Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is (4640 Views)

10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / Describe Your Ex Boy Friend Or Girl Friend In Just One Word(for Fun) / Ghanaian Threader Wants Ghana To Invade And Rule Nigeria: But Why; But How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2005
Hehe Yah I would never ignore you
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by nddy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2005
its your life you own it
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by queen2(f): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2005
Welcome to the land of Naira Jilliane smiley
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2005
Yup I know who I am going to marrie. Which is kool.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2005
Jillianne:

Yup I know who I am going to marrie. Which is kool.

i was actually thinking you were 20 something.
Indians are the only people i know who get married so early Lol.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2005
Hey , welcome , im Kc ... have fun in nigeria! smiley
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2005
Hehe no I am 16 not 20. And I don't take the Indian this offencive. hehe. But yah it's pretty cool. Right now he is being a little mean to me but you know what we will get over it. It's just going to take some time. He is not in school anymore. He was does last year and we are just going throught that hole deal but it's ok. That is what we tell ourselfs when we are talking. smiley wink cheesy grin So everything is going to be ok.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by queen2(f): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2005
O mi gosh, u sound 20 or more shocked
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2005
@queen, She doesn't really sound 20. I just assumed she was because she says she's getting married.

@jillianne, are you engaged yet, how old is he?
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by goodguy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2005
he's 19. funny!
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2005
very funny.

Jillianne, when are you getting married? a couple of years from now or immediately? smiley
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2005
Yup he is 19 hehe. And no we are not getting married now we are getting married in a couple of years 2007. After I graduate from Highschool in June. I am excited. And I just want to move away from my mom and my brother they make me to be so mad and angry at them. So the sooner I get out the better it will hopefully get.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Seun(m): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2005
If your mother and brother make you so mad, how do you know that you'll get along with your boyfriend (future husband)?
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by goodguy(m): 2:09am On Nov 10, 2005
Wake up gurl, I don't think you bf will be ready to get married at the age of 21. We Nigerians know ourselves better.. grin
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 3:56am On Nov 10, 2005
jillianne. funny how you're in the same grade as me. class of O7' RULES!!!   grin
I'm not thinking about marriage yet though  lipsrsealed. . .  i'll save that thought for later.

