Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You - Forum Games (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You (58106 Views)

State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You Part 2 / State One Thing You Do Like About The User Above You / Ban The User Who Posted Ahead Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 4:11pm On May 07, 2010
WATEVA
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 4:18pm On May 07, 2010
tayo_ast:

she stalks me

He likes wahala
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by follypimpi(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2010
tanimz:

He likes wahala

Whose your favourite character,i think the funniest episode is the GAY rapper/Mos Def & When grandpa got knocked the F out by the blind dude.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 4:28pm On May 07, 2010
He's a bully
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tayoast(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2010
she forms a lot
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 4:35pm On May 07, 2010
He doesn't know a thing bout me cool
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tayoast(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2010
she wont allow me 2 read.
*stop disturbing me*
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 4:40pm On May 07, 2010
follypimpi:

Whose your favourite character,i think the funniest episode is the GAY rapper/Mos Def & When grandpa got knocked the F out by the blind dude.

My favorute character is Riley, that boy is so hilarious  kiss kiss
My favorite episode is the one with X-hibit. I cant remember the name of the episode, but Granddad was supposed to own a shelter and be blind. That episode was  grin grin grin grin
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by follypimpi(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2010
tanimz:

My favorute character is Riley, that boy is so hilarious  kiss kiss
My favorite episode is the one with X-hibit. I cant remember the name of the episode, but Granddad was supposed to own a shelter and be blind. That episode was  grin grin grin grin

Same here,A blind man that's admiring a car rim and askin for the inches = PRICLESS grin grin grin

Gangstalicious Episode is mad funny did u see riley rockin em clothes and painting his toe nails,Thats GAYY grin grin grin
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by follypimpi(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2010
Pweety4me:

He's a bully

She's a Darling kiss
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 4:45pm On May 07, 2010
He talks 2 much. tongue
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by follypimpi(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2010
She Hates me
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 4:48pm On May 07, 2010
follypimpi:

She Hates me
shocked no i don't. . . sad
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 4:50pm On May 07, 2010
follypimpi:

Same here,A blind man that's admiring a car rim and askin for the inches = PRICLESS grin grin grin

Gangstalicious Episode is mad funny did u see riley rockin em clothes and painting his toe nails,Thats GAYY grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

I dont think I saw that Gangstalicious episode, I heard there was a part two, thats probably what you're talking about.  undecided
Did you see the episode that Granddad's friend died and he had to give the eulogy? That episode was a classic!  grin grin grin
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by follypimpi(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2010
tanimz:

grin grin grin grin

I dont think I saw that Gangstalicious episode, I heard there was a part two, thats probably what you're talking about.  undecided
Did you see the episode that Granddad's friend died and he had to give the eulogy? That episode was a classic!  grin grin grin

You need to see it check youtube.I did,i love the part Riley threw a chair @ the poor boi,chasin him up and down
grin grin grin
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by follypimpi(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2010
Pweety4me:

shocked no i don't. . . sad

I strongly believe u do.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 5:33pm On May 07, 2010
follypimpi:

You need to see it check youtube.I did,i love the part Riley threw a chair @ the poor boi,chasin him up and down
grin grin grin

Okay, whats the name of the episode? Gangstalicious part 2? wink
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by follypimpi(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2010
tanimz:

Okay, whats the name of the episode? Gangstalicious part 2? wink

I think so but is SEASON 2 tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndy-TMZZWvU

Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Idowuogbo(f): 6:13pm On May 07, 2010
he does my heading ,

cartoon freak angry angry
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by follypimpi(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2010
Her # is always BUSY !!!
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 7:15pm On May 07, 2010
follypimpi:

I think so but is SEASON 2 tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndy-TMZZWvU

Thank you kiss kiss kiss
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by honeric01(m): 1:01am On May 08, 2010
sucks her thumb
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Kunbee: 1:06am On May 08, 2010
He is ugly grin
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by shilling(f): 1:07am On May 08, 2010
He called someone ugly grin grin grin grin
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tayoast(m): 1:09am On May 08, 2010
she likes p'ooku lowo e (cheap) things
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Kunbee: 1:36am On May 08, 2010
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tayoast(m): 1:39am On May 08, 2010
r u confused? abi na lie?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 1:41am On May 08, 2010
follypimpi:

I strongly believe u do.

r u serious? grin y?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by honeric01(m): 2:25am On May 08, 2010
she;s hiding.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 2:29am On May 08, 2010
He's pretending.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by honeric01(m): 2:36am On May 08, 2010
she ignores questions.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 2:38am On May 08, 2010
He accuses me wrongly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) / 1. . . . . .999,998 999,999 1,000,000. Who Will Write 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.