Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today (11057 Views)

42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Jamil Balogun's 4th Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by henrypsexy(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today
Tiwatope Savage-Balogun (born 5 February 1980), better known by her stage name Tiwa Savage, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, performer and actress. She currently has a songwriting deal with Sony/ATV Music Publishing.

Savage signed a recording contract with Mavin Records in 2012. Savage also signed a management and publishing deal with Roc Nation in June 2016, which she later confirmed via Instagram. She co-wrote the track “Collard Greens & Cornbread” off Fantasia Barrino’s Grammy-nominated album, Back to Me.

Savage was featured on Solar Plexus, a compilation album released by Mavin Records. Her debut studio album, Once Upon a Time, was released on 3 July 2013.

It was supported by the singles “Kele Kele Love”, “Love Me (3x)”, “Without My Heart”, “Ife Wa Gbona”, “Folarin”, “Olorun Mi” and “Eminado”.

Savage’s second studio album, R.E.D, was released on 19 December 2015. It produced the singles “My Darlin'”, “African Waist” and “If I Start To Talk”.

Savage sings in English and Yoruba. As a singer, her achievements include one MTV Africa Music Award, two The Headies Awards, one Channel O Music Video Award, one Nigeria Music Video Award, and two City People Entertainment Awards, among others.

Gist via Amebo9ja

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by itspzpics(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Hbd
Re: Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Kaboonks: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Originality007: 8:54am On Feb 05, 2019
grin
Re: Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
We don greet her before nah! cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by iceboy4752(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
HBD Tiwa.
Re: Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
undecided

Again?
Re: Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by johnchins: 8:55am On Feb 05, 2019
L
Re: Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

(1)

Lil Wayne Anti Pic Underware In The Name Of Swaggs And Performance(pics) / Adesuwa Etomi Is Pregnant,flaunts Baby Bump. / Ariel Winter Nip Slip Workout Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.