Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,308 members, 7,860,759 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You - Forum Games (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You (58719 Views)

State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You Part 2 / State One Thing You Do Like About The User Above You / Ban The User Who Posted Ahead Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2010
^^ Still not satisfied
@Op Noffin ATM
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
She doesn't like me, dunno why?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Mmmbop: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2010
he broke my heart
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Mannylex(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2010
Nuffin
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
tanimz:

^^ Still not satisfied
@Op Noffin ATM

Hmmm, There are a thousand and One ways to make you change your mind. The problem is which of them I should use.

@Topic Nothing Much.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
Mmmbop:

he broke my heart

You know I broke it so we could build it back together. . .oya take my own and break  tongue. What did you do to Ibk?

@ OP: Nuffin. . .much
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Mmmbop: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
ravenzord:

You know I broke it so we could build it back together. . .oya take my own and break  tongue. What did you do to Ibk?

@ OP: Nuffin. . .much
What are you on about? cheesy
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by chiogo(f): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
She changed her name to Mmmbop, which sounds funny. grin
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Mmmbop: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
she's a liar
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ OP: She's my ultimate distraction wink

Mmmbop:

What are you on about? cheesy

Hehehe, produce her or. . .
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Mmmbop: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2010
ibk? some kind of cheese?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by chiogo(f): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2010
She's not very good at feigning ignorance. embarassed

Ibk!! cheesy
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Mmmbop: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2010
lol ok, so how did you guys know? cheesy
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by chic2pimp(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2010
Mmmbop:

lol ok, so how did you guys know? cheesy
They both used JUJU wink
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2010
ravenzord:

@: She's my ultimate distraction wink

To whom it may concern kiss

@ OP: She's goin all Jekyll and Hydish. Your posts speak for you babes, they're uniquely weird smiley.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by chiogo(f): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2010
@Ibk, Oh, it was supposed to be a secret?  tongue It was on the other thread, "what's on your mind?" where you said something about a spam bot??
But I woulda known it was you either way  cheesy

ravenzord:

To whom it may concern kiss
Why are you quoting yourself? tongue
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Mmmbop: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2010
lol oh, not a secret, i just felt to lie cheesy
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2010
HQ:

Hmmm, There are a thousand and One ways to make you change your mind. The problem is which of them I should use.

@Topic Nothing Much.

One thing but what? One thing but what?

ravenzord:

She doesn't like me, dunno why?

I dont know either, I guess its your destiny undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2010
chiogo:

Why are you quoting yourself? tongue

Hehe, we both know why wink. . .wasap na?

tanimz:

I dont know either, I guess its your destiny undecided undecided undecided undecided

Together we could change my destiny. . .wadja say? wink
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by chiogo(f): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2010
ravenzord:

Hehe, we both know why wink. . .wasap na?
Nothing much, enjoying the nice weather tongue Have community service in a bit grin
How are u?

@topic, he's a big flirt. cheesy
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2010
ravenzord:

Together we could change my destiny. . .wadja say? wink

We and together in the same sentence? Nuh- uhn, i dont think so!!
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2010
^hehe, When did you become a Grammar Instructor?

@OP Just One thing.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2010
chiogo:

Nothing much, enjoying the nice weather tongue Have community service in a bit grin
How are u?

@topic, he's a big flirt. cheesy

I'm good jare. . .inexplicably found myself online. Community service, is that compulsory? When will U get back? Flirt. . .where, who? tongue

tanimz:

We and together in the same sentence? Nuh- uhn, i dont think so!!

*Singing* "It's our destiny" wink
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by chiogo(f): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2010
ravenzord:

I'm good jare. . .inexplicably found myself online. Community service, is that compulsory? When will U get back? Flirt. . .where, who? tongue
Yeah, it's mandatory, should only take an hour.

@topic, hmm, he's a flirt in denial. . .or maybe not. cool
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2010
HQ:

^hehe, When did you become a Grammar Instructor?

@OP Just One thing.

One thing? What is the one thing?

ravenzord:

*Singing* "It's our destiny" wink

Our? Which destiny?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2010
chiogo:

Yeah, it's mandatory, should only take an hour.

@topic, hmm, he's a flirt in denial. . .or maybe not. cool

K, I'll be on 4 quite a while sha, although YM's acting up right now. . .public holiday 2moro. . .Jesus day tongue.

I'm not in denial tongue, I'm a work in progress grin.

tanimz:

Our? Which destiny?

Mine to make tautologies, yours to correct me smiley
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Mmmbop: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
his philandering ways
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
You think I philander? I'm hurt embarassed

@ OP: Her polite put-downs angry
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Mmmbop: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2010
lmao polite put downs!?

@topic
he gets high, on occasions
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2010
Hehehe, yeah. . .polite put downs, quit fronting tongue.

@ OP: I dunno how to comment on one of her blogs angry
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2010
ravenzord:

Mine to make tautologies, yours to correct me smiley

You're cracking me up! grin grin grin grin grin
@Op Dunno
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Mmmbop: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2010
ravenzord:

Hehehe, yeah. . .polite put downs, quit fronting tongue.

@ OP: I dunno how to comment on one of her blogs angry
lol click under the post where it says 'comments'

@topic
nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (101)

Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / If You Were Stuck On An Island With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.