Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) (30810 Views)

Photo: Woman Returns Money Mistakenly Transfered Into Her Bank Account / Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by boboLIL(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nice
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by nwokenaife: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
count am again o.
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by kachnov(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good one ..
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by Estimable(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
uselessgoat:
I will never return such money cos it may be my Blessing from God
just as ur moniker implies, ur USELESS
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by JakesJ(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Good! Well Done Man, Or Is He A She? All The same, Keep Returning There Money & Propertise Fund On The Victims.....Cos U're Carrying Out The Duty U Signed For, And ACCEPTED To Do It WELL. So Know Big Deal About Ur Action....... But, Come To Think Of It!!! How Much Is The Cash Returned? From What I See, This Money Is Very Much Small To Be Shared Among ThemSelves And The Officers In There Midst At That Particular Point In Time, *# IS NOT A ENOUGH OR BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY #* So Instead Of Making Trouble With The Little Cash Of Nothing, Is Then Wise To Return It, That's The Money In Question............... Nah today it start? E have tead.....
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by yemison(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
tank God we still hv such ppl in our force.
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by God2man(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Flirtyjane:

The Unit Accountant, RC James J. Martin returning Cash to RTC Victim recovered from the Accident Scene on Wednesday, 20th January, 2016. It is good to know that honest officers still exist in Nigeria amidst corruption. Everyone can follow this example.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/frsc-officer-returns-money-recovered.html

In Nigeria of today, Ah! We thank God. I see a new Nigeria.
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by ministeriallist: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Am waiting for the day I will read a headline: "Police Officer Returns Money Recovered...".
IDONTBILIVIT!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
This is what you expect from all citizens when their president sees stealing as corruption.

The same president budgeted #1.7b for his own food.Shey na drum belle him get?
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by sirthisthickkal: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
Love Machine:
[s] The same president budgeted #1.7b for his own[/s] food. Shey na drum belle him get?

you well know that fighting corruption requires strategy, holistic thinking and planning and buhari being a old man needs a lot of vitamins and energy to boost his thinking faculty. It's a win-win budget. If I was in his shoe I wud budget more than that.
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by bladeAnders(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
na wao...na your money.u for no return am before
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

you well know that fighting corruption requires strategy, holistic thinking and planning and buhari being a old man needs a lot of vitamins and energy to boost his thinking faculty. It's a win-win budget. If I was in his shoe I wud budget more than that.
That is corruption.He can't spend all that money on food for 3years.Another way to steal.
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is news because our country is saddled with corruption of the highest order.In sane countries,men in uniform have dignity and integrity to protect,while in Nigeria,it only takes a man with the fear of God to do the right thing.In other words,this' no news,the officer is doing what he's supposed to do.Would this kind of ignorance be on display if the officer had stolen the money?Capital no!
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Not a blessing,but a curse.
uselessgoat:
I will never return such money cos it may be my Blessing from God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by sirthisthickkal: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Love Machine:
That is corruption.He can't spend all that money on food for 3years.Another way to steal.
bros, if u re not happy with the food budget, visit any court nearest to u. grin
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Do u need to put me up for an advert before u can return my money?

I will never take dat snap shot with him, if he likes he shud not return d money but he will live to tell the talez of the aftermath for d rest of his life.

Yeye pple, all in d name of eye service.
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by Smellymouth: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by AreaFada2: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
vault:
we need like 50 million of him in naija
A big AMEN to that. cheesy
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by JFT24(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
uhmmm, Men in black!!! learn
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by tunde1200(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
This is what you expect from all citizens when their president sees stealing as corruption.

Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by adebisibabs001(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chazzyboy:
Good samaritan

If I hia say police officer return money, there are more educated elites in FRSC compared to puruntu wetin u carry
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by Raskasal(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

On point bro

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by drenana: 1:19am On Jan 23, 2016
That's a good news
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by mager: 2:01am On Jan 23, 2016
Na coz say na small moni if na 50million make i hear say him return am #

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

bros, if u re not happy with the food budget, visit any court nearest to u. grin
Because it involves buhari, therefore, it is not corruption.
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by ChuxMyk(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2016
Yeah right. Had to make a big show of it. Presenting it to the guy like an award. Mtcheeeew.
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by Irore: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
summer:
Nice one James!

The guy was my course mate in ABU and was decorated few weeks ago.

Many good Nigerians out there....

When will the police do their own return? I want to be part of the photo show.
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by heyihola: 12:37am On Jan 24, 2016
was he the one went on rescue. So which one is nice one james. if you like make he be your course mate at unijos.
summer:
Nice one James!

The guy was my course mate in ABU and was decorated few weeks ago.

Many good Nigerians out there....
Re: FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) by sirthisthickkal: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2016
Love Machine:
Because it involves buhari, therefore, it is not corruption.
so buhari budgeting money for food (something every president is entitle to) means he is corrupt?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Claims Police Vehicle Knocked Him Down & Ran Away, Insists On Waiting (pics) / Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. / Man Finds Snake On His Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.