Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (965870 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Achiever4ever: 7:23am On Jan 05, 2020
sleuthhound:
bros, na low battery signal dey show. go charge the phone
Lol, make una no vex oo Guys no be small preparation they on ground. The way things were last week shows a good sign that's why I pass it across here. But I can assure you guys that we are very close. Cadet training is different from others that's why you see this delay.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Achiever4ever:

Lol, make una no vex oo Guys no be small preparation they on ground. The way things were last week shows a good sign that's why I pass it across here. But I can assure you guys that we are very close. Cadet training is different from others that's why you see this delay.

Any how any how, your info have always being appreciated. We shall smile very soon insha Allah smiley cool cool smiley

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2020
Achiever4ever:

Please don't mind them. A reliable source told me camp for the cadet will be 7th January, but later on told me it will be 15th and I swear to God this man is a senior adviser to the president. A lot is going for the preparation. So, if they are not interested in your information just keep it for yourself. I have been following this topic for a while now and from what I have been reading most people giving update are right especially the issue of those that uploaded their appointment letters and pictures online, truly they were dismissed.
Let me conclude with this, please just keep praying, it is going to be a massive recruitment and with all indications camp will be this January Inshaa Allah.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Jags0813(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2020
haxan919:

Please don't mind them. A reliable source told me camp for the cadet will be 7th January, but later on told me it will be 15th and I swear to God this man is a senior adviser to the president. A lot is going for the preparation. So, if they are not interested in your information just keep it for yourself. I have been following this topic for a while now and from what I have been reading most people giving update are right especially the issue of those that uploaded their appointment letters and pictures online, truly they were dismissed.
Let me conclude with this, please just keep praying, it is going to be a massive recruitment and with all indications camp will be this January Inshaa Allah.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how certain are u that camp is 15th January pls

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Jags0813:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how certain are u that camp is 15th January pls

Bro I cannot put you on any scale grin . I just posted what I was exactly told. Don't worry yourself much about date just keep praying your name is there that is the koko.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by PABLO26: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2020
haxan919:

Bro I cannot put you on any scale grin . I just posted what I was exactly told. Don't worry yourself much about date just keep praying your name is there that is the koko.

Our names are surely there, but we just pray it's 15th like u made mentioned cos everybody is already tired of waiting.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mistacoco2: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2020
Please is it late for name to be fix in the list?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2020
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2020
haxan919:

Amin ya Rabbi.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
haxan919:

Thanks a lot bros. But while not doubting ur info about January camping, nevertheless, my small concern is with the special adviser to the president part. I'm trying to figure out the relationship between the office of the special adviser to the president and the Dss schedules regarding training. The adviser should be more closer to the presidency than to the Dss, as to be more knowledgeable and authoritative about the presidency than the Dss. Just my thoughts sha

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
May all our aspirations not be cut short in Jesus name. Amen
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
BenUmor:

Thanks a lot bros. But while not doubting ur info about January camping, nevertheless, my small concern is with the special adviser to the president part. I'm trying to figure out the relationship between the office of the special adviser to the president and the Dss schedules regarding training. The adviser should be more closer to the presidency than to the Dss, as to be more knowledgeable and authoritative about the presidency than the Dss. Just my thoughts sha

Presidency knows more about DSS than other ministries. DSS report directly to the presidency

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
BenUmor:

DSS is directly under the control of the presidency.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by bm25(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2020
Berra goan draft the letter... if you know you dig.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by PABLO26: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2020
bm25:
Berra goan draft the letter... if you know you dig.

What's this one saying
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by FASH23(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Success1930:
Civil defence to shortlist soon. Watch out pls !!! If u need their past questions . Do notify me & if anyone has NDLEA past questions ..Pls do help ur brothers. We shall all meet at the top....keep checking ur mail for NDLEA messages ..Not over until u become a winner
please send me nscdc past questions... fasusipelumi@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Mubibond(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Banks039: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
FASH23:
please send me nscdc past questions... fasusipelumi@gmail.com

Pls I need the past questions too .... This is my mail olamuiz93@gmail.com shocked shocked
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by nuradeen011(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Success1930:

Its now becoming a tradition in Nigeria that any recruitment must at least take a year before its conclusion

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by nuradeen011(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Success1930:
You guys should check ur mail. I have sent d past questions to both of u..Any news from Civil defence ?

Everything is becoming real as a staff at Lagos training Sch, confirmed the aforementioned news of cadets..I hope the date won't be change again..
so its officially 15th

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BenUmor: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Success1930:

So I heard..And the information is directly from senior man at training Sch...Let pray that all of us will meet in the camp next week by His grace..

On January ending I stand...except proven wrong.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 12:06am On Jan 07, 2020
Eyes on the king of kings
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Mubibond(m): 12:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2020
The agency has started another fresh recruitment for detective again... Only detective for the now...

Good morning house
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2020
Martionsbillion:
The agency has started another fresh recruitment for detective again... Only detective for the now...

Good morning house

Here we go again

I thought detectives have gone to camp and even come out sef

God help us
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by tikristinimi21: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Anybody with any info about the fresh detective recruitment. What are the requirements?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Mubibond(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sahlly: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Martionsbillion:
The agency has started another fresh recruitment for detective again... Only detective for the now... Good morning house
.How can we apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.