Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man (39548 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Gistusmore: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2018
According to the controversial socialite, money and good sex are the key things for her in any relationship.
Huddah Monroe is again letting men know the things that attract her to them.
In a Snapchat post on Wednesday, April 25, the petite beauty stated the only things that draw her to a man are his money and bedroom skills. She even stated that other qualities such as the man’s personality, finesse and handsomeness are not of priority – those ones come after her love for money and the ability of the man to satisfy her on bed.
This will not be the first time that Huddah Monroe will make it known publicly of her love for money.
She has always stated her men have to have a heavy pocket for her to give up her goodies. She further stated matters like personality can be considered later.
No finance, no romance. Not too long ago, she introduced us to her newest lover who was all blinged up and appeared to own a fleet of expensive cars.

Sources - https://www.pyradic.com/Thread-You-Will-Only-Get-Me-If-You-Have-Money-Good-Sex-To-Offer-–-Huddah-Monroe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by obainojazz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
shocked
And what does she have to offer, not her brain obviously. undecided Lazy yoot.

Ftc grin

67 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by inoki247: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
only you two things... u must b mad... al u nid iz a Yahoo Boy dt Babalawo will giv jazz 2 put on iz diccck and Bleep you like Dog and use u for moni.... and spend on odaz

16 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by NwaAmaikpe: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
shocked

That's the honest truth.

Broke boys don't get loved and sexed anymore because most girls are slay queens now..
And that's the cause of the plenty rapes and sex crimes around.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by dadavivo: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
This stupid crayfish again? Kenyans and fcking be like 5 and 6

9 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by MrAnele(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
My crushMy crush... Anytime I see this girl picture my soldier automatically stands at attention...

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by ilyasom(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by GuineaFowlYansh(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ekwensu

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Whizdorm001(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
And it's on FP
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by gurunlocker: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
This one is a lazy youth mofucka gold digger....
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
realise it ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by kennethokey15(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Okay
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Diso60090(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lazy Nigerian girls youth
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Bluntguy: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is why you are still single, and if you are not careful you may die single too. Lazy African Youth!
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Spar7tan(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
dadavivo:
This stupid crayfish again? Kenyans and fcking be like 5 and 6

Crayfish or cockroach?
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Divay22(f): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
MrAnele:
My crush
She can be yours, if you have the cash and good in bed.

4 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Spar7tan(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mtchwww! Next please!
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by castrol180(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
this tiny girl again? Just because of this vj hole only
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by maryjan8(f): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Good for you
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by DollarAngel(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
I don't have a problem with her values, but I have a question which can metamorphosize into one, What does or can she offer in return? If it is only sex then am not dealing with human being here. She must be sick

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Olalan(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
She's stating the obvious fact about what motivates her likes

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Elin: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
cool cool cool
U can call my number then if u are seriously cos av got the DO' and ma D is of WaterYam Size. grin can we have a deal?
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by FrenchWay: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
X
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by 2016v2017: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Gistusmore:
According to the controversial socialite, money and good sex are the key things for her in any relationship.
Huddah Monroe is again letting men know the things that attract her to them.
In a Snapchat post on Wednesday, April 25, the petite beauty stated the only things that draw her to a man are his money and bedroom skills. She even stated that other qualities such as the man’s personality, finesse and handsomeness are not of priority – those ones come after her love for money and the ability of the man to satisfy her on bed.
This will not be the first time that Huddah Monroe will make it known publicly of her love for money.
She has always stated her men have to have a heavy pocket for her to give up her goodies. She further stated matters like personality can be considered later.
No finance, no romance. Not too long ago, she introduced us to her newest lover who was all blinged up and appeared to own a fleet of expensive cars.

Sources - https://www.pyradic.com/Thread-You-Will-Only-Get-Me-If-You-Have-Money-Good-Sex-To-Offer-–-Huddah-Monroe

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Ashawo
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Abdulkareem407(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by constance500: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Y
Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by exlinkleads(f): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
anu mpama

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
She's been waiting to use that word "Flabbergasted"

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man by constance500: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hoe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Gifts Duncan Mighty Thousands Of Dollars, Sponsor His Next Music Video / Soundcity MVP Awards: Peruzzi Shades  Teni Over Winning "Best New Artist" / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Becomes A Grandfather As Daughter Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.