Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You - Forum Games (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You (58096 Views)

State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You Part 2 / State One Thing You Do Like About The User Above You / Ban The User Who Posted Ahead Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2010
tanimz:

You're cracking me up! grin grin grin grin grin
@Op Dunno

That's the concept, I tickle you then you tickle me grin.

Mmmbop:

lol click under the post where it says 'comments'

@topic
nothing

Tried doing that, it kept coming up with one GoogleId BS like this

@ OP: She's almost as weird as me smiley
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2010
ravenzord:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@OP Prolly no'in
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Mmmbop: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2010
ravenzord:

Tried doing that, it kept coming up with one GoogleId BS like this

@ OP: She's almost as weird as me smiley
I guess you have to be a member or have a website, too bad, what did you wish to comment on anyway?

@topic
wretched
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2010
^ Iwo lo ma wretched, mchew angry angry angry angry angry
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2010
Mmmbop:

I guess you have to be a member or have a website, too bad, what did you wish to comment on anyway?

That your piece on numbers, I had a number fixation when I was young too, but unlike you my number 7 was the shiznit, I aspired to be him. . .I think it was the James Bond 007 thingy, and number 9 was bisexual. . .very confused feller.

tanimz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@OP Prolly no'in

*Singing* You've gotta decide
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2010
His mouth tongue
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 1:01am On Apr 02, 2010
ravenzord:

*Singing* You've gotta decide

You're such a clown tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 1:17am On Apr 02, 2010
tanimz:

You're such a clown tongue tongue tongue tongue

For you, I'll be anything tongue. I see you've gone to sleep, G'nyt.

@ Pweety: Y'know you love my mouth wink.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Kunbee: 1:18am On Apr 02, 2010
He is too fine wink smiley
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 1:19am On Apr 02, 2010
She can't be left alone wif dis dude!
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 1:20am On Apr 02, 2010
She's in self denial tongue

Kunbee:

He is too fine wink smiley

She flatters me too much
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Kunbee: 1:21am On Apr 02, 2010
Lol imma rape him grin
Pweety4me:

She can't be left alone wif dis dude!
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 1:22am On Apr 02, 2010
2 bad i have 2 leave her gotta sleep. . . sad angry smiley
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 1:23am On Apr 02, 2010
She's gotta sleep
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Kunbee: 1:24am On Apr 02, 2010
Pweety4me:

2 bad i have 2 leave her gotta sleep. . . sad angry smiley

Goodnight wink
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 1:35am On Apr 02, 2010
Yeah, Pweety g'nyt,sleep tight, dream right cool.

@ Kunbee: Where were we?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Kunbee: 1:37am On Apr 02, 2010
You were late angry angry angry angry, i gotta go to bed but make sure you still hot for me kiss grin cheesy smiley
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by CrudeOil2(m): 1:45am On Apr 02, 2010
She is . . .
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 1:49am On Apr 02, 2010
Kunbee:

You were late angry angry angry angry, i gotta go to bed but make sure you still hot for me kiss grin cheesy smiley

Aww, my bad. I'll try. . .G'nyt too. Add me on Fb, I'm very easy to find.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by bluespice(f): 3:23am On Apr 02, 2010
he's a ho tongue
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 5:19am On Apr 02, 2010
ravenzord:

For you, I'll be anything tongue. I see you've gone to sleep, G'nyt.

Aww. . . how sweet!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 5:25am On Apr 02, 2010
tanimz:

Aww. . . how sweet!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Call me sugar smiley. Don't tell me you've finished sleeping ?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 5:30am On Apr 02, 2010
I haven't slept yet smiley smiley smiley
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 5:33am On Apr 02, 2010
Wow, what have U been doing?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 5:35am On Apr 02, 2010
Running around sad sad sad
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 5:38am On Apr 02, 2010
Oh, I take it you're not in Naija then. . .except if you've been running around on brooms, limm.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 5:43am On Apr 02, 2010
You silly clown!! What would I be doing on brooms? When Im not related to Harry Potter.

I suppose you're not in Naija too?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 5:48am On Apr 02, 2010
Aah, you never can tell O, heard those mermaids now use finTouches under the sea. . .but U obviously have ur two legs. I'm in Naija O, just a chronic insomniac. . .where re U?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 5:55am On Apr 02, 2010
Between man and God, I do not understand anything you wrote except from where you said ". . .but U obviously. . ."
I dey United States of Yankee ohh. . . You no dey sleep ni?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 6:00am On Apr 02, 2010
Hehe, don't mind me, I go off on mad tangents, I was replying ur "What would I be doing on brooms? When Im not related to Harry Potter" statement. . .heard that mermaids use fin iTouches, so you just might be a witch browsing with ur laptop dig? I don't sleep at nite, but I'm going jogging now sha, TTYL.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 6:02am On Apr 02, 2010
Jogging at this time?
Hmm. . . I think I might like you. kiss kiss kiss
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by ravenzord(m): 6:06am On Apr 02, 2010
Aah,I've got this fitness freak in my brain, he keeps slave driving me. As for your liking me, I have that effect on people grin. . .I'm off now, ciao.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) / 1. . . . . .999,998 999,999 1,000,000. Who Will Write 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.