Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) (1753 Views)

Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos / See What This Ghana Female Students Are Doing In Public, You Won’t Believe What / Chika Ike Stuns In Blue Chic Pencil Skirt In Dubai(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) by oluchingorji(f): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2016
This is very rude i must say. Never in my life have i seen such an appalling lack of discipline. That kid needs an a$$ k!cking ASAP. And to the mom though, nice panties. lol … See Video Clip

Watch Video Source (http://www.adelove.com/kid-pulls-down-moms/)

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) by bamideleadel: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2016
hahah grin grin cool try am with naija mom na! Hilarious Video
Re: Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) by francisduru: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2016
I will soooo spank his fucking ass, n give him some frog jump
Re: Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) by CutieBobo(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2016
Thank God for Culture. THis boy needs his bumbum whipped. funny video
Re: Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) by Shinaad(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2016
The video should be taken down. that's too rude of the boy
Re: Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) by youngberry001(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2016
same old shiit grin
Re: Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) by famorski(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2016
OMG.. hilarious video. I won't take that from any chiild though
Re: Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) by PeterAkin: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2016
grin grin Can't stop laughing
Re: Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) by vicraven(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2016
a typical naija woman will pull everything completely,chase that d!ck head,and whip-that-ass!!
Re: Kid Pulls Down Mom’s Skirt In Public, You Can’t Try This With Naija Mom (video) by PeterAkin: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2016
vicraven:
a typical naija woman will pull everything completely,chase that d!ck head,and whip-that-ass!!

no be lie

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche PREGNANT For Chris Brown As A Result Of Chris SECRET Visit / Yemi Alade Shows Skills As She Plays Basketball With Friends In The Streets Of L / Tboss Channels Her Alter Ego, Queen Cleopatra. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.