Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) (37790 Views)

''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) by daveyjay(m): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
isn't d husband bleeping sum1 else already too,

When a sinqle key unlocks several lock, it's called the master key! But when several keys unlock a sinqle lock, it's obvious the lock is bad! Men are the keys while women, the locks...hope you qrab??! Don't be a bad lock cos several keys(quys) are willinq to unlock U...cheers
Re: Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 7:37am On Jan 23, 2016
sugarbelly4:
See the photo of the lucky man she's getting married to @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/01/ex-wife-of-tchidi-chikere-sophia.html

The guy handsome sha oo..She berra keep him off Social media ooo...lol
OP, u b oyibo? cos i don't see any luck in marrying a divorcee with three kids.
Re: Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) by totorimi: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2016
All these married women with children they keep circulating around men in the name of marriage just makes me wonder what the attraction really is. For me its like buying a 'tokunbo'

Even more worrisome is that it is young men that end up with them.Why not fellow divorcee men, makes me wonder really if they've been eyeing the woman and therefore the main reason for their husband to leave them.

Re: Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
daveyjay:

When a sinqle key unlocks several lock, it's called the master key! But when several keys unlock a sinqle lock, it's obvious the lock is bad! Men are the keys while women, the locks...hope you qrab??! Don't be a bad lock cos several keys(quys) are willinq to unlock U...cheers
d fact dat she got engaged doesn't mean several keys don de open her lock as u put it. Dnt b so judgemental
Re: Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) by timilinda(f): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
raayah:
Is she white or black. Her skin color is very different.

She's naturally very fair-skinned.
Re: Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) by timilinda(f): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
totorimi:
All these married women with children they keep circulating around men in the name of marriage just makes me wonder what the attraction really is. For me its like buying a 'tokunbo'

Even more worrisome is that it is young men that end up with them.Why not fellow divorcee men, makes me wonder really if they've been eyeing the woman and therefore the main reason for their husband to leave them.

I hope u felt the same way when Tchidi got married to Nuella...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Wears N150k Balenciaga safety pins earrings / IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.