Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is (4644 Views)

10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / Describe Your Ex Boy Friend Or Girl Friend In Just One Word(for Fun) / Ghanaian Threader Wants Ghana To Invade And Rule Nigeria: But Why; But How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2005
yah he is nice. But I am spending the rest my life with him.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by layi(m): 12:42am On Nov 08, 2005
Huh...U r married already?

Wazup wes. Bawo ni?
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 12:42am On Nov 08, 2005
are you two getting married? you're going to live in IMO? cool.
there used to be this italian neighbors we had when i was in Nigeria.

hey Layi! cheesy
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 12:45am On Nov 08, 2005
No not living in nigeria i am living in the USA where i live now and he live here also. you people might know him by his last name but i dont know if i can tell you his last name
but his family owns a lot of amusment parks in lagos
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2005
one is named mom rose amusment park
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 12:48am On Nov 08, 2005
Jillianne:

No not living in nigeria i am living in the USA where i live now and he live here also. you people might know him by his last name but i don't know if i can tell you his last name
but his family owns a lot of amusment parks in lagos

there's no harm in telling us his last name but if you prefer to withhold it for privacy reasons we'll respect your decision.  wink
I'm guessing he must be rich  shocked

i haven't heard about that mom rose so i'm guessing it's new or probably in IMO.
anyways goodluck on your trip. now i'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by layi(m): 12:49am On Nov 08, 2005
Have u met his parents or at least seen pictures?
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2005
hehe grin
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2005
he lives in the US with her.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2005
Not with me
with his family
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 12:57am On Nov 08, 2005
are his parents tolerant? becuase i know some nigerian famillies that aren't.
one of my distant aunts was engaged to a jamaican but her parents wouldn't let so she had to break up with him and is now married to a nigerian.
my parents are tolerant. Thank God!! grin
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2005
Well his dad is black and mom is white. what does that tell you. I love him mom tho. But his dad is a little mean to me becuase his dad has not met me yet.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 1:02am On Nov 08, 2005
oh then i guess it runs in the family  grin.

It's common for Nigerian Dad's to be a little (or more  undecided) strict.
as long as his mom likes you and you couples love each other, you don't have problems.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 1:04am On Nov 08, 2005
Yup i guess so
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 1:06am On Nov 08, 2005
well, i have to leave now (have a couple of things to finish w/).
nice meeting you though cheesy . i hope you come back on this site sometimes.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2005
Am on a lot sence today
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by allonym: 1:57am On Nov 08, 2005
Imo State is cool. What city or village is your bf from? I'm from a village just outside Owerri in Imo.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 1:58am On Nov 08, 2005
I don't know hehe
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by allonym: 2:02am On Nov 08, 2005
well, have fun on the forum!
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Scorpio(f): 2:03am On Nov 08, 2005
Hi Jillianne i see you're already havin fun cheesy
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by allonym: 2:03am On Nov 08, 2005
Jillianne:

Well his dad is black and mom is white. what does that tell you. I love him mom tho. But his dad is a little mean to me becuase his dad has not met me yet.

my dad is like that with my SO.  Must be either an ibo thing or an Imo State one. . .
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 2:05am On Nov 08, 2005
Oh yah tones for fun. Yah it might be but I don't know and man his sister is mean to me
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 2:12am On Nov 08, 2005
I wanna punch her in her face she always make me to be mad at her brother which is my boy friend.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by layi(m): 2:21am On Nov 08, 2005
allonym:

well, have fun on the forum! Ignore nddy and layi for now.

Dont ignore me o. allonym only said that cos s/he new as well. Active/Old NL members knows Nddy to create scenes. i.m still tryin to ignore him like a lot are doing (but its not easy).

I know Jilliane loves it in here. the good, the bad and the ugly- makes NL looks more like the real world. grin
Anyway We got lots of peace-loving in here and its actually fun.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by monister(f): 2:43am On Nov 08, 2005
allonym:

my dad is like that with my SO. Must be either an ibo thing or an Imo State one. . .

yep my SO's dad is like that to me... must be an ibo or imo state thing.... wink

monister
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by southpark(m): 5:03am On Nov 08, 2005
welcome.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by mamba(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2005
Hi Jillianne,
If you're going to Imo state, you most definitely will be spending most of your time in Owerri(city) or in your boyfriend's villa(village settlement)..

I just concluded my 1 year National service in Imo state and it's really nice there, lots of pretty girls(dem girls are really fine and caring grin ) and friendly people too.. No issues at all throughout my stay there and I believe you'll love it there.

layi and nddy should pls kiss kiss and make up.. grin
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2005
Yah. He like it. Its a kool pl ace he is going sometime this year but I don't know when. So he is going to be there for a while spending some time there and then he is going to come back and take me next year also becuase he want me to go there to meet his family before some of them die cry
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by layi(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2005
Thats cool. Since u've met the mum, my mind is at rest cos i know a man wont show his to his parents if he aint serious. I've also heard cases where Nigerians scam their 'lucrative' wives abroad and relocate back here. That aint ur case. I see love in yours and wish u the best.
Nigeria is a lovely place to be. Dont believe everything u hear in d media. We'r hospitable.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by fabian(f): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2005
Welcome Jill!
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by nddy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2005
at 16 you already know whom you will get married to. ?
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by snowsdream(f): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2005
please julliane come to Nigeria if you want to come you will enjoy it. It is not a matter of okija shrine. Atleast you are not coming to Nigeria to worship it and it is not everyone that is concern about okija shrine.
YOu ARE WELCOME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Hours Season 9 / Shoprite Opening Soon In Ibadan / Nairaland Content Syndication: Promote Your Blog or Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.