Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (963678 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by profstar(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
derespect:

Nobody gree talk anytin abt Lagos state ooo.
I tire sef
they were still collecting this afternoon tho
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nafizzey(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Calakuta:
yes I am in kano
Okay Do you know venue for the test?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
profstar:
they were still collecting this afternoon tho
Where be der state command and when is der exam?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Calakuta: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nafizzey:
Okay Do you know venue for the test?
I haven't received the sms.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by donpata(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
mattyboy007:

hvnt goten any sms yet.. bt nt witstanding am nt gvin up.. plz were is d venue fr d test??

Adeyemo college off katsina Road. time is 8:00am
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by onyowo(f): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
papyrus2:

But you said you got the text message this afternoon. What's the venue
Yes, but when others did not get the message nko That's Y I'm confused..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tried calling the someone I know that can give me the right information for the venue of Osogbo but he's not picking.. .once I have it, I will let you know.

If you submitted in Osogbo and you have received a message, Just say the venue.. .let's help others
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ocholawealth(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
mightyfada:
Tried calling the someone I know that can give me the right information for the venue of Osogbo but he's not picking.. .once I have it, I will let you know.

If you submitted in Osogbo and you have received a message, Just say the venue.. .let's help others
it's not just all about letting others know the venue, but it's all about the possibility of gatecrashing DSS test.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Bigii(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
ogoh4:
Has anybody frm Benue received invite yet?
My brother, I'm still waiting oooo. I submitted early January uptill now I haven't receive any text from them and I don't know anyone else that applied in Benue command to confirm.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
You can't gate crash if you didn't submit. If you have submitted then it's a different thing cause there's a list.

So even if you didn't see sms and your name is in the list, you are free to write the exam.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ocholawealth(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
mightyfada:
You can't gate crash if you didn't submit. If you have submitted then it's a different thing cause there's a list.

So even if you didn't see sms and your name is in the list, you are free to write the exam.
it is better not to write an exam one was not invited for because, in the first place, such person's exam may not even be recognise and honoured.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ocholawealth(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bigii:

My brother, I'm still waiting oooo. I submitted early January uptill now I haven't receive any text from them and I don't know anyone else that applied in Benue command to confirm.
i equally submitted in January and I'm yet to receive an sms
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
mightyfada:

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mattyboy007(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
donpata:

Adeyemo college off katsina Road. time is 8:00am
ok.. ist dat d text will serve as a pass for one to write d exam or wat does d text say
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Bigii(m): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
ocholawealth:

i equally submitted in January and I'm yet to receive an sms
I'm still suprise how Onyowo got her own sms.

Abeg make she tell us the Venue na, even when I'll never waste T.P fare to uninvited test.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nafizzey(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
mightyfada:

I just got a call now from one of their staff saying I should come to the state command with my test writing materials tomorrow morning.. my questions should we go with original and photocopy of our credentials together with passports or there's no need? and regards dressing code, should we dress normal or corporate? Thank you sir. God bless
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigeria Airforce is recruiting.

Get official information about 2016 Nigerian Airforce recruitment here: http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/. It's 100% free. You're advised to exercise great care in filling the form. Indeed, recruitment starts from your ability to follow instructions in filling the form. I wish you success.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by donpata(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
mattyboy007:

ok.. ist dat d text will serve as a pass for one to write d exam or wat does d text say

You are invited for an aptitude test on Saturday 13/02/2016 at Adeyemo College, off Katsina Rd, Kaduna by 0800am prompt. You are required to come along with writing materials and evidence of SMS invitation. NOTE: vehicles, Motorcycles and bags are not allowed anywhere near the venue, please.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ocholawealth(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Still hoping......Still hoping......Still hoping......
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by edohdaniel(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Benue people, it seems our state has not called for exams. Let's be patient and wait for them. I think just one person "claimed" she got an SMS.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by omisakint: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Osun people. Pls copy and paste the content of the message here. Thanks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ocholawealth(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
edohdaniel:
Benue people, it seems our state has not called for exams. Let's be patient and wait for them. I think just one person "claimed" she got an SMS.
if she truly has got an sms, then it is possible she and others who may necessarily not be on this platform has.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by olacoded1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
But People.. Come to think of it, Personally i feel this SSS exam being taken tomorrow is a formality to satisfy people's curiosity and the populace but in the real sense. The actual candidates are being selected secretly, There are agents who secretly watches potential cadres for a while, study them before recruiting them secretly. I mean come to think of it.. No one knows the criteria they use in selecting people for exams, the exam questions are tremendously cheap, There was a confusion at first when we were told it wasn't holding yet due to budget and govt and all of that then all of a sudden credentials are being collected a day before the actual exam. Has there ever being confirmation from people that have consequently been taking this exam that they actually get recruited?? For positions as sensitive as this, i doubt people actually get picked randomly through cheap exams but are carefully studied through some recommendations. #Just my personal opinion. Slandering is allowed. Goodluck to Applicants !

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mattyboy007(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
ocholawealth:
Still hoping......Still hoping......Still hoping......
tanx wish u guys d best of luck i may show dere sha..

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mattyboy007(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
donpata:

You are invited for an aptitude test on Saturday 13/02/2016 at Adeyemo College, off Katsina Rd, Kaduna by 0800am prompt. You are required to come along with writing materials and evidence of SMS invitation. NOTE: vehicles, Motorcycles and bags are not allowed anywhere near the venue, please.
tanx man wish u guys d best of luck. i may show dere sha..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by freshyabstel: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
mattyboy007:
tanx man wish u guys d best of luck. i may show dere sha..
has any1 rec msg 4 edo state
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jasper14(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
himkers:
Just went to their awka (anambra) office and they said they are not yet collecting. They advised that I keep checking back shaa
@ Himkers, pls contact me when they starts collecting at Anambra. My no is 8039387128. Or i can hv urs to be reminding u.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by waskayo18: 4:08am On Feb 13, 2016
for those of u who submitted his/her credentials and did not invited u hve to understand d fact dat today's exam is meant for d degree holders alone, for d ND nd SSCE applicant, it will be another time hopefully very soon
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by ocholawealth(m): 5:02am On Feb 13, 2016
waskayo18:
for those of u who submitted his/her credentials and did not invited u hve to understand d fact dat today's exam is meant for d degree holders alone, for d ND nd SSCE applicant, it will be another time hopefully very soon
some of the people who are yet to get an sms are Degree and HND holders.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Raphtop(m): 5:25am On Feb 13, 2016
does that mean nobody has any information on kogi state
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Kofka: 5:34am On Feb 13, 2016
pls any update as regards Oyo n Ogun, pls.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Captain47(m): 5:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Abuja, where is the exams taking place?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.