Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed (42064 Views)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa. / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by 1pobExposed: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Fast forward to 3:30

Asari Dokubor has reacted to how Charlie Boy was teargassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl553Hw91kE

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Lajet: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
This Asari na funny guy. See the way he dey mock Charly boy

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
So na photo president we vote abi?

Afonja over to you

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Agimor(m): 12:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Ignore this dude on top he's on wet Chinese weed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Ra88: 1:41am On Aug 12, 2017
This guy funny sha.

Everything he said is true though.

SS/SE are not recognized as Nigerians, the earlier we know that the better for us.

Nigeria belong to the North

221 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by nwanwaoge(m): 1:48am On Aug 12, 2017
Points!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by cumbak60: 2:55am On Aug 12, 2017
lalasticlala, this post is front page worthy. "Photo president, Charlie boy na really mumu" my belly dey pain me with laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

"You are a mumu man" grin grin grin

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Sebastine1994(m): 4:36am On Aug 12, 2017
Nothing good comes easy. There will be lots of discouragement coming from high and low places, but stand firm in your belief. You cant be liked by everybody, and remember there are people counting on you to make a difference. Charlie more grease to your Elbow. Stick firm with your believe and dont be swayed by opinions disguised as facts. Many will come claiming to be reservoir of knowledge, listen not.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Ikechuob: 4:39am On Aug 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This is wrong on so many level. Charly boy is 66 years old. Abeg make we respect am small na

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by bot101(m): 4:44am On Aug 12, 2017
FP material ooo lalasticlala where you dey ooo
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Freemancipation: 5:57am On Aug 12, 2017
I knew Charlie boys days were numbered the day he spoke against Biafra. He need to cure his own mumu first.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Rexnegro(m): 5:58am On Aug 12, 2017
issokay
Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by desmond2pk: 6:16am On Aug 12, 2017
I was once told that oguta people are ijaw. We dressed like ijaw and god blessed us with oil as ijaw people. Whenever I see this man talk, it stirs up the ijaw in me

16 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:53am On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Nothing good comes easy. There will be lots of discouragement coming from high and low places, but stand firm in your belief. You cant be liked by everybody, and remember there are people counting on you to make a difference. Charlie more grease to your Elbow. Stick firm with your believe and dont be swayed by opinions disguised as facts. Many will come claiming to be reservoir of knowledge, listen not.

Guy forget this yarns. Dude was teargased.
Do u think he still harbours any form of sympathy towards this government?
I don't think so.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:56am On Aug 12, 2017
desmond2pk:
I was once told that oguta people are ijaw. We dressed like ijaw and god blessed us with oil as ijaw people. Whenever I see this man talk, it stirs up the ijaw in me

Bia enyia take time..what do u mean?
That u heard oguta peeps of IMO state are ijaw? angry sad angry
Abeg is too early to start reasoning like this.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by obyrich(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2017
This guy is a serious comedian. He said the truth. I honestly pity Charlie boy. Nigeria is too crude for refined politics. He is applying the wrong formula to the right equation. You cannot betray your people and have peace.

Joe Igbokwe will be the next to be disgraced by Nigeria.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Blooddiamond: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2017
The demonic devils from the waste land,once said that SS is not part of Biafra. This video will put an end to their miserable useless life.

I have had three of my Monika's banned by an afonja mod,in collaboration with their demons we have here. Continue n I will keep opening up new Monika's. Am only contributing the little I can n u devils can't stop me. Viva Biafra #Freedom #

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by ITbomb(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2017
To be honest, every one from Niger Delta who made money from oil are being prosecuted one way or the other but no one from North has answer a query even though na them full NNPC

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by SweetJoystick(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2017
He said nothing but the truth

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by jojothegreat(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Haha!
This man funny.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by SweetJoystick(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2017
Blooddiamond:
The demonic devils from the waste land,once said that SS is not part of Biafra. This video will put an end to their miserable useless life.

I have had three of my Monika's banned by an afonja mod,in collaboration with their demons we have here. Continue n I will keep opening up new Monika's. Am only contributing the little I can n u devils can't stop me. Viva Biafra #Freedom #
You don't have to be tribal about it, make you point and that would just be fine

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by Blooddiamond: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2017
SweetJoystick:

You don't have to be tribal about it, make you point and that would just be fine
Go tell that to ur fellow Afonjas, if u are not for freedom. Afonjas are the worst bigot's we have here.

44 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by olowobaba10: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2017
CHARLIE BOY OR CHARLIE MAN

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by odgolz(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2017
shots fired...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by 0b100100111: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Niger-Delta vs Biafra grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by KweenAngela(f): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Asari Dokurbo is the real "MUMU"

Just trying to stay relevant

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by sammyj: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by NothingDoMe: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2017
obyrich:
This guy is a serious comedian. He said the truth. I honestly pity Charlie boy. Nigeria is too crude for refined politics. He is applying the wrong formula to the right equation. You cannot betray your people and have peace.

Joe Igbokwe will be the next to be disgraced by Nigeria.
Well said

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed by qualityovenbake(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Asari said Man Know Thyself. Know thyself. Knowledge of oneself is the only real knowledge.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse / Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix / Meet President Tinubu's Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.