Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (968719 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Tda1: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
Everything that has a beginning must have an end.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Teesad1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
where are the pple of this group or u guys have secretly entered camp?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mistacoco2: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Teesad1:
where are the pple of this group or u guys have secretly entered camp?
lols
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please do they have any one from Edo state here and did his or her documentation with us 2018 here?

Want us to discuss something .. Congratulations is our name anytime soon.... Thanks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Those of you confirming the 15th of this month, I hope you are right sha cos man no hear anything ooo
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mistacoco2: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
If truly 15th is the date messages would have been dropping by now for preparation for camp... What do you think guys?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Tda1: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
sparog:
Those of you confirming the 15th of this month, I hope you are right sha cos man no hear anything ooo

It's not 15th
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Seems the wait is about to be over... God help us

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Tda1:

It's not 15th

Did you hear something contrary bro?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Tda1: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Tda1:

Yeah, I was told nothing yet. At least thats what I heard. The reason I belive is because the person has been right all along. When most people say call to camp is on a particular date, I will be told nothing of such. And true to what I'm always told, nothing will happen. But lets watch and see though. It would be awesome if 15th actually works out. May God help us

Amen
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2020
Warning ! Warning !! Warning!!!
------------__------------___-------------

Happy Sunday to ladies & gentlemen here. I sincerely greet you all. Standing on the already establised protocol.

I want to bring to your notice that there are officers & men of the service that access this focus daily. They see sensitive information we usually post..Especially camp date & others

To be on a safe side, pls post no information on "camp date" here.. I am begging everyone in the name of God Almighty or whatsoever you believe in.

Let stop posting anything like "camp date here" ask yourself.. Diff dates that many people dropped which of it came to reality ? None

Every power of almost there but never there surrounding this recruitment or the life & destiny of any applicant shall die by fire today in Jesus name. Love u all..All the best sir & ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by L0ve: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2020
Success1930:
izospindle

Stop sharing classified information, this thread is meant for recruitment not sharing classified information online about Nigerian secret service, please stop it's wrong

There is nothing completely secret anywhere my brother..It's good to understand d terms & condition of service before finally enlisted. Don't discourage people from dropping relevant infor that may seems unnecessary or irrelevant to u

I will only suggest that potential officers in the house should forget any other things not pertaining to this recruitment & focus majorly on the call to camp that is taking everlasting. We keep hearing, d call to camp will be today , tomorrow , next week, next month, this month.this year.Only God will intervene with the renovation of a thing.I have not given up anyways..All the best
But it's ok to share important director posting eh ok oh
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Love

I knew I posted the above that u just reminded me..but there is a crucial reason why I said people should stop posting information relating to camp date here. They can post any other
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by evanslim(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Success1930:
Love

I knew I posted the above that u just reminded me..but there is a crucial reason why I said people should stop posting information relating to camp date here. They can post any other

I sent you an email last week but no response
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by damibjs: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Wait o....una no deh tire? Diz DSS tin is making life miserable.
If I want to laff hard....I just visit DSS thread and am OK for the day.
DSS tin no be WASA oo.....its meant for the who is who in government.....

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
damibjs:
Wait o....una no deh tire? Diz DSS tin is making life miserable.
If I want to laff hard....I just visit DSS thread and am OK for the day.
DSS tin no be WASA oo.....its meant for the who is who in government.....

And who told u that folks here are not the "who is who in government"?
grin
That was what you people said about NNPC till you were all shamed. People that didn't knw anybody still got the jobs.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 3:10am On Mar 09, 2020
sparog:

And who told u that folks here are not the "who is who in government"?
grin
That was what you people said about NNPC till you were all shamed. People that didn't knw anybody still got the jobs.
sparog you no dey tire for all this ur motivational speech? chai! hope is free sha

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2020
allan2:
sparog you no dey tire for all this ur motivational speech? chai! hope is free sha

Baba I no dey motivate anybody, I no just like negative comments. grin grin grin grin grin

It's better to hope for the best and prepare for the worst my brother grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Brosd01: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2020
sparog:

Baba I no dey motivate anybody, I no just like negative comments. grin grin grin grin grin

It's better to hope for the best and expect the worst my brother grin

long time hope dey make person sick,,,av faith and do weytin u suppose do wey go make u dey api
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Brosd01:

long time hope dey make person sick,,,av faith and do weytin u suppose do wey go make u dey api

That's the scope bro, one should not stay idle while waiting.

Have a plan B and C if possible cheesy
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Binariesss: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
sparog:

It's better to hope for the best and expect the worst my brother grin

You don't expect the worst bro, you prepare for the worst.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Binariesss:

You don't expect the worst bro, you prepare for the worst.

Thanks for the correction bro grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Teesad1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
good day my people. anybody with latest news? one guy told me that his friend received text from DSS this morning but not for coming to camp... pls those that have pple in headquarter confirm for us.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mistacoco2: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Teesad1:
good day my people. anybody with latest news? one guy told me that his friend received text from DSS this morning but not for coming to camp... pls those that have pple in headquarter confirm for us.
then the msg is for what?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Success1930: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
@ Teesad1

Ask the guy the content of the message or better still, he should send it to you..If it is not an inviation to camp message then Wat is it?? The guy might be joking or serious.. Thanks....
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Teesad1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
they are asking him his last qualification
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by mohsaaf: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Teesad1:
they are asking him his last qualification

Local man is just confused wallahi
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Teesad1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
pls those that have sources should confirm what is going on for us.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Binariesss: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2020
OH GOD HAVE MERCY ON US!!!
IS IT NOW A CRIME THAT WE WENT TO SCHOOL AND STUDIED HARD ONLY TO SEAT AND WAIT FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY FIRST CLASS RESULT WHILE THIRD CLASS GRADUATES ARE SEATED COMFORTABLY WORKING!!!
HAD I KNOWN, I'D HAVE HAD ALL THE FUN WHILE IN SCHOOL AND COME OUT WITH A THIRD CLASS RESULT KNOWING I'D BE MORE EMPLOYABLE.
THIS IS UNFAIR, DEPRESSING AND DEMORALIZING!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Goodlucknigeria: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2020
SSCE holders will be passing out this week. The next batch that is set for camp is for drivers. Graduate cadre to commence soon. Cheers
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Goodlucknigeria: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Binariesss:
OH GOD HAVE MERCY ON US!!!
IS IT NOW A CRIME THAT WE WENT TO SCHOOL AND STUDIED HARD ONLY TO SEAT AND WAIT FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY FIRST CLASS RESULT WHILE THIRD CLASS GRADUATES ARE SEATED COMFORTABLY WORKING!!!
HAD I KNOWN, I'D HAVE HAD ALL THE FUN WHILE IN SCHOOL AND COME OUT WITH A THIRD CLASS RESULT KNOWING I'D BE MORE EMPLOYABLE.
THIS IS UNFAIR, DEPRESSING AND DEMORALIZING!!!!

Take heart bro. Same thing happened to me in DPR recruitment 2016. Sometimes we should change our prayer topics to God please connect me to my destiny helpers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.