Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) (42467 Views)

Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) / Hilarious Picture Of Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by suyamasta(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
lolzz no be dia fault na

Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Bawizzie(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
lmaoooo grin
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by 3kay945(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
I remember some years ago during an interview, I was asked ' Why do you want to leave your current job for this?"

My response : cos I need more money.

The dudes exchanged glance.
I just bone! cool

1 Like

Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by zord33k(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
lolx
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Kereokwu(f): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
I guess to validate whats on your cv and to know how you articulate your ideas.
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Smellymouth: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lol...
Naija employers are evil..
Be ur own boss, think positively, be creative, start with whatever u have,save, work hard and d sky will be ur limit
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by demolinka(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Buhehehehehehe
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by K9blunt(f): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Walai I wan die

Lolz
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2016

Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by goodguy2118: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
hilarious ;Dhilarious
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Godisnear(m): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
Epic Answer
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Otakikpa: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
I don laugh tire for office.

Nairalanders una too much.

An Interviewer will have your CV and still say tell me about yourself- when you have all details about me in my CV.

Why should we hire you when you advertised for a position and detailed the certificates which I possess.

What can you do for this organization when you have my CV showing the courses I studied and skills acquired.

The thing tire me shaa. However that is how it is. lets always be bold to blow the lies they expect to hear.
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Kenchukky(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hahahahahaha. This really got me
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Bonapart(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Employer: Why do you want us to give you a job
job seeker: I like your company, and... And... And.....

The truth is neeger am broke
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by hippyj(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
PrettyJoyce:
The thing tire me undecided
lalasticlala, Ijebabe

Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by hippyj(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
d tin tire me...

Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Anoti1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
lol, we don rilly see sumtin 4 dia hand
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by vocalprince(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
lol!!!!
This person must have been through a lot in the hands of Employers!!!! which way Nija!!!!
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by ZionJay(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
The fact remains that that question is very relevant and important. Many a times people just cook up what they have on the CV and some are not even smart enough to memorise the lies they have on their CV.
When interviewers asked such questions,they are only looking for avenues to nab the liars,especially the one s that are dumb liars.
Imagine a guy who claimed to be 25yrs and on his CV he was born in 1988?

The advice is when you are asked such question, answer truthfully and add some personal information that are not in the CV but could put you in better stead to nab the job.
Gracias
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin

It might interest you to know that some people just have a CV, without knowing the content of their CV. Ask them a question from what is written therein and they will flop big time....... like my oga at the top grin
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Akaujaa(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
I have always advocated that companies and other employers of labour should be taxed heavily because with them, employees and job seekers have no say. They make huge profits and pay employees(who have no choice) peanuts. Nowadays, job seekers can't even negotiate their salary. The employers give you what they deem fit, despite your Monday to Sunday commitments and when you complain, they show you the exit door bearing in mind that many other job seekers are at the gate jostling for the same job you left even at a lesser pay. This is one bad side of capitalism.
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Arthurpeterzon: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
As for me, all the interviewer wants to know by asking you the question is he wants you to explain ur area of study and what u have for them as regards ur post of application
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Dessyjones(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
INTERVIEW....my dear e no easy,what annoys me most is @ the end they be like go we will get back to u.
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by Onyiido: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
Eboh4z:
Don't worry!! After Buhari provides 3 million jobs a year all this rubbish will stop.........
Abi ooo. But the man funny jare
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by vikeyz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Hahahahhahaha, ok, next
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by chidexxy007(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
the fear of Nigeria/Nigerians is the reason for that question... You knw anything is possible in Nigeria.
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by CROBBOY(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
;DYeah! Test for effective communication (the most important part of job interview) begins from there.

OP, you and I know anyone can come out with an excellent CV - which could likely have been prepared by his Mentor/Pastor with 25years working experience in preparing CVs.
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by mrjojo: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
Frank donga's epic look, grin grin ;Dy'all should check his videos out, they r Freakin hilarious
Re: What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) by CROBBOY(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
booli:

U got me LOLLLLLL!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Building Pictures / Photo : Some Girls Can Get Jealous Like Crazy / WAEC, How Many Times Would This Guy Sit For SSCE (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.