Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (968676 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by kixo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
ocholawealth:
ok, thanks for the info, can i have ur email?
due to security and spam message, send me a direct pm
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Nafizzey:
Hi Bro, please which DSS state command do you work with and regards the recruitment, is it nationwide? thank you
Cc: mightyfada

Osun Command.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2016
samjadinero:

I was going to pick up a masters' form as I was starting to lose hope but this just assured me.
Thanks Man.

What I did was even simple... I was about running my Masters on computer science at UI after even paying acceptance fee but stopped it.

I am now running my masters on criminology. You should understand for faster promotion.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sukosam(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2016
daremum:
Pleaseu don't really understand. ...what are they submitting please? I reside in Oyo but from Ogun. what do I need to do urgently?
. I also hail from ogun state, but lives in lagos. I dunno what to do, wish any one here could give us info abt what's going on at ogun command.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Sukosam:
. I also hail from ogun state, but lives in lagos. I dunno what to do, wish any one here could give us info abt what's going on at ogun command.

Ogun State command received, stopped and might collect again. The best is you can try to submit but that doesn't mean they would collect. It depends on the operational officer if he wants to collect it or not.

What ogun state is trying to do is that they want to have all applications ready so once they start to recruit, they would start to work on the applications they have received. And I guess that's what all the states that have received are also doing.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by PaulErungworo: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2016
mightyfada:

Ogun State command received, stopped and might collect again. The best is you can try to submit but that doesn't mean they would collect. It depends on the operational officer if he wants to collect it or not.

What ogun state is trying to do is that they want to have all applications ready so once they start to recruit, they would start to work on the applications they have received. And I guess that's what all the states that have received are also doing.

@ mightfada I must appreciate your good works on this tread n I hope you will continue to update us as time goes on. prospective DSS Officer from Cross River
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by obidaddy: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2016
@Oga mightyfada big ups to you for the good job. I am a fresh graduate based in kano state but hails from abia state. Please I need concrete information before I borrow cash to set out for the long journey from kano to umuahia.

please Oga mightyfada and other fellow Nlanders with useful information and advice should kindly avail me please. I can't afford all the risk and resources from kano to umuahia for nothing.

Secondly what cadre is Dss taking or about to take at this period? Is it the graduate Calder or medium level?

Thirdly anyone with ideas where to locate the Dss office in Umuahia, Abia state?.

And lastly please Has the Dss office in Umuahia started collecting?

Thank you very much and God bless you Oga mightyfada and other who have been kind and generous with information. Without you guys ordinary folks like us will be in the dark.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nafizzey(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
mightyfada:

Osun Command.
is the recruitment nationwide?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Safari29: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2016
pls am from ogun state. can i still apply
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
mightyfada, pls help me. i have been following ur trend so far. i am from osun state but reside in Lagos.
my email is oladare2014@gmail.com
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Valmesk(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Who has submitted at Anambra command
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ogoh4(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please can d application be submitted on behalf of some1
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by idris01(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
pls who knows the Oyo DSS command address?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2016
idris01:
pls who knows the Oyo DSS command address? 08026248258
Alesinloye beside museum, Ibadan
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ayodele2012(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2016
fellow nairalander pls i want to kno if DSS is still collecting applicatn in ogun state command,
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ayodele2012(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2016
mightyfada:

@mightfada pls.i want to kno if dss is still collecting applicatn as at today,
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Emmanuel999(m): 8:58am On Feb 07, 2016
When you reach Government House gate, ask people around DSS/SSS office is close and at Nza street.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by bisghearl05: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Pls who where the dss/sss office is in kogi state and has anyone been there to submit application
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
ayodele2012:
@mightfada pls.i want to kno if dss is still collecting applicatn as at today,

They have not even started to accept applications. I have only heard of Ogun State are collecting but sometimes they would not collect. It all depends on the operational officer.

So confirm if your state of origin have started to collect but I know at least 90% of the states have not yet started.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
profsod:
mightyfada, pls help me. i have been following ur trend so far. i am from osun state but reside in Lagos.
my email is oladare2014@gmail.com

Osun state command has not started to receive application.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nafizzey:
is the recruitment nationwide?

Yes it's a nationwide thing but don't expect it on newspaper.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
obidaddy:
@Oga mightyfada big ups to you for the good job. I am a fresh graduate based in kano state but hails from abia state. Please I need concrete information before I borrow cash to set out for the long journey from kano to umuahia.

please Oga mightyfada and other fellow Nlanders with useful information and advice should kindly avail me please. I can't afford all the risk and resources from kano to umuahia for nothing.

Secondly what cadre is Dss taking or about to take at this period? Is it the graduate Calder or medium level?

Thirdly anyone with ideas where to locate the Dss office in Umuahia, Abia state?.

And lastly please Has the Dss office in Umuahia started collecting?

Thank you very much and God bless you Oga mightyfada and other who have been kind and generous with information. Without you guys ordinary folks like us will be in the dark.

Wait till there's a national signal that they should start collecting applications.

For now, the cadre we dont know yet until the signal reach but I know that there would always be CADET SIO II that's for BSC holder and DETECTIVE for SSCE holder.

Why don't you send someone to the state headquarter to go and ask if they have started to receive application with that it will easy for you.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by HZwriters: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Emmanuel999:
When you reach Government House gate, ask people around DSS/SSS office is close and at Nza street.

Has submission started @ enugu office?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by waskayo18: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
pls for those of u who participated in d last SSS exam, hw does it look like?
besides, did d exam took place inside d state command offices?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Emmanuel999(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Not Yet

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ocholawealth(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
mightyfada:

Wait till there's a national signal that they should start collecting applications.

For now, the cadre we dont know yet until the signal reach but I know that there would always be CADET SIO II that's for BSC holder and DETECTIVE for SSCE holder.

Why don't you send someone to the state headquarter to go and ask if they have started to receive application with that it will easy for you.

is cadet officer the same thing as cadet SIO II? Because some application i managed to see reads; ''application for cadet officer''.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by obidaddy: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=mightyfada post=42700805]

Oga mightyfada thank you for acknowledging and replying me. You have spoken well. I am already trying to get someone reliable to help me find out on the ground. This kind matter I can't tell just anyone before my village people open my filefil grin ;De grin grin.

Thank you once more and keep the flag flying.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by papyrus2(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Okay
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by victorVIC1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Has anyone got any idea if Delta Command has started accepting applications?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by akanbiaa(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2016
HZwriters:

Has submission started @ enugu office?
They usually use secondary schools but the problem is that very many are called and very few are choosen via Senatorial zone.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by akanbiaa(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2016
mightyfada:

Osun state command has not started to receive application.
mightyfada i am from Osun too,Osun west senatorial zone participated in the last recruitment about 2 years back but we were kept in the dark after the aptitude test that was done in 2 different schools due to the large numbers of aplicants. My question that i feel will be beneficial to all Nairalanders before they apply is
1. How many People is the average they recruit per senatorial zone or state for University graduates(at least we know Airforce is like 2 to 3 per state).
2. What are the things that must be in your credentials.
3. Why dont people know their performace in the test?
Thank you, you can email me with message mighty fada as topic to my email akanbiabdullahi@gmail.com to talk more on issues of a more sensitive nature and confirm when you send the message by stating it here on nairaland.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Seylad2009(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Tesiday:
I am in front of the OYO DSS Office, the officers at the gate told me they are not receiving applications yet. I don't again jare
Pls where is DSS Office in Oyo State? Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.