Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Baby Boy Revealed - Zubby Blog - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Baby Boy Revealed - Zubby Blog (1057 Views)

Biafra Leader, Nnamdi Kanu’s Baby Boy Named “God Is My Strength” / Breaking News: Tompolo Armed His Boys And Blow-up Pipeline - Zubby Blog / Dreaded Militants Join IPOB, Orders FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Zubby Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Baby Boy Revealed - Zubby Blog by queentell(f): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has finally given the name to his handsome son.

The son of the Biafra leader, who is currently in custody, will be called Nnabuikem. ..

Nnabuikem literally means ‘God is my strength’. Uchechi Okwu Kanu delivered a bouncing baby boy on January 5

Source: http://www.zubbyblog.com/the-name-of-nnamdi-kanus-baby-boy-revealed/
Re: The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Baby Boy Revealed - Zubby Blog by Aufbauh(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
God does not strengthen a sadist cheesy

Maybe he wanted to name him Nna biko'm, meaning Nna (Buhari) please forgive me nau. grin
Re: The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Baby Boy Revealed - Zubby Blog by funlord(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin

Another unfortunate "ipob baby"! Sired from the loins of a deranged, cowardly, ethnically backward and xenophobic arse wipe known as "kanu!" Too bad!
Re: The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Baby Boy Revealed - Zubby Blog by Chanchit: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
So how this one come be news?!

(1) (Reply)

How We Rigged Fayose Into Office - Ekiti PDP Secretary(tko) / Amaechi, Ben Bruce Fight Dirty On Twitter / Detention: Fayose Says DSS Gradually Becoming Oppression Tool For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.