Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk (774 Views)

Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle / Puff Adder Killed At My Uncle's Uncompleted Building After Swallowing A Big Rat / The Great Man That Brought Back My Lover With His Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by Dessyjones(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2016
What my uncle actually brought from uk to Nigeria while he was coming to celebrate the xmas and New year.

Seriously I don't know what they take Nigeria for!

Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 22, 2016
Shoes.... shoes...and more shoes grin

At least ur uncle made an effort to bring those shoooooes...
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by vicraven(m): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2016
just shoes?? super boring. He shulda brought foreign rats instead
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by ernecy(m): 12:30am On Jan 22, 2016
e fall hand sha!!!!. but forgive am
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by talktonase(m): 12:32am On Jan 22, 2016
Those Na your uncle hustlin shoes Wey him use waka the whole of Europe...wear it and imagine your walking in the streets of peckam... grin
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by Obinovictor(m): 12:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Dessyjones:
What my uncle actually brought from uk to Nigeria while he was coming to celebrate the xmas and New year.

Are you sure this your uncle came back from UK? No offense please
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by emmchi(m): 12:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Are you sure he left the shores of Nigeria or maybe he went to one remote villages to stay giving the impression that he's in UK cheesy grin
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by tpiar: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2016
if you dont want, why not keep quiet and let those who do, take them?
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Dessyjones:

Rock it, it's original... Made in obodo oyibo. grin
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 22, 2016
lmfao
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by AkProsper(m): 2:38am On Jan 22, 2016
Wetin mak we do now?
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by Dessyjones(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
No be me go Rock that 1 o broda....na aboki dem I don dash finish
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by Dessyjones(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abi...I go forgive am
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by Dessyjones(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Of course I'm
Re: What My Uncle Brought Back From The Uk by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Hehehe. I'm sure your Uncle left NAIJA long time and probably never visits.

I once met a lady who was stocking her garage with all kinds of used stuffs hoping to send them to NAIJA.

I laughed so hard at her but on remembering she left home in the 90s, I just told her to be ready for surprises whenever she goes home.

No be this same lagos I enter last year come see 2016 cars. Hehehe these old folks just dey f up seriously. Go home they no go hear, oya where the money? For where. They just dey blow grammar dey go. I know one of them Wey don do three masters degree for here Wey still never buy one block for NAIJAgrin

(1) (Reply)

See How A Man Rescued An Elderly Woman Found Roaming The Streets Of Calabar(pics / Good News: Naira Strengthens Against Dollar On The Black Market / Train Accident In Port Harcourt This Evening.Two cars involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.