Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (968890 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Martionsbillion:
Greetings to the house ... October is around the corner... If u are still seating down u are on the long thing

Guy, any news from your side ?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 3:46am On Sep 26, 2019
abeg dss should learn to obey court orders na. they always preach rule of law but they always find it difficult to obey court rulings. its bad for the image of the service, seriously

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2019
allan2:
abeg dss should learn to obey court orders na. they always preach rule of law but they always find it difficult to obey court rulings. its bad for the image of the service, seriously

National security supersedes rule of law bro, but i shall pass the message to them in camp sha :
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
BenUmor:

National security supersedes rule of law bro, but i shall pass the message to them in camp sha :
that might be true, but just look at the ridiculous charges against sowore. at a time they said he was working with foriegn elements to undermine the country. at the end it was all trumped up charges. before you arrest people you must carry out due diligence. now
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
News I was in bichi town last two weeks my uncle asked me to stay alert because some candidates for cadets have started receiving call from DSS, And just a week later I also received call very late in the night from the DSS officer I gave my credentials to, he asked me to send some details like my Grade, my course of study, State of indigene and other information. I sent him and the next day he called again to confirm my Phone number.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by yk05: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Dantakanda:
News I was in bichi town last two weeks my uncle asked me to stay alert because some candidates for cadets have started receiving call from DSS, And just a week later I also received call very late in the night from the DSS officer I gave my credentials to, he asked me to send some details like my Grade, my course of study, State of indigene and other information. I sent him and the next day he called again to confirm my Phone number.
Scam Alert!!!!!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
clown
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
allan2:
that might be true, but just look at the ridiculous charges against sowore. at a time they said he was working with foriegn elements to undermine the country. at the end it was all trumped up charges. before you arrest people you must carry out due diligence. now
wetin u expect bro. when recruitment is largely by who u sabi. professionalism would be lacking in major areas on d job

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
sleuthhound:
wetin u expect bro. when recruitment is largely by who u sabi. professionalism would be lacking in major areas on d job
my broderly u said it all. man know man is plaguing all our security agencies. people with real passion will be thrown out to give room for cronism

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2019

This is new cheesy
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2019

Lists have already been compiled, whoever told u to send your information is probably a scam, don't fall 4 it. DSS don't call pple at night.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
sparog:

This is new cheesy
fallacy DSS dont make official calls at night and even if they do, not on this matter, I heard prisons ate moving next month tho from a friend dey called up! Also heard they might be recruitment in November for professionals like doctors, and the likes might be a lowkey thing.. So October is close let's see what it brings cool navy short service is on, try other things Cos so far DSS has been a disappointment to cadets course...dont put all ur eggs is one basket

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Balaisah144: 1:52am On Sep 27, 2019
May God help us
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 5:53am On Sep 27, 2019
allan2:
my broderly u said it all. man know man is plaguing all our security agencies. people with real passion will be thrown out to give room for cronism
na why i no dey pity dis country. Its problems r selfmade yet dem dey pray mk God con solve am. We all know d right things to do most times but often ignore dem.... Bro. Passion no dey pple mind again. Its a jungle, pple wan jst survive feed family
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2019
sleuthhound:
na why i no dey pity dis country. Its problems r selfmade yet dem dey pray mk God con solve am. We all know d right things to do most times but often ignore dem.... Bro. Passion no dey pple mind again. Its a jungle, pple wan jst survive feed family

My brother,this is nothing but the truth
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Balaisah144: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2019
Weda the list has been compiled or not, as far as 9ja is concern there is room for addition and subtraction. A friend told me that he was contacted last week and certain infor which includes Names, grade, date of birth and oda infor wia requested from him by a highly placed politician from Kaduna state and that camp will open next month unfailingly.
Let's pray for the best kawai cikenan.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Balaisah144:
Weda the list has been compiled or not, as far as 9ja is concern there is room for addition and subtraction. A friend told me that he was contacted last week and certain infor which includes Names, grade, date of birth and oda infor wia requested from him by a highly placed politician from Kaduna state and that camp will open next month unfailingly.
Let's pray for the best kawai cikenan.

Wanna haka yake dan'uwa . Allah ya taimaka mana.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
mohsaaf:

Wanna haka yake dan'uwa . Allah ya taimaka mana.
wallai... muna hanu allah smiley
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Achiever4ever:

wallai... muna hanu allah smiley

Insha Allah ,Allah zaiyi mana jagora.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Truth16: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Count down
Less than 30 days to go

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Truth16:
Count down
Less than 30 days to go

Count down to where?,
Nobody knows if it's certainly October, so no high expectations

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by tbanj11(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Less than 4months to new recruitment evryone will know His or Her faith by then.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=tbanj11 post=82678890]Less than 4months to new recruitment evryone will know His or Her faith by then.[/quote

It is well]
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
tbanj11:
Less than 4months to new recruitment evryone will know His or Her faith by then.

No new recruitment or whatsoever for now. Not anytime soon. Not even in the next 4 months.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

No new recruitment or whatsoever for now. Not anytime soon. Not even in the next 4 months.

Forget them,their eyes go soon clear

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2019

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Success1930:
Hello everyone..How is your morale now? D good news will surely come by God grace.Our end wil be glorious.They will be rounding up with promotional courses 2nd week of October. I am expecting good news from them this week oo.smile!! Don't know about u gentlemen

Yaa, very high morale like never before

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
tbanj11:
most definitely. a wise conclusion
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by nuradeen011(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
third class are moving ��������
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jfkanweyest: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
nuradeen011:
third class are moving ��������

smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.