Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters (42057 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Buratai Dubai House: Falana, Others Slam Army, Demands Probe / Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Wright22: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
kernel504:
APC = SufferingReporters... will ruin Nigeria with lies from the pit of hell, and turn back and blame devil.

APC - (Association of Proffessional Criminals)

Somebody please tell this babooon; the election's been over for months but still wailing.

Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by ajebuter(f): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
ayindepremier:

What are you saying please

can someone help her interpret this in English

#TruelyAjebuter (with all modesty)

If I dash you slap eh!

,You go know say I no be ajebuter but ajepako grin grin
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by ajebuter(f): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
ayindepremier:

I knew you are confirmed ajebo wannabe! see your ugly face and f.ucked-up make up face!!!

you look Hungry girl,

and, me and that other guy were actually teasing you, don't be a fool!!

Thanks, God bless..

Fancy manner..

Peace..
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by ayindepremier: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
ajebuter:

Thanks, God bless..
Fancy manner..
Peace..
You're welcome.
peace!
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by LexzyBillz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
It's like our attention has been diverted towards SR forgetting FFK's response.Al-Burj Arab is among the top 10 most expensive hotels in the world,and surprisingly FFK you are bored staying in it;wooow.In the process of defending yourself I think you just exposed yourself the more bro,some of us knows how much it is in there per night.Mtwwwwwww.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by drberry(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
1surdman:
Op i dnt understand pls what is ffk

Femi Fani Kayode
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by dyn1800: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Tired of staying in Buruj alrab hotel.?... Hmmm! Is that not one of the world most expensive hotel if not the most expensive.... for @ffk to have tired of staying in there.... Only God knows millions of dollars he must have spent
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by justmenoni: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls add its ladyf again grin grin

ladyF:
grin
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Akaujaa(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
As far as investigative journalism is concerned in Nigeria, I give Sahara reporters a hand so far. The problem is that in Nigeria, we trivialise everything including weighty information that ought to be thoroughly investigated. The duty of a journalist is to give information while the law enforcement agents finish up the work. This is how its done in saner climes but here in Nigeria, our law enforcement agencies are so weak and lazy that's why Sahara reporters will unravel some "mysteries" and people like Fani Kayode will take it to the dustbin.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by HomoSapiien: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
kernel504:
APC = SufferingReporters... will ruin Nigeria with lies from the pit of hell, and turn back and blame devil.

APC - (Association of Proffessional Criminals)
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by AprokoMan: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
[s]
omenka:
This blabbermouth needs to have a lunch with Dino Melaye.

Don't ask me why. :DVery stale and boring lines. You people need to be a bit ingenious with your defence techniques.

Same newspaper you deride, you get news from and celebrate on them till they kingdom come.

They lie ALWAYS yet you relied on their updates to keep abreast with the latest on Bayelsa election results.

They lie Always yet you celebrated them when they said Mumudi Kano had no arms on him when caught in that brothel in Lagos.

They lie ALWAYS yet you believed them when they published reports on alleged drug deals of Tinubu.

They are an APC outfit yet they tagged Baba as a snail and you people had a field day on the thread about the tag.

#Shamelessly hypocritical.
[/s]

rumour-mongering-gworo-chewing abokki, where's the key to the kayode's house at Dubai?
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
kernel504:

GUESS WHAT... SAHARA REPORTERS THRIVE IN BLACKMAIL AGAINST THE CONVENTIONAL JOURNALISM.

AS FOR APC, APC - (Association of Proffessional Criminals)

Sometimes, there is no need for response. The person you have quoted is high on Aunty Aisha Special Jollof Rice and you can't help him.
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by kernel504(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
mykl01:

Sometimes, there is no need for response. The person you have quoted is high on Aunty Aisha Special Jollof Rice and you can't help him.

HAHAHAHA... GUY YOU ARE FUNNY OH, HI 5 !!!
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by kenoz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin
Re: Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters by RegimentedCom(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Police Desert Streets In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.