Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess (46195 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Why don't you let her be?

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by naijathings(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
front seat
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by TruthHurts1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Actually agree with this. That Princess is one of the most boring and overrated comedians in the business. She is nowhere near as talented as Helen Paul and yet they keep inviting her to crack her dry jokes at shows.

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by blezzymoore: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lolo face ur own business and leave princess alone
Busy body

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by UnimkeAk(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
True; I totally agree with her.

Princes has neva said anything funny in her liFe.

yet u need to see the way she criticizes upcoming comedians at talent show like 1 goddess of comedy.

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by chumakk: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nothing like that on her page. Not true
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by martineverest(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Princess and lepacoius bose are the only funny f comediennes we have in naija.....mandy is also funny

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by JakesJ(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
I DE COME!
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
See open and honest blasting grin

Oya princess return fire!

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by JakesJ(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
OK NAH! Fighting And Quarrels Continuer! !! !!!

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by Elle277(f): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
eeyaa
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by martineverest(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
saints2:
To be sincere, I think Princess is loosing it, she is just so so so dry, nothing, she has made some money for herself, make she find one better business go do and leave comedy for now...

Meanwhile, this is an UPDATE ON THE ORILE AGEGE GENERAL HOSPITAL..

https://www.nairaland.com/2877084/update-orile-agege-general-hospital

EKO ONI BAJE
not the one I know...
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by omoseth(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
The drama wey ur ogas 4 Mainland and Island do neva reach u ba? U wan start ur own? Oyo 4 u! Nobodi go settle una. Na only u go pick d paper wey u don tear 4 ground.
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by SHAIBULIAR: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
ghen ghen he don happen. Make the beef begin abeg and make dangote no settle dem o. I like beef die.

I cant wait for the day wey seun,lalasticlala,ishilove,mukina2 and other moderators go start their own beef. Dat day nairaland go sweet die.

You wan ban me for dis my comment abi?no try am o tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lolo1, I totally agree wit u, she's just whack, Nothing to offer again, she needs to engage Helen Paul to teach her how to do her stuffs on stage. She's forming tomboy unnecessarily.

Local girl who wants to mingle wit Olamide, Wizkid and Davido at all cost.

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by PunterTim(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Gosh,Am Pissed Off Already And I Jus Saw This!.
Lolo1,You're Vewi Vewi Stupid To Call Out Someone Who Probably Should Be Your Idol!.
Outright Disrespect This!!.
I Don't Listen To Wazobia FM Cos You Guys Over There Are So Dry Like Hell..
Now Do Us All A Fav And Shut Up Or Better Still Kill Yourself.

What!!!!!!!

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by PunterTim(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
Lolo1, I totally agree wit u, she's just whack, Nothing to offer again, she needs to engage Helen Paul to teach her how to do her stuffs on stage. She's forming tomboy unnecessarily.

Local girl who wants to mingle wit Olamide, Wizkid and Davido at all cost.
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by dabimzy(f): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Another drama

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by Smellymouth: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Wetin dey stop dem from fighting?? undecided
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by saints2(f): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
martineverest:
not the one I know...

Have you watched her clips recently? Pls go to Youtube and get some, start from Stand Up Nigeria, etc, you will see that even her folks don't feature her again in their shows, they would rather go for Hellen Paul.
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by yemoxyl(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by gididelivery: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Call us for your Executive Cabs & Courier Services within Lagos. Ride in style to that occasion, event or corporate party. Call 09080056556
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by xtervaganza(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Her fans should be the one complaining. Not you b1tch

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by bluecircle470: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rightly said.
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by xtervaganza(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
saints2:

Have you watched her clips recently? Pls go to Youtube and get some, start from Stand Up Nigeria, etc, you will see that even her folks don't feature her again in their shows, they would rather go for Hellen Paul.
and how's that supposed to be anybody cup of tea?

She's still making money doing what she does best. Perhaps you should focus more kn your life and maybe you can reach her heights someday

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by Eureka123(f): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
timilehing:
Jealousy kills women faster than anything else

The way it killed Don Jazzy and Olamide or Wizkid and Dammy Krane?? smiley

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by RoddyMan(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
The make-up on Lolo's face though! The first thing that comes to mind is the movie 'Hell boy' shocked

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by saints2(f): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
and how's that supposed to be anybody cup of tea?

She's still making money doing what she does best. Perhaps you should focus more kn your life and maybe you can reach her heights someday

Hmmm, time shall tell
Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by seggzz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
What is her own problem about princess. She should face her own work. After all the fans still enjoy her like that.

But wait, you talk true small ooo. But you suppose not to fall her hand like this. She is using her own style to make money, please stay your own level, Lolo 1

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by Onuokwu: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
nairagossip1:
Lolz very interesting o

[size=16pt]See reactions from Fans and Princess' Epic Response here: http://www.042express.com/2016/01/you-are-embarrassment-to-female.html[/size]

This word "EPIC" is now the most abused word in Nigeria. I am sure many people don't understand what it means.

Re: Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess by GENTLECODE: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
See Party... See Groove...

While Grooving check out this trend to see the new way of making dollars without stress.https://www.nairaland.com/2882632/how-make-massively-200-above

Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) / MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos) / Don't Let Skinny Jeans Fool You! Olamide Says As He Rock Native Owanbe. Photos