Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart (1307 Views)

The Home Coming / Novel: The higher-room / Institution Of Successful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart by labodinho: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Often times, people have the belief that those that work hard in life are the ones who made it more. But they all forgot to remind themselves that sometimes smartness outshines hard work and this is because the world only believes in the final result and nothing more. Most people come from the lineage of “Go to school, work hard, come out of institution, get a job”, and because of these most people have really lost the essence of why they are in the higher institution.
An Author said this in a conference “Admission without a vision will lead to frustration in the higher institution”. Coming into the institution environment is the best opportunity life has offered most people, but a few actually stood their stand and compromised not their future to the saying of work hard, work hard, work hard to get good grades. The higher institution is a place to really develop your abilities and influence others through your God given talent. After the institution life, do not forget to know that the outside world doesn’t really care about who you are anymore, so why not take... https://unilaglabodinho./2016/01/22/higher-institution-the-home-for-the-smart/
Re: Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart by labodinho: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart by labodinho: 1:52am On Feb 03, 2016
Vivien T. Thomas, L.L.D-Grass to Grace

Thomas was born in New Iberia, Louisiana, the son of Mary (Eaton) and William Marco Thomas. The grandson of a slave, he attended Pearl High School in Nashville in the 1920s.Thomas had hoped to attend college and become a Medical Doctor, but the Great Depression derailed his plans.He worked at Vanderbilt University in the summer of 1929 doing carpentry but was laid off in the fall. In that same year, Thomas enrolled in the Tennessee Agricultural and Industrial College as a premedical student.In the wake of the stock market crash in October, Thomas put his educational plans... https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/03/vivien-t-thomas-l-l-d-grass-to-grace/
Re: Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart by labodinho: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
PUT YOUR KNICKERS ON BABE, IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
It was the first Monday of the new session. Everyone was on the normal hurly-burly routine of getting its registration done. Everyone looks attractive today, I guess a lot of people really enjoyed their holiday, look at this guy of last semester, see how fat he is now, so people can get to change, so life could turn around for some people, this is really astonishing.

Richard and Andre both chuckled in the most populous hall of the university. I don’t think we are having any lectures today; those lecturers won’t resume lectures immediately despite the long lasted strike which lasted for about three months. Well, am happy we have resumed but not https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/06/put-your-knickers-on-babe-its-only-a-matter-of-time/#more-1102
Re: Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart by labodinho: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tribute to 2015
How time flies
It’s been a day and 19 hours 29 minutes since you left us..
Time couldn’t lend us even a little more moment with you and you just left.
I couldn’t just believe my mind when I tried to imagine it but it was
an enigma I couldn’t fathom.That’s just in a moment, reference to you
became “was”.
There emerged this great rift between us that we couldn’t witness each
other anymore.You who were sympathetic at heart, kind to serve;
In your dispensation,
Who helped people become what they desired at heart ?
Who loved people to offering them a chance to https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/08/tribute-to-2015/
Re: Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart by labodinho: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
I’m I Religion biased?
It was once said that there are three learned professions “the physician, the scribe (lawyer) and the priest” well i have my personal reservations for our priests anyway (them be pastor, alfa or babalawo, all na priest, in fact them be kowoje- kowoje priests that is,they like chop money) let me narrate another experience for you… A woman, after giving birth, had post partum ecclampsia (haha, that’s not latin, nor is it greek, it just means she has proteins in her urine, and her BP was hitting the celling), naturally, we discharge normal patients either... https://unilaglabodinho./2016/06/01/im-i-religion-biased/#more-2194
Re: Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart by labodinho: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
THE PORTERS AND MAIDS

[url=unilaglabodinho./2016/06/01/the-porters-and-maids/#more-2269]Click here[/url]
Re: Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart by labodinho: 4:56am On Jun 02, 2016
The Joshesuites

It would be a mistake if i don’t mention these groups of JOHESUITES

LAB SCIENTISTS!!!

Hey, don’t get me wrong!! I love these goons, i respect them a lot, but why must they cross their boundary, why??

They can never do the work of a pathologist (be it chemical pathology, microbiology, hematology or histopathology)

imagine a lab scientist running assay for PSA (do they even know what PSA means??) or checking for reed-sternberg cells (do they even know the difference between normal and abnormal white blood cells??) or they are called to review a patient that has been refractory to all forms of antibiotics (make i no even talk sef) or finally, they are called to perform[url=unilaglabodinho./2016/06/02/the-joshesuites/] ...continue reading[/url]
Re: Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart by labodinho: 3:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart by labodinho: 2:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Higher Institution – The Home For The Smart by labodinho: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
On this day,this our Nation was set free to take decisions on it own same.New Era,new generation and wait a minute ITZ MY NEW DOMAIN www.unilaglabodinho.com

Happy new month---HAPPY DOMAIN LAUNCHING---HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

REBROADCAST

(1) (Reply)

Acme Of Love - A Love Story Of Two Undergraduates By Daarasimi / POISONED LOVE- Episode 13-15 / The Rat Story (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.