Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,493 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

A Letter To Huddah Monroe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Letter To Huddah Monroe (265 Views)

Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" / Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Huddah Monroe by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Dear Huddah,

Happy New Year to you first of all and I hope you enjoyed the holidays. As a matter of fact, judging from your Instagram pictures, we can all tell you enjoyed the holidays.

I must say that I have followed you on your quest to becoming a celebrity and now that you have somewhat arrived at stardom, I cannot help but wonder if the end justifies the means.

To this regard, I am writing this letter with the hopes of discovering the real Huddah Monroe and what makes her tick other than the flamboyant, lavish, sultry, inappropriate, make-believe lifestyle you flash all over social media.

Is there really any more to the infamous Huddah? Or are you exactly what your Instagram page or basically the entire Google search page makes of you?

Let me bring my oblivious readers up to speed.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/01/11/a-letter-to-huddah-monroe/

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To #lindagate #dasukigate? / Everyone's Skin Possesses An Oil Covering / Make Particular To Get Auto Repair Before Winter Comes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.