Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) (59095 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by naniawini(f): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
This one no get booby nah...
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thats not the rat that spreads lassa fever.....so they are free to sshoop

1 Like

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
This guy no fear ebola/lassa fever
End time rat
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by ceedenis: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
That rat was possibly not caught in that environment and those men may not have possibly cooked the meal you ate meanwhile that rat will be roasted and boiled. So don't worry yourself. You are safe.
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Lakayanah: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nigerians can eat anything, even the Chinese would soon be learners compared to us.
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Akerry:
there is nothing wrong with dat rat joor..... sojiboy and ayusco85 come and see

Kerry I know say u dey chop rat up till now. Fear lassa fever o, I no Sabi cry o. In case u chop come kick jerry-can
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op dats grass cutter..... Stop showcasing ur daftness

1 Like

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by perry2020(f): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Area 2 garden sad sad sad sad shocked shocked
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by ejosh4(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
The species of rat dat do causes lassa fever are not big like this...those species dat do causes lassa fever are very small...they might have slept in ur shoe overnight ;DThe species of rat dat do causes lassa fever are not big like this...those species dat do causes lassa fever are very small...they might have slept in ur shoe overnight
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by sukkot: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
RaptorX:
Don't you guys eat rats in London cool
hell nah. i will die first before i eat a rat. eeewwwww angry grin
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Dawdy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Okete na soup jor, abi u be learner..

1 Like

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by engrcos001(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
;DThat is not rat ... Its a bush rabbit, though I don't eat any because of lassa fever!
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by RedCard1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
it's a rabbit pls
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by MendeZ(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
This don't look like a rat to me
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Egie4real: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
playtheblues:
Very bad but this rat has got no breasts.

Government please probe less and work more.

Lassa fever is killing people.
this is bush rat na. I think it applies to rat in our homes, the ones with black tail all through.
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is a pouch rat and not the specie that spreads lassa fever. Relax bro cheesy

supersun1:
Lassa Fever Alert, Need Urgent Response!!!

Few minutes ago, While drinking water before I left a garden somewhere in Garki Abuja‎ where I just had lunch. I saw 3 young men holding a huge live rat they just caught in the garden. Out of curiosity, I asked them if they were aware of Lassa fever and to my greatest surprise they knew nothing of such. From a distance, I watched them slaughter the rat, smoke it and proceeded into the kitchen where the food I ate came from. 
This is a clear evidence that the publicity and enlightenment campaign given to the disease is below sufficient. I'm starting to believe what a caller on radio said some days back; that unlike Ebola, the poor are more vulnerable to Lassa fever hence the government won't give it adequate attention.‎

Meanwhile, I just had lunch in this garden, and starting to get worried if I may have contacted the disease, and I'm picking up my daughter from school in another 2 hours. Please guys can one get tested for Lassa fever like you get tested for HIV

Lalasticlala please ask your doctor friends in the house to respond!!! If possible Front Page this!!!

Photos of the Rat and it's captors are attached.
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chai.. dem dey chop rat?

This guy no send person oh...

grin grin
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
May His grace be on the poor. Enlightenment you said, does the leaders we have care? They are all from the villages, they very well know that they should spend some of the money they stole to the town criers to diseminate the lassa news to the locals and villagers They don't care if all the poor dies. They look the way of the poor when they want votes.
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Okete , Ewi
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by roland2rule(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
NO ONE IS SAYING HE SHOULD TAKE IT TO THE ZOO NOW OOO... the day a guy massacred one wicked, evil and scary cat here, the guy nearly perceive HELL for killing it
grin grin grin

embarassed embarassed
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by ndcide(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
This one na rabbit na.. This is not rat.
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Chrisx1x(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chai! See correct meat.*eye clears* op what were u saying again?
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
This is no ordinary rat. This is Okete!!! Real meat..............
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by cescky(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
......Lassa fever or not, why would a sane human being eat rats?

Even dogs avoid rats and roaches, tufiakwa
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
The females around here won't find this statement funny.
naijadeyhia:

Lol if its only the females that transmit the disease then you know the rest. Human females... problem..... Animal females.... problem

Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Kreamie(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Okete of life
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Why would any sane human eat a rat? Of all animals on the surface of this earth, a rat?!

Ugh!
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by kingsoboy99: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
If d rat is boiled or roasted, then u can't contact lassa fever. Cos it has been heated
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
playtheblues:
The females around here won't find this statement funny.

If they like they can wrinkle up their faces till it cracks who cares. I am sure that if you also tra e the origin of hiv you will probably find it also has female origin as well as cancer.

Imagine a multi breasted female rodent spreading death freely. Too many questions bro... to many questions.
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by Wallade(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aminat508:
grin But , @Op you black ooo tongue

Black and handsome
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by akinakinyele: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Okete....
Re: The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) by favoredc: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Rabit and no rat.bush rabit has long tail.ibo call it ewii
supersun1:
Lassa Fever Alert, Need Urgent Response!!!

Few minutes ago, While drinking water before I left a garden somewhere in Garki Abuja‎ where I just had lunch. I saw 3 young men holding a huge live rat they just caught in the garden. Out of curiosity, I asked them if they were aware of Lassa fever and to my greatest surprise they knew nothing of such. From a distance, I watched them slaughter the rat, smoke it and proceeded into the kitchen where the food I ate came from. 
This is a clear evidence that the publicity and enlightenment campaign given to the disease is below sufficient. I'm starting to believe what a caller on radio said some days back; that unlike Ebola, the poor are more vulnerable to Lassa fever hence the government won't give it adequate attention.‎

Meanwhile, I just had lunch in this garden, and starting to get worried if I may have contacted the disease, and I'm picking up my daughter from school in another 2 hours. Please guys can one get tested for Lassa fever like you get tested for HIV

Lalasticlala please ask your doctor friends in the house to respond!!! If possible Front Page this!!!

Photos of the Rat and it's captors are attached.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? / Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.