Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,078 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You - Forum Games (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You (58725 Views)

State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You Part 2 / State One Thing You Do Like About The User Above You / Ban The User Who Posted Ahead Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 7:01pm On May 08, 2010
follypimpi:

She HATES Me

He thinks i hate him! angry angry

[size=3pt]Will u stop saying dat plse?
[/size]
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 7:02pm On May 08, 2010
honeric01:

couldn't sleep, slept for just 1hr. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Wow. . .y?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by honeric01(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2010
dunno, just couldn't sleep embarassed embarassed embarassed, too much in the head i think cry
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Renz(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Aww he thinks i can't be pweety 4 him? smiley

Yea sure, would u? but am not tryin 2 be one of d contestants here
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 7:09pm On May 08, 2010
honeric01:

dunno, just couldn't sleep embarassed embarassed embarassed, too much in the head i think cry
*Puts hand over his shoulder & looks @ his face* c'mon tell me a lil bout it. smiley

Renz:

Yea sure, would u? but am not tryin 2 be one of d contestants here
Hmm tongue
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Renz(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2010
Lmao
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by follypimpi(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

He thinks i hate him! angry angry

[size=3pt]Will u stop saying dat plse?
[/size]

Am very confident she does

[size=3pt]I wont oo till u show me some love[/size]  cheesy
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 7:17pm On May 08, 2010
follypimpi:

Am very confident she does

[size=3pt]I wont oo till u show me some love[/size]  cheesy
I hate him! grin

[size=3pt]Which kind yeye rove?
[/size]
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by honeric01(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

*Puts hand over his shoulder & looks @ his face* c'mon tell me a lil bout it. smiley
Hmm tongue

looks into her eyes with a straight/sad face, then look away not saying anything. sad sad sad
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 7:25pm On May 08, 2010
honeric01:

looks into her eyes with a straight/sad face, then look away not saying anything. sad sad sad
grin

*Pulls his face bck wif her hands* c'mon tell me nao. . .or u want me 2 be sad 2? sad
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by follypimpi(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

I hate him! grin

[size=3pt]Which kind yeye rove?
[/size]

Good you just confirmed my worst fear cry

[size=2pt]would ignore her post from hence forth. sad[/size]
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 7:32pm On May 08, 2010
follypimpi:

Good you just confirmed my worst fear  cry

[size=2pt]would ignore her post from hence forth. sad[/size]
Ok i rove him embarassed
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by honeric01(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

grin

*Pulls his face bck wif her hands* c'mon tell me nao. . .or u want me 2 be sad 2? sad

still refuses to talk while stiring out from the window.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 7:45pm On May 08, 2010
If u won't tell me wat d matter is then i am leaving! lipsrsealed
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by honeric01(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2010
leaving me? he looks back with a more sad face about to cry, stumps into the bedroom with hard steps on the floor. angry angry angry
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 8:01pm On May 08, 2010
I feel like kissing u actually. . . cheesy tongue kiss
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by honeric01(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2010
Aww kiss kiss kiss kiss, now my face eases up a little bit, but still nurses a heavy heart and so sad she can't even help if i open up cry cry cry cry cry
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 8:10pm On May 08, 2010
honeric01:

Aww kiss kiss kiss kiss, now my face eases up a little bit, but still nurses a[b] heavy heart and so sad she can't even help if i open up[/b] cry cry cry cry cry
Na wa o. . .ur beginning 2 start scaring me? lipsrsealed

Plse tell me wat's wrong. . .u never know i might be able 2 help d situation.
embarassed
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by follypimpi(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ok i rove him embarassed

Go rove transformer grin grin
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 8:15pm On May 08, 2010
He said i should go & meet chris brown! shocked
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by switD: 8:19pm On May 08, 2010
ummmmmmmmm , wotz diz thread turning 2?

Luv zone ? or ? What ?
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by honeric01(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Na wa o. . .your beginning 2 start scaring me? lipsrsealed

Plse tell me wat's wrong. . .u never know i might be able 2 help d situation.
embarassed

pumpkin-vine, just cool down, i know it's out of your reach, so don't worry your cute head, take a seat besides me while i try to cheer myself up by just stiring at your "unseen" cute face. wink
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 9:24pm On May 08, 2010
Ok *Lays her head on his chest*   sad smiley
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by honeric01(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2010
as i was about to reach on to kiss her, suddenly my one and only came through the door!!! shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Pweety4me(f): 11:09pm On May 08, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by honeric01(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2010
:-x :-x :-x
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Kunbee: 12:34am On May 09, 2010
Ugly
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tayoast(m): 1:26am On May 09, 2010
she thinks evry 1's ugly
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Kunbee: 1:29am On May 09, 2010
Im always right
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Renz(m): 1:30am On May 09, 2010
doesnt sleeps at night
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by tanimz(f): 1:31am On May 09, 2010
Doesnt sleep at night.
Re: State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You by Nobody: 1:38am On May 09, 2010
Nothing yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (101)

Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / If You Were Stuck On An Island With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.