Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... (36751 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari / Malami: "EFCC Recovered $2tn From Looters In 12 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by gasperkoya(m): 1:20am On Jan 22, 2016
What ever goes up must surely come down... The people operating power today should carefully prepare for their tomorrow.....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by 4reala(m): 1:25am On Jan 22, 2016
This Life! SMH.... Live a life worthy of emulation while you are in d seat of power, so dat wen u leave, pple would celebrate u

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Topestbilly(m): 1:40am On Jan 22, 2016
undecided nothing last for ever...

If u ar truly fighting corruption why Amaechi,Tinubu & Co ar left out?
Your time will come 2 n we gonna be right here.

Edited:

To the people quoting me.
am not a supporter of either parties but I support a balanced justice.

50 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by shachris02: 1:42am On Jan 22, 2016
they are still lookiing good. wait till bubu is tru with them.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 22, 2016
i wonder how bubu will look when kamah strikes
chanji is scam
even the blind can see it now

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Gracito(f): 1:46am On Jan 22, 2016
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by shachris02: 1:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Txonyi:
chanji is scam

i bet even at 70, bubu looks better than youu.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by shachris02: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Gracito:
Damn!

same thing I said about your brows shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Gracito(f): 1:50am On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

same thing I said about your brows shocked
haHa.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by shachris02: 1:52am On Jan 22, 2016
Gracito:
haHa.

I'm up all night. let's talk about your brows. is it real?
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Gracito(f): 1:54am On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:

I'm up all night. let's talk about your brows. is it real?
stay up love, I'm gone.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by shachris02: 1:55am On Jan 22, 2016
Gracito:
stay up love, I'm gone.

aiit. take care.
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by ril19(m): 1:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Txonyi:
chanji is scam

Yes. The Gullible Can See Buh The Problem Is They Refuse To See.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by kamair237(m): 1:59am On Jan 22, 2016
This is just d reality of life.....
Never u supress pipo wen u r up....
Nobody knows tmrw....
#factsonly

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by kamair237(m): 2:00am On Jan 22, 2016
This is just d reality of life.....
Never u supress pipo wen u r up....
Nobody knows tmrw....
#factsonly
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by shachris02: 2:01am On Jan 22, 2016
ril19:

Yes. The Gullible Can See Buh The Problem Is They Refuse To See.

grin I wonder how Nnamdi Kanu would look like after kuje.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by AkProsper(m): 2:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Money, Money is good oh, but if u get 1 kin love with money..........
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by DaBullIT(m): 5:18am On Jan 22, 2016
Well

these are disgused Karmas , not the real one

In other news, a group of placard carrying people went to the court last week saying [size=19pt]Buhari leave our brother Olisa Metuah alone , EFCC should not be dragged into politics [/size]

And some mumu will ask my why i do not respect their opinion

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by kachnov(m): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Okay...keep making fun of the sick(esp cancer) till it gets to your doorstep.

Signature is awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by 1surdman: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Una own don be
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by cutetopsey(f): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2016
ok
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by shakur4luv(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2016
More will join them dis year
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by Ikenna73(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Na wa oh
Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by yinkson(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2016
What shall it profit a man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by austino3050(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2016
ITS A LIE! SEE SAMBO?...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by rhymestech: 11:46am On Jan 22, 2016
See the eyes of the goats after eating our yams grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by abumeinben(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2016
Hheheh

sad

I don't like the way these kinda heroes are being treated.

Seriously, they say no ones above the law, now these ones had stolen and they're in five star prison, where they get breaks to go partying and back to cell.

Why are they not in kirikiri, where their kind are?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by boboLIL(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2016
Buhari own go worst

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by lekhane(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Well

these are disgused Karmas , not the real one

In other news, a group of placard carrying people went to the court last week saying [size=19pt]Buhari leave our brother Olisa Metuah alone , EFCC should not be dragged into politics [/size]

And some mumu will ask my why i do not respect their opinion
you are not serious, are you? why not tell your brother to return our money.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... by oluwalfa: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Zero conviction

It is only in a Zoo that people are labelled criminals, jailed without court conviction

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad / Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.