Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos (37779 Views)

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Trendings: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Popular Nollywood Actor, Seun Ajayi and Damilola Oluwabiyi are getting married pretty soon and here are some of their playful pre-wedding moments.

We can sense the undeniable chemistry between the love birds.

Enjoy their photos captured by Mayonikks Photography and planned by Etal Events!

More Photos: http://www.weddings.ng/blog/nollywood-actor-seun-ajayi-and-damilola-oluwabiyis-playful-pre-wedding-shoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by RIPEnglish: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
It is a good things to be in love with another someone that are loved you too.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Oluwaseyi00(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Moneyyy: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who are they?

12 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Originality007: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Moneyyy:
Who are they?

i dont no

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
This something with Nigerian Photographers. They will never tell you how to take such an amazing photo with your phone.. Nice photos! Learn how to take such photos here jare
http://www.fototech.com.ng/accessories-every-beginner-photographer-must/
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by GreatMahmud: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Just there jare....

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Oblongata: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Great pics... for my own wedding walahi I no do all these rubbish because after wedding comes the real 'paper chase', but if it rocks their boat, who I be to quarrel dem? Happy whotever to you guys.

Like if you did not do pre-wedding pics and you no send like me grin

4 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nairalandaire: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cool.
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by bettercreature(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by itiswellandwell: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ok. Congrats to them.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by DBossNG(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lovely
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
It's obvious he's already scoring from the sidelines. 100 percent of the youths these days are already sexually involved before the official kick-off whistle is blown.
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by TINALETC3(f): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
cool he who finds a wife kiss kiss
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Kexcellency: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
good for them
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Thatlonevoice(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
malliage is just a hungry of me....
for the madam...

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by eddieguru(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
kiss
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by BrAkingNews: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
great
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by OboOlora(f): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Her teeth though, such a mouthful!

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Handsome guy cheesy
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by GCFR95(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Everybody now is popular. Abeg let me hear word, popular ni, populous ko! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thatlonevoice:
malliage is just a hungry of me....

for the madam...
MADAM THE MADAM grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by obinnajr(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
CF
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by kendylet(f): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
beautiful...HML in advance

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by woodmood: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
GCFR95:
Everybody now is popular. Abeg let me hear word, popular ni, populous ko! grin grin

I am suprised too.
Thank GOD ha didn't even say veteran.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by AuroraB(f): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Crystalline(f): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nice Pictures...Congrats to the couple in advance
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by billynoni(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
You guys need to check this guy on dramacomedy "hustle".....

3 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by free2ryhme: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Trendings:
Popular Nollywood Actor, Seun Ajayi and Damilola Oluwabiyi are getting married pretty soon and here are some of their playful pre-wedding moments.

We can sense the undeniable chemistry between the love birds.

Enjoy their photos captured by Mayonikks Photography and planned by Etal Events!

More Photos: http://www.weddings.ng/blog/nollywood-actor-seun-ajayi-and-damilola-oluwabiyis-playful-pre-wedding-shoo

Nice
Re: Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos by peirson5: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Amount of paint enough to paint house na im she use do makeup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Posted Online This Pic From A Movie Set / Ali Baba Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Poster / IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.