Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,308 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) (64312 Views)

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake / Chiwetel Ejiofor Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Photos From Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister,kandibe Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
[size=13pt]for that second pishure, no be WAYNE ROONEY's younger brother dey dia so [/size]lipsrsealed

**spreads mat**

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by mpowa(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
asorocker:
How this beauty queen married this guy is what I still can't figure out.

geesilver:
lovely pix but the guy no try ooo. worwor pass our mai guard mallam danjuma.

Just imagine that this guy's name is Chukudi or Emeka, he'll suddenly pass as tall, dark and handsome guy, we only see what our eyes want to see

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by todan(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
It's annoying that some fools get angry when a white man call them monkeys. If not for your skin colour, u are not different from a racist. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yoruba's and Igbo gt no issue ...

Olamide was in phyno's for video production of Connect in phynos hood in Enugu

Donjazzy signed how many Yorubas ..

These APC & PDP sheeeet is just for political gains..
cs tomorrow, u might find like ekwerenmadu dining and wining with tinubu.

just that Igbo's do blind politics and Yoruba's use number 99 brain power in politics. If PDP come back to power now, FFK them will start chopping , if its APC then tinibu will chop. still Yoruba's in power again.

11 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by cyprus000: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
DiademSh07:

Na the same successful Yoruba lady fed and made what Psqure is known today!

[size=13pt]
See, I don't want to be embroiled in yoruba and igbo banter.
But I think you just made a fallacious statement, devoid of iota truth.

Peter of psquare have been popular and wealthy,before his wife came into his life. How does that amount to her feeding and making him who he is.

Re-read your post. This time, slowly.
[/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by worth(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2016
That is y i am happy to be yoruba man. we have no problem with an tribe as long there is no misbehavior from them.
one love

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by RunnaRunna(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Kandibe dele,mehn e get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
If I don't see any better igbo girl to marry.. I would. Marry yoruba fo'sho! Love their union tho.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Shymm3x: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
I like this.

Dark skinned hunk looking like a super model (no homo) and a light skinned beauty from Peckham. grin

South London! cool

7 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
If only we all had sincere love in this country for one another and one tribe not playing ogboju to another tribe.. embarassed
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by opeoluwa20(m): 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
[Your brothers don break her heart severally na why quote author=asorocker post=42222897]How this beauty queen married this guy is what I still can't figure out. [/quote]
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by emmykk(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
asorocker:

hope you are married?
Because the trash you and many others wrote here will be upon you guys,if you guys have transact any business or enjoyed any services knowly or unknowly.... From igbo or yoruba person since you guys were born...

It is a daft person that finds love and begining to check tribe qualification.

Mark Zuckerberg married china orign lady,prophet mohammed married an older woman.

4 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
OfoIgbo:

no doubt there is a depreciation of Igbo gene pool going on at the moment, but my disappointment is not so much in the physical. Of course everyone knows that Igbo ladies are by far, more appealing than Yoruba ladies. We must not forget that it is God that gave the Yoruba their physical features.

I suppose my disappointment comes from the fact that I am not impressed by the Yoruba inward content of character. Remember these people starved millions of our people to death without showing remorse for it. Look at what is currently going on in a Lagos market where a whole state government demolished billions of naira worth of goods without blinking. Now I find their attitude deplorable.

So really we have a situation where I find them hoth physically below par, and inwardly less than desired

permission to quote you sir.

if you were to be Ambode and the whole of Igbo traders voted against you during election, won't you do worst.?

for me he is paying our brother back in the coin they paid him.

like wise what buhari is doing eight now.

Do you know if PDP comes back to power now, that the Yoruba's will still be represented 60% .
like wise APC.

the problem with our people is that we do blind politics and we segregate a lot.

he is not from here or their.

If Aguiyi ironsi had listened to ojukwu and and nzeogwu there wouldn't have been any war.

he was made to understand that northerners r plotting to over throw him , instead of listen to his kinsmen he was trusting in one Nigeria. untill he was murdered and that started the killings of civilians which ojukwu could nor take..

brother nah we dey do our self.

