Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

22-yr-old Pregnant Housewife Raped To Death In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-yr-old Pregnant Housewife Raped To Death In Kano (619 Views)

"My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man / 19-year-old Pregnant Schoolgirl Shot Dead In South Africa / I Went Into Robbery To Prepare For My Baby’s Arrival – 22-yr-old Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-yr-old Pregnant Housewife Raped To Death In Kano by baski92(m): 5:24am On Jan 22, 2016
It was a painful end for a 22-year-old housewife, Aisha Abdullahi,
who was raped to death by unknown person(s) at her matrimonial home
at Ungogo quarters, on the outskirts of Kano metropolis.
Police spokesman in Kano, DSP Musa Magaji Majia, told reporters
in Kano that the incident, which occurred yesterday, was reported by the
deceased’s husband.
Police said Abdullahi Muhammad, husband of late Aisha, reported that
he met the deceased in a pool of her blood when he returned home.
DSP Majiya said detectives had commenced investigation to unravel
the mystery behind the act, stressing that no stone would be left
unturned.
Kano women under siege
Wednesday’s murder of Aisha Abdullahi brought to the fore safety
concerns among women in the city as a similar incident was recorded a
couple of weeks ago, when one Khadija Muhammad of Ja’in quarters
was also killed in her home.
Already, two suspects, Nura and Haruna, are in court facing charges
in respect of Khadija Muhammad’s death.
The latest incident generated condemnation by residents, as prayers had
been held in several worship centres for divine intervention.
A similar incident occured at Unguwar Katsina of Ungogo LGA last
December.

Source http://mygeniusradio.com/uncategorized/22-yr-old-pregnant-housewife-raped-to-death-in-kano/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Re: 22-yr-old Pregnant Housewife Raped To Death In Kano by nnachukz(m): 5:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Aboki and toto na ........ I no talk ooo lipsrsealed angry
Re: 22-yr-old Pregnant Housewife Raped To Death In Kano by Luukasz(m): 5:55am On Jan 22, 2016
The only way to stop Rape,Embezzlement,Armed robbery,Drug trafficking and the likes is by passing a Death sentence into law.
Anybody found guilty of this crimes should be executed without delay.

1 Like

Re: 22-yr-old Pregnant Housewife Raped To Death In Kano by 7footre(m): 5:58am On Jan 22, 2016
That is very barbaric...... d idiots fit don take burantashi come use prick kill person daughter cry cry
Re: 22-yr-old Pregnant Housewife Raped To Death In Kano by LONJITARLE(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2016
that's pushing d limits...

Commot 4 road abeg, mek I go find my Gun.. no dey hold me like that ooo!!!, u no dey here word abi
I refuse to calm down,

ooooooooh my God.

(1) (Reply)

Horrific Photos From The Foundation Of A Church In Enugu / Photo: Youths Block And Digs Up Road / I Was Sexually Abused Right At The Age Of 10 -girl With HIV Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.