Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Guide On How To Root Infinix Hot 2 6.0 Mashmallow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guide On How To Root Infinix Hot 2 6.0 Mashmallow (3452 Views)

Brand New Kimfly Android 6.0 Mashmallow Forsale. / Tecno L7 Lollipop And Mashmallow Upgrade / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide On How To Root Infinix Hot 2 6.0 Mashmallow by waziri9: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2016
If you’ve already updated your to Android 6.0 Marshmallow, you can gain back your root access following the guide am about revealing to you. However, you’ll be able to tweak dark corners of your android device and other root benefits.

Most of you know the importance of rooting your device. To mention a few, gaining root access lets you tweak your device to the fullest, helps in RAM management, improved smartphone experience, battery optimization, killing bloatwares (I call them crapwares), install custom roms and lots more.

Today, I’ll be your guide on how to root Infinix Hot 2 X510 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow….
Before you can root your Infinix Hot 2 X510, you’ve to first flash TWRP Recovery file on your Infinix Hot 2 X510, and then install SuperSU via recovery mode.

http://www.droidgurus.com/2016/01/how-to-root-infinix-hot-2-x510-on.html?m=0#more
Re: Guide On How To Root Infinix Hot 2 6.0 Mashmallow by merbenko: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
bross I have problem with this oooo

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With Chinese Brands / Why Does MTN Stop My Data At 20MB Or 19MB / I I Switched From Android Phone To Iphone: An Android User's Point Of View (andr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.