i'm moving out of state for college too  smiley. hopefully.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by fabian(f): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2005
Have fun in 9ja, Jill!
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 2:41am On Nov 11, 2005
Wel thankyou all for replying to my thing. I did not know that when I maid that that someone was going to talk to me about it. its hard on me right now tho. Becuase my mom and my dad and my friends dont beliveve me that i am going to marrie him. But my mom she dont believe that i love him and that he loves me. but its hard for her to understand becuase she was not there throught all the conversations we had.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 2:42am On Nov 11, 2005
i somehow agree with your parents.
don't you think it's too young to get married at 17?
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by nddy(m): 2:53am On Nov 11, 2005
Jilliane, i could tell you some people on this forum are sexually frustrated and frustrated ( life in general). girl i now understand how you feel, If you think you would be happy , stick with him, I know lots of high school sweet hearts who are still waxing strong, My Dad met my mm when he was just 13 0r 14yrs and they started dating since he was 16yr but my mom was like 12yr, my advice is for you to be careful and try to make wise decisions
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by damygurl(f): 3:02am On Nov 11, 2005
In my opinion dats too young to get married. u've not experienced life dat much. it's not d young dat matters so much as d experience. i think da real problem here is dat u not really i luv with da guy well i'm just  saying wat i think mind u it might be wrong but i think u wanna get married to d guy cuz u c him as ur way outta ur parents house. he's sorta like ur freedom 4rm ur parents. at diz age most teenz wanna get away 4rm their parents. some get tempted by stufflike diz, some run away while d otherz just ride it thru. dats wat i'm doing though i'm gonna ride d wave thru though i wanna be my own person and do my own thing i don't really feel dat urge to get away 4rm my peeps though it might be different 4 others. when and if u decide u wanna go to college u gon c so many guyz it's gon make ur head spin.
In life there is a time 4 everything. d time to go to elementary, middle, high, college, start working, start earning and saving money, pay heavy bills mortage and d like, get married and on and on d list goes. c if u do thing when it's not d time 4 it u start to regret it later on when there iz notin u can do to it. lets say when u r supposed to go to driving skool u skipped dat and went straight to drivin. there is a 99.9percent chance dat da car is gon crash and da person drivin it is gon ge hurt. but if he/she had don da drivin skool at  time before jumpin straight ahead to driving there is a 90percent chance da car won't crash!!
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2005
Could i tell you people something. I am not getting married right now. For one its agenst the law here. you cant get married untill you are 18. And when I turn 18 that is when i am geting married. So in 2007 i am geting married.So please i hope you do understand that i am not getting married right now.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by dude(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2005
who is God's name is this Nddy of a simpleton..sorry i meant person. did u skip kindergaton, or grew up where curse words were norm. well grow up fella, and be ur age. ur insulting pple on the board is awful.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by nddy(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2005
Dude are you alright , mofo, be yourself , who in the name of GOd are you ? Random fool,
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by dude(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2005
Yo, nddy, I am a hard working Nigerian, breaking grounds and smashing records as I do, but you are just an escuse for a retard, no manners, etique and most common sense, please watch your piehole! Cheers
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 12:41am On Nov 12, 2005
dun dun dun.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 2:53am On Nov 12, 2005
Why does everyone have to argue on my thing? thats up with that? cry
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by Jillianne(f): 2:55am On Nov 12, 2005
Why does everyone have to argue on my thing? thats up with that? cry
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by nddy(m): 5:40am On Nov 12, 2005
dude wat you gat , one of those hungry Looking Nigerian Musicians, breaking wat record,haahahahaha oh boi , go get a real job and quit being for no reason, Look at at him using the word YO, hahahahaha, go and sleep, You just a dick Head , who knows you even in your Village , you say you smash record , Nigerian Hip-pop scene which is whack, just like you are, ? go get a job,
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by aloib(f): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2005
nddy:

dude what you gat , one of those hungry Looking Nigerian Musicians, breaking what record,haahahahaha oh boi , go get a real job and quit being for no reason, Look at at him using the word YO, hahahahaha, go and sleep, You just a privates Head , who knows you even in your Village , you say you smash record , Nigerian Hip-pop scene which is whack, just like you are, ? go get a job,
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
easy now............lol.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2005
to clarify things: "smashing records" mean "breaking records" as in "beating someone who has the top position?" not "producing nigerian hip-hop music" grin
some people really need some kindergarten badly! it's doesn't help to skip that class.

@jillienne. now i get you. you're not getting married now. it's when you turn 18. good for you. i didn't understand that at first.
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by dude(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2005
nddy, was right when i said u skipped kindergaton. aiight? little suprise u dont know what smashing records translates into literally. toooooo bad. i should get a job? thanks fella, i already have a career job as an underwriter. and you what else do u do there apart from wash nappies, clean toilets, undertaker jobs and the menial degrading peanuts paying jobs you do out there in the US barely enough to keep u a little above starvation. at least am on the map somwhere, dont know what future u hope to achieve in cleaning toilets to pay your ass through the college u were denied coz u did'nt make it through kindergaton classes. and whatch out, u would soon be deported(maybe for inefficiency in toilet cleaning) that is if u are not at abule egba and fool ur self in saying u are in maryland. and by the way, stop spreading those scams letters, they wont fly, i mean ur kindergaton classes did'nt fly, or did they?

and as for the whacked nigerian music scene, a whacked tuface just picked up an MTV award for best african act. does that tell u (whacko) anything? osho free, wake up from the dream, the party is over.foooooooooooooooool
Re: Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is by WesleyanA(f): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2005
dun dun dun de-dun! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Hours Season 9 / Davido’s Girlfriend Nish Kards Shows Off What She’s Got / How To Get ‘verified’ Status On Perfect Money(pm) Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.