Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Vector Replies Sub From Fecko - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Replies Sub From Fecko (1315 Views)

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. / A Freestyle I Did With Vector's King Kong Instrumental (lyrics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by buzzchick(f): 4:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Apart from YCee, it seems FECKO, who recently worked with Modenine on his new A.R.T EP, took jabs at VEC and the King Kong didn't hesitate to reply via Twitter.

"None of your bars amaze me/If you like freestyle for two hours lyrically you're still a baby" - the purported sub from FECKO on a track titled 'On The Bible'

If you recall, Vector freestyled for 2 hours on Rhythm 93.7Fm some time ago.

Could this be another beef cooking up in the kitchen? LOL

Download and listen to the daring track that sparked the controversy

https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/241854403/download?client_id=02gUJC0hH2ct1EGOcYXQIzRFU91c72Ea&oauth_token=1-138878-197022800-cdb19755f4e1e

Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by jojothaiv(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Was thinking I was the only one that heard those words clearly, thank God, somebody has testify to that...
Well, Vector, you gotta leave that stuff and move on cause in the real sense [what's rap without logic, use your head rightp] A-Q The Prayer.. Even Gilbert had to trash this matter down too.
And lately, most of our underground MCs are busy throwing shots instead of them trying to build their career...
I know that's how the game is being run here, little wonder Ice Prince and Olamide don't get bother again about some dudes ranting about them going commercial..
Word on the street is that we all have mouth to feed, if you wanna keep it real on the 9ja Hip Hop scene, good luck to you... And you're but interested in the mullas, well, all the best...
No time for nonsense....
Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by buzzchick(f): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
jojothaiv:
Was thinking I was the only one that heard those words clearly, thank God, somebody has testify to that...
Well, Vector, you gotta leave that stuff and move on cause in the real sense [what's rap without logic, use your head rightp] A-Q The Prayer.. Even Gilbert had to trash this matter down too.
Speaking about A-Q, yes, I recall he also took shots at Fecko on The Prayer, but got no reply. I don't know if they've squashed their beef though. In a recent interview on Unilag FM, Fecko claimed he's cool with V.E.C.Not sure if Vector feels the same way.

jojothaiv:
And lately, most of our underground MCs are busy throwing shots instead of them trying to build their career...
I know that's how the game is being run here, little wonder Ice Prince and Olamide don't get bother again about some dudes ranting about them going commercial..
Word on the street is that we all have mouth to feed, if you wanna keep it real on the 9ja Hip Hop scene, good luck to you... And you're but interested in the mullas, well, all the best...
No time for nonsense....
At least the male hip-hop artistes are giving us good music and something to talk about unlike my female folks in the industry. Eva promised to release an EP in January 2015, and this is January 2016 and she is yet to drop 1960. If beef and throwing of jabs will make Nigerian hiphop more interesting this year, well I don't have a problem with that. cheesy
Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by jojothaiv(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yeah, throwing of jabs may help and it may not help...
Take a look at Blaqbonez, he's busy throwing shots here and there and Oladips just came through...
Even OlaDips that got one of the best verse on the Hip Hop culture last year has port to Edge/LRR which a direct pointer that another dope mc is going commercial too...
As for the female, I respect Eva a lot, but my hope is on peeps like AT, Phlow... I still wished Kel is still busy dropping some stuffs out there, but she knows best..
Kindly download Echo; Current Situation E.P... I can guarantee you that's E.P is an all round, straight to the point and a critical E.P we may have witness in this country..
Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by buzzchick(f): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
jojothaiv:
Yeah, throwing of jabs may help and it may not help...
Take a look at Blaqbonez, he's busy throwing shots here and there and Oladips just came through...
Even OlaDips that got one of the best verse on the Hip Hop culture last year has port to Edge/LRR which a direct pointer that another dope mc is going commercial too...
In my opinion, Beef made A.K.A and Cassper put out a lotta music last year. Competition keeps you on your toes. And about Ola Dips, I feel Reminisce signed him because he is more indigenous with his lyricism and delivery, compared to Blaqbones, who reminds me of a younger Ruggedy Baba. Taking shots has nothing to do with an artiste remaining unsigned. What keeps them underground is their inability to be versatile, make good music (not just battle raps) and keeping it consistent.

jojothaiv:
As for the female, I respect Eva a lot, but my hope is on peeps like AT, Phlow... I still wished Kel is still busy dropping some stuffs out there, but she knows best..
Kindly download Echo; Current Situation E.P... I can guarantee you that's E.P is an all round, straight to the point and a critical E.P we may have witness in this country..
Echo is good. His new EP is a master piece. Phlow impressed me on Fecko's A.R.T EP (another project heads are sleeping on). However, Phlow is a femcee while Eva is a musician. Both of them shouldn't be compared.
Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by jojothaiv(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wow....
Versatility, now I understand what's the game is all about...
Cheers Ycee, I now understand Jagaban very well....
But, I'm amazed, was thinking the females don't deal with hip hop/rap, all what they hear is just r n b, soul and our modern music...
Anyway, thumbs up ma'am..
Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by buzzchick(f): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
jojothaiv:

But, I'm amazed, was thinking the females don't deal with hip hop/rap, all what they hear is just r n b, soul and our modern music...
Anyway, thumbs up ma'am..
LOL. Well we also have female Hiphop enthusiasts in Africa. Heard of LesLee Kasumba from SA and DJ Naija from Zimbabwe? I just love music, irrespective of the genre. Thumbs up to you too. Thought NL users only replied threads that had to do with Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Davido's Baby Mama Drama and whatnot. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by jojothaiv(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
buzzchick:

LOL. Well we also have female Hiphop enthusiasts in Africa. Heard of LesLee Kasumba from SA and DJ Naija from Zimbabwe? I just love music, irrespective of the genre. Thumbs up to you too. Thought NL users only replied threads that had to do with Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Davido's Baby Mama Drama and whatnot. LOL.
And you got me laughing....
Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by buzzchick(f): 3:38am On Apr 25, 2016
So who has seen the controversial video excerpt from The Gist On Hip TV (Hosted by Emmanuel Ugolee)?

Funny how Ikechukwu threw jabs at Vector and claimed his 2hours freestyle on radio wasn't extraordinary.

First it was Fecko, now Killz? cheesy

I admire VEC's dauntlessness though. His reply to Killz was spot on. Illbliss was just relaxed and observing the melodrama. Lol.

I recall Vector replied Fecko's sub by saying "The 2 hours freestyle has been done and forgotten." So I wonder why he had to bring that up again.
Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by jojothaiv(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lolz........
I'm here hearing A-Q Rose Is Coming...
Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by ClassicMusic68: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

Da Baddest Promo Ever

Record a song for #7000 and get free access to promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,connection to shows you get paid for just to perform,connection to label for record contract and access to put your song on MTN Music Plus which can fetch you more cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested?

Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE:

Promo ends by 30th of April,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by onome710(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Who are u buzzchick? Please holla at me, let's talk...
Re: Vector Replies Sub From Fecko by buzzchick(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
onome710:
Who are u buzzchick? Please holla at me, let's talk...
I'm here sir...

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs In The Last 4 Years (list) - 9jaflaver / Aluta Gyrations'20; Student's Struggle Lives On By Omobabaijebu / Who Is The Best Lyricist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.