are following him. Lol... See you in 2019, when Nigeria corrects her mistake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by bendutch(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Try it and Nijja will catch fire. Bunch of fools.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by lolaxavier(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
omogin:

Buhari zombie, even the dullard doesn't believe in himself as much as you are following him. Lol... See you in 2019, when Nigeria corrects her mistake

Enemy of progress...

1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by omogin(f): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
lolaxavier:

Enemy of progress...
OK kid I guess its well past your bedtime.Auntie will lecture you more tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by mars123(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
I imagine a scenario that Jonathan will make a statement that exonerates dasuki, metuh and the likes, then the court frees them thereby making them heroes and Buhari a fool. If something like this should happen, then Jonathan has dug his grave. So what i expect is oga jona to enjoy the respect he is getting now internationally and deny these people, as many times as the cock crows. I think he knows this already, silence is golden.

If he remains silent and supportive, I trust no finger will near him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by frankyychiji(f): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Femi said if it becomes necessary....
Jonathan is in his hometown in Otuoke, he is not at large, he has been going and coming as he pleases, he is not on the run. Touch even a single hair on his head if you dare! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by honeywealth75(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by Pidggin(f): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Wetin dem dey wait for? Arrest am if una get mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
If Jonathan is touched, I will return to the creeks and there will be breaking news every other day. I surrender all.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by Okanokan(m): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Story! Mr Adesina knows,(as one of those who, got and receive the share of sun newspaper) that PMB will not arrest GEJ. Its an unnecessary media hype. I dare them to arrest Jonathan. Abeg! make them put another story.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by lolaxavier(m): 6:17am On Jan 22, 2016
omogin:

OK kid I guess its well past your bedtime.Auntie will lecture you more tomorrow.

All I still see is a pained soul. Cry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by lolaxavier(m): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by lolaxavier(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2016
datola:
Please send him to jail if found guilty.

Some clueless ones would still be shielding high profile thieves as if they share(d) the loot with them. Shameless people.

Sai Baba!

Don't mind them...cluelessness.
Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by ba7man(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2016
omogin:
Gej needs to put these idiots in their place once and for all. Can he try this nonsense with Obasanjo, even though the world is aware that Obj stole Nigeria dry. Even the buhari himself is a thief. Using stolen funds for your campaign is stealing. Probe APC campaign funds too Nollywood Efcc
The same GEJ that couldn't put his wife or female ministers in their place?......... even as a President.

You now think he can do that to PMB? as an Ex president ......... get realistic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by EastanPower(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2016
EternalTruths:
Fear fear Buhari can't touch Jonathan

Buhari stop beating around the bush and arrest him if you are not scared

Nwanne, stop this nonsense.

Jonathan is an ijaw man and not Igbo, if Buhari likes, he can hang Jonathan, that is non of our business. ijaws should worry about that. angry
Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by EastanPower(m): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Speechless shocked

Nobody should be spared in this fight against corruption.

Buhari can arrest and jail Jonathan for all the stealing that happened under him.

We need all our stolen funds back to run our great country.
Re: Buhari Won’t Spare Jonathan If Ex-President Is Proven Corrupt - Presidency by lolaxavier(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2016
EastanPower:

Nobody should be spared in this fight against corruption.

Buhari can arrest and jail Jonathan for all the stealing that happened under him.

We need all our stolen funds back to run our great country.

It still baffles me when some nut heads come out and start shouting witch-hunting. Who cares, as long as it restores sanity to the country. Jonathan or whoever is found wanting should be made to face the music. How will this country move forward when the so-called youths are the one waging war against anti-corruption efforts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose's Right.APC Lied Abt Aisha Buhari Involvement In Halliburton Scam,See Why / Christmas: NSCDC Assures Of Security In Edo / Remembering Brave Ohamadike Before His Fall And Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.