Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Lagos Street Fight: Guy Gets Stabbed In The Eye (graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Street Fight: Guy Gets Stabbed In The Eye (graphic Photo) (6643 Views)

Oh Recession,the Eye Opener And Game Changer In Nigeria / Stabbed In The Back By A Friend Of 15 Year's / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Street Fight: Guy Gets Stabbed In The Eye (graphic Photo) by Driftingking(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
This happened Yesterday Morning At Lagos Island, Durning A fight Between Idumota Boys and church street Boys.

According To olamide Adeyemi “When i got home from office ,my mum warned me, and told me to be careful where i go, or stroll to, because those boys have started again, i taught it was a normal fight,so as a curious guy i decided to do some findings.”

‘I Was still asking people around when one of them Came to me and showed me this picture and briefed me on what happened”

although not the main and complete info because the Guy has been rushed to the hospital, it happened really, i live at idumota,” Olamide said.

We pray the Guy survives.
plus his Low chances of being Able To see With That Eye again.

http://otownloaded.com/lagos-street-fight-guy-gets-stabbed-in-the-eye/

cc: lalasticlala, r231, Freiburger
its confirm

Re: Lagos Street Fight: Guy Gets Stabbed In The Eye (graphic Photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Looks photoshopped. I can gir you a thousand reasons.
Re: Lagos Street Fight: Guy Gets Stabbed In The Eye (graphic Photo) by phunbyt(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
The banner above d knife reads 2015 op you are a very big LION oooo...stop it now else dasuki will mention your name *smiles* and u know what that means in d presence of sai baba

(1) (Reply)

Where's "Oluwole" Located In Lagos / MTN Introduces Youtube 60 Minutes (1 Hour) Streaming For N50 / The Beauty Industry in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.