Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Incorporating A Company In Ghana. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Incorporating A Company In Ghana. (862 Views)

Meaning Of CEO, MD And Chairman Of A Company / Incorporating A Trading Business / Forming & Incorporating A Liability Company In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incorporating A Company In Ghana. by luckynzo(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2016
I went to Ghana in September 2015 and I thought of incorporating a company there. Fast forward to Jan 2016, I met with a consultant who initially put me through the process of registering a Limited Liability; Tax Identification number, auditors. The minimum capital base permitted is 2000 GHc. I intended to register with a capital base of 15,000 GHc. We agreed on a sum with the consultant and my Ghanaian partners of which I paid 80 percent.
A few hours later, he called me up o tell me of a GIPC act that says; in the case of joint venture with a Ghanaian who is a citizen, I must invest a foreign capital of not less than 200,000 US Dollars. Does anybody have any experience registering a company in Ghana.
Please experienced responses will be appreciated.
Re: Incorporating A Company In Ghana. by luckynzo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
Anyone with advice?
Re: Incorporating A Company In Ghana. by luckynzo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nairalanders should please come to my rescue. I'm in a dilemma as I have already made a huge financial commitment.
Are there any Nigerians living and doing business legally in Ghana?
Re: Incorporating A Company In Ghana. by I888(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Just pray someone isn't trying to swindle you

$200,000 my azz
Re: Incorporating A Company In Ghana. by luckynzo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
I888:
Just pray someone isn't trying to swindle you
$200,000 my azz
I pray so too. That's the reason I'm desperately in need of advice.
Re: Incorporating A Company In Ghana. by I888(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
luckynzo:

I pray so too. That's the reason I'm desperately in need of advice.
you should your own due diligence and read up about it. Ghana is an ecowas nation and so is your country Nigeria. Use that to your own advantage.

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Just Got Scam / Its Now N310 To A Dollar? / CBN To Go Against Banks For Excess Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.