Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (963778 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
yeah y'all know allan and how some of y'all called him a prophet of doom, a disciple of pessimism. i am glad however that the hard-boiled truth, suffused with the unforgiving glint of reality is fast dawning on y'all.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
allan2:
yeah y'all know allan and how some of y'all called him a prophet of doom, a disciple of pessimism. i am glad however that the hard-boiled truth, suffused with the unforgiving glint of reality is fast dawning on y'all.
allan my nigga, lol... u still scratching dat fat ballz?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mistacoco2: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
allan2:
were you of the opinion that the recruitment has been cancelled or it has been done already?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 1:10am On Jan 29, 2020
God help us to grow in wisdom,knowledge,understanding and information.This is my prayer for Nigerian youths..because me i no knw aw i go take do una matter again oo,small see una no 1 see,small observation una no get...u guys should observe d previous posts and observe ur sources,don't just call dem to ask questions
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 1:23am On Jan 29, 2020
anyhow una 1 see am make una see am,,if truly DSS 1 call cadet to camp Jan dem no go inform any persons,make una forget weytin d cadre guys yarn say na jan ,aw many pple dey knw d time d previous camp dey start_even though d camp na always between jun,July,and August,,at most September but u no go knw dtime na to just day see msg
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 1:40am On Jan 29, 2020
either d agency start a fresh recruitment dis February or dey want to use d list on ground,i see u guys call to camp between June and September..but una no need belief am sha oo make dat una hope no go die(dat hope say na yellow sisi or ebony sisi)
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ziggyzigzag: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2020
Brosd01:
either d agency start a fresh recruitment dis February or dey want to use d list on ground,i see u guys call to camp between June and September..but una no need belief am sha oo make dat una hope no go die(dat hope say na yellow sisi or ebony sisi)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Binariesss: 9:39am On Jan 29, 2020
If you can pray, pray hard.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by koligs: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2020
Binariesss:
Exactly 2 years ago today, the agency called for the recruitment of Detectives, Aso and Cadet officers. 2 years down the line, the Detectives and Aso have been Trained and fully integrated into the agency while the graduates are left hanging. No call up, no cancelation and no news of a new recruitment for graduates in an agency that is supposed to be an INTELLIGENCE agency.
Last year the waiting theme was "after elections"
This year it is "after renovation"
To make matters worse, 3rd class graduates were taken in a matter of weeks and Trained as level 8 officers in the same agency where graduates with first class have been waiting for over a year now 2 years. Still no call up or cancelation or even new recruitment.
They say the spiritual controls the physical.
Whatever is going on in the agency is definitely not ordinary.
If you can pray, pray hard.

Brother, in all things we should give thanks!!! We are in point whereby we should observe and patiently wait for call-up.. As I type, meetings upon meetings are patiently going on concerning the training. With all indications, it isn’t going to pass next week Sunday. So let’s all keep our Fingers crossed and wait for the 6months training of cadets!!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Kyngfarabale1(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2020
Hmmmmm
I can't stop laughing
DSS wahala much ooo
let's keep waiting till the call-up
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Mubibond(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mistacoco2: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
koligs:

Brother, in all things we should give thanks!!! We are in point whereby we should observe and patiently wait for call-up.. As I type, meetings upon meetings are patiently going on concerning the training. With all indications, it isn’t going to pass next week Sunday. So let’s all keep our Fingers crossed and wait for the 6months training of cadets!!!
una don start to fix date. When the said date come and nothing happen hope you won't get angry when a rude person on this thread rain insult on you.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by koligs: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mubibond:
6 months or 9 months

It use to be 9months... but cadets will be going for 6months training
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Realvado: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hello
Alkali01:
desdee101 u are such a revelation to this thread, God bless u, keep us appraised as matters unfolding. Am looking forward to see u one day. Thanks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ziggyzigzag: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
koligs:

It use to be 9months... but cadets will be going for 6months training
what's up? any news?

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by carsprayer: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let's pray Buhari does not sack his service chiefs. The way pressure is being mounted on him to do so.. I hope nothing happens to the recruitment
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
carsprayer:
Let's pray Buhari does not sack his service chiefs. The way pressure is being mounted on him to do so.. I hope nothing happens to the recruitment

In everything my brother and sister, give thanks to God cool cool cool cool cool

Congratulations
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
carsprayer:

Even if he does I doubt if it affect the agency

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Agent86: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
carsprayer:
guy e for better make Dem sack all of them they have failed doing the same thing over and over again the same way and expecting a different result is stupidity.. War lords make money only when ders war, the fact that those men haven't been retired is one of the reasons for stagnation and divide in each of the security units a situation we're a young officer can't rise or an old officer thats suppose to attain anoda level befre he or she retires can't step up to the said level will always cos sabotage sometimes. Hence dey shud all be retired wit immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jameshow: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Security meeting: No discussion on sack of service chiefs – NSA, Monguno
“The issue of the National Assembly resolution did not come up at the meeting,’’ he said.

READ MORE >>> /2U6OMxr
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Agent86:
guy e for better make Dem sack all of them they have failed doing the same thing over and over again the same way and expecting a different result is stupidity.. War lords make money only when ders war, the fact that those men haven't been retired is one of the reasons for stagnation and divide in each of the security units a situation we're a young officer can't rise or an old officer thats suppose to attain anoda level befre he or she retires can't step up to the said level will always cos sabotage sometimes. Hence dey shud all be retired wit immediate effect.

I support you jare
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by izospindle(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2020
Please has any body gotten message....ask your friends
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sid2018: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2020
izospindle:
Please has any body gotten message....ask your friends

Has messages started going out?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by izospindle(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2020
Sid2018:

Has messages started going out?
I was asked if I received message I said no. Then I was told to have my number used for applying on
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by PABLO26: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2020
izospindle:

I was asked if I received message I said no. Then I was told to have my number used for applying on

Who asked you that, an did the person said they have started to call cadets?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by carsprayer: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
Who else has gotten message?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Mubibond(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
carsprayer:
Who else has gotten message?

I doubt if any cadet applicant has gotten any message from the agency
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mczico: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
sparog:

I doubt if any cadet applicant has gotten any message from the agency
Next month is a done deal
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2020
Happy new month brother and sister cool cool cool

Congratulations
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Martionsbillion:
Happy new month brother and sister cool cool cool

Congratulations
oh ok! Congrats to the 1500 "pple" abi? bauchi & lag! As una talk am? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.