4 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
OfoIgbo:

no doubt there is a depreciation of Igbo gene pool going on at the moment, but my disappointment is not so much in the physical. Of course everyone knows that Igbo ladies are by far, more appealing than Yoruba ladies. We must not forget that it is God that gave the Yoruba their physical features.

I suppose my disappointment comes from the fact that I am not impressed by the Yoruba inward content of character. Remember these people starved millions of our people to death without showing remorse for it. Look at what is currently going on in a Lagos market where a whole state government demolished billions of naira worth of goods without blinking. Now I find their attitude deplorable.

So really we have a situation where I find them hoth physically below par, and inwardly less than desired

May the good God give you knowledge and understanding cos obviously, u ar in dearth of meaningful, logical and analytical orientation as well as godly inclination.

I av been reading d hateful comments in this thread, and I thought, people will always be people, perhaps most of those comments here are just for the fun of it, bt I guess i'm wrong

U said yoruba people starved igbos during the war abi? I guess u need to go back to ur history books and read more, that the Nigerian army wasn't made up of just a tribe, u av all d tribes in there even ur fellow igbos (Biafran soldiers captured during d war were given option to either return home or join the Nigerian Troop, most of them opted for the latter) so why pinpointing just the Yorubas? I know u will say Awo brought the idea, but who was d president dat bought the idea? A Yorubaman as well? Ok wen UN condemned the action of the Nigerian govt for using hunger as a medium for warfare and it was overturned, wat happened to d trucks of food dat was Biafran-bound at Ore and Benin? Please, have u come across the letter written by the Biafran PRO to d united State when he resigned? U probably need to think of ur life and move beyond brewing hate for other tribe for no just reason, if at all d Yorubas and oda tribes are guilty of the accusations u keep heaping on them, will ur actions bring back wat was destroyed over 40yrs ago!?

Based on the demolition at Oshodi u made mention of, it wasn't only igbos dat occupied that market, infact most of the buildings in the market were owned by d Yorubas.....why must u feel every action taken by a non-Igbo is done out of favour for the Igbo nation?

Mr. Man, people like you ain't good for this society, may God grant u d grace to move on from ur state Of pitiable self-pity.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2016
cheruv:

Pls stop deceiving yourself undecided
Igbos and Yorubas don't have anything in common... Starting from language to culture to everything. The only people have something in common are the Mmoño

how about women-two-wrappers as kanu said..... grin grin grin grin grin

strange statement,,if knau was not that dangerous,i would find him very funny....

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 12:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Eyekandi:
Pretty name.... Kandibe
Beautiful iyawo kiss
Handsome di grin

God bless your union.
hmm...i see a likeness in spelling between the 2nd part of ur moniker and the bride's name.
Coincidence?

@signature...A fan of rap?

wink
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Funny posts
So much hate in here.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 23, 2016
geesilver:
lovely pix but the guy no try ooo. worwor pass our mai guard mallam danjuma.

I thought he looks like the new Ooni of Ife actually.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by trav(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2016
MrFootball:

she's a gud presenter.
But why Asher? Is she ashamed of using Ejiofor or what? Cause I know she's nt Married...

How far do you think she can get ahead in her career with a name like Ejiofor on a network like CNN?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by uncjay(m): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2016
theV0ice:

grin grin

Don't mind the clown. I've warned him that he risks condemning his entire lineage to poverty and failure if he doesn't change his lazy mentality and go work hard so he can earn money to afford a wife grin

Lolz......seriously, some of dis dudes are far from what the big picture portray, look at the world around you..hating doesn't count anymore....

Btw: congratulations to the couple.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) by cheruv: 12:39am On Jan 23, 2016
tsdarkside:

how about women-two-wrappers as kanu said..... grin grin grin grin grin

strange statement,,if knau was not that dangerous,i would find him very funny....
That's slip of tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) / Toyin Abraham, Cee-C, Nengi Dress Like ‘Old Stars’ To Aki & Pawpaw Premier (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.