Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Is Derele Gay? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Derele Gay? (11058 Views)

OAP Derele Edun Speaks On His Sexuality And What His Wedding Will Look Like / MEET Werele,sorry Derele's Opposite / Throwback Picture Of Linda Ekeji N Derele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2007
Nigerians lol

because one naija guy dresses different he is now gay, na wah
I do not think he is gay i do not think he is weird like many of you have said
He is has created a unique style for himself and i love it, very different and urban look, i think many could do with tips from him, all those who dress in the uniform jeans, shirt and shine shine shoes take note lol grin
he is lovely. Just like some are now saying kanye is gay because of his look. lol.
Lenny Kravit dresses similar to derele and he is not gay , infact he has some of the most gorgeoaus girl friends.
My people please be more open minded and try to gain exposure to the world, Not all men who appear camp are gay and not all men who appear macho are straight lol
Re: Is Derele Gay? by shakamc(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2007
tell this morrons because they know nothing about urbanlife.i don't seem to understand why emptyhead people don't repect talented people,all they do is to label them one thing or the other,if they don't say that he is gay then she will be lesbain,or he is a rapist or she used to be a hooker,these shit come from people who don't have a future and can never be in the limelight.afterall if someone is anything that is their fucking business,i can't see why we should jugde people,this is madness at its peak.and for nigerians,it has been in our culture to kill talents then encourage them.fucking bastards
sisimose:
s
Nigerians lol

because one naija guy dresses different he is now gay, na wah
I do not think he is gay i do not think he is weird like many of you have said
He is has created a unique style for himself and i love it, very different and urban look, i think many could do with tips from him, all those who dress in the uniform jeans, shirt and shine shine shoes take note lol grin
he is lovely. Just like some are now saying kanye is gay because of his look. lol.
Lenny Kravit dresses similar to derele and he is not gay , infact he has some of the most gorgeoaus girl friends.
My people please be more open minded and try to gain exposure to the world, Not all men who appear camp are gay and not all men who appear macho are straight lol
Re: Is Derele Gay? by fatliar(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2007
yeah hes gay

cos he was my senior we both attended desame secondry school
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2007
you sure?
Re: Is Derele Gay? by fatliar(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2007
i guess we av a lot of gregorians on nairaland u could ask
his personal mates people like whitelexi
Re: Is Derele Gay? by fatliar(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2007
in my school dey do disgrace dem publicly on assembly but he was a day student

then he just started kiddy vision 101
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2007
i see, just make sure you know what you are saying and that you are not just saying it because in school you guys had suspicions or there were rumours. It is bad to be on the receiving end of a rumour i have been there.
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2007
so he was caught in the act or what?
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2007
by the way what was your fininshing class? i have a cousin who was at your school
Re: Is Derele Gay? by fatliar(m): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2007
he  was a day student, so dey all av their partners nd were proud of it
Re: Is Derele Gay? by fatliar(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2007
2001 set nd what year was ur cousin
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2007
1999 babasola Akinyele
Re: Is Derele Gay? by fatliar(m): 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2007
i dont think i no him
was he a boarder cos we all boarder know each other
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2007
day student but i think he boarded for a short time
Re: Is Derele Gay? by fatliar(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2007
he was a year after my big bross set
cos my bro was 98 ask him if he knows any durojaiye anthony  set of collins adoga,ashamu,skon  very popular cos he used 9 years in secondry  school
Re: Is Derele Gay? by fatliar(m): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2007
1999 was dotun abejides set ,dapo ajibade,bayo kushonu ,anota our labour prefect if he knows dis people
is definitely going 2 know me
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2007
ah lol ok  . when next i see him i will ask especially about the 9yrs in school guy lol grin
Re: Is Derele Gay? by fatliar(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2007
d name of d guy is emmanuel ngodi, he was my 4years senior when we gained addmision later on he bcame our 1 year senior, so he had 2 leave when he was ask 2 repeat another class 2 b our mate
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2007
poor guy. i feel sorry for those who struggle like that in school sha.
Re: Is Derele Gay? by fatliar(m): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2007
ok l8r gat 2 go 2 bed
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2007
goodnight nice chating to you , later
Re: Is Derele Gay? by waleleader(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2007
U know what Adenrele is gay, Period.

Maybe not sexually, but musically. I mean, what kind of black man  listens to pop rock music

Only a gay guy would love a group like the Corrs  grin grin

Corrs website: http://www.thecorrswebsite.com/index2.htm

In the words of Denrele himself:

His favourite Corrs artistes
andrea, she is too gorgeous for words/a sex siren and her voice?gosh!tingles my skin.

Other artistes he likes:
The Corrs,the corrs,jennifer lopez,kelly clarkson,pink,destiny child,ciara,anastacia,lenny kravitz,and more of the corrs!

reference:  http://mb.corrsonline.com/member.php?userid=8370

if a guy likes all these gorgeous girls and we call him gay, then i guess all boys are gay

@fatliar, because we called some kids gay in secondary school does not mean they are actually gay. we were quite young and stupid back then remember.
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2007
nothng wrong with liking the Corrs they have a wide following by men all over the world, especially America.
Guys leave derele alone smiley
Re: Is Derele Gay? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2007
no doubt about his creativity, but i think his creativity was geard up by his gay nature
Re: Is Derele Gay? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2007
lenny kravitz is gay
ciara is herphrodite.
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2007
sure *disinterested*
Re: Is Derele Gay? by waleleader(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2007
sisimose:

nothng wrong with liking the Corrs they have a wide following by men all over the world, especially America.
Guys leave derele alone smiley

@sisimose, i was just joking grin grin. I am of the opinion that he is straight but weird

But truly, how many Nigerians listen to pop rock? Although Denrele's mum is european sha. She must have influenced his liking for that genre
Re: Is Derele Gay? by sisimose(f): 3:12am On Mar 11, 2007
lo ok i don hear.

Are you saying men who listen to pop rock are gay? since whe? grin that is not so oh .
he is not weird jor! he is just different from what you will see normally in Nigeria. His look is not strange at all any where else. lol grin you sef
Re: Is Derele Gay? by trendy(f): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2007
@Walelead, strange ur proofs are so crazy
the fact that he likes those kind of music proofs nothing
he is human, and he have the right to be different.

did i forget to mention that he is cute, hmn? no i did not smiley
Re: Is Derele Gay? by waleleader(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2007
trendy:

@Walelead, strange your proofs are so crazy
the fact that he likes those kind of music proofs nothing
he is human, and he have the right to be different.

did i forget to mention that he is cute, hmn? no i did not smiley

Mrs Denrele, i was only joking oh grin grin

what i was saying is that only whitties listen to that genre of music, then i remembered that his mom in european-ish

im not of the opinion that he is gay, i was just dissin his type of music

U know when u do smthg and peeps are like "Thats so gay", U get me cool
Re: Is Derele Gay? by trendy(f): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2007
Mrs denrele wink how i wish it will come to pass wink

lol, i thought u meant his type of music points out the fact that he is gay
Re: Is Derele Gay? by waleleader(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2007
@trendy,
do you want me to hook you guys up? i could try if u want cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Buba Girl Esther Raphael Cries Bitterly While Reacting To Viral Video [WATCH HER / Adesuwa Etomi Is Pregnant,flaunts Baby Bump.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.