Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (966110 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Osaro4u2k(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Just finish the oral interview today after successfully scaling through the examination on Monday. We pray we make the final list! Just believe.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by efikboii(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Any idea when they will shortlist?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Favourflavour(f): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Osaro4u2k:
Just finish the oral interview today after successfully scaling through the examination on Monday. We pray we make the final list! Just believe.

What state is this?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Mubibond(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by OjogbonSkilash: 5:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Any latest on Oyo State recruitment?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Peezzy(f): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2020
Osaro4u2k:
which state is that?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Peezzy(f): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2020
What's the latest in Kwara?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Richieurch(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

Congrats
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jarell: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Pls have they start calling for interview in abuja?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Soulmoon: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Heaven wish you all that made trial best of luck. If you can pray, do so with your last sweat. If you are a sure gambler, put it on 50/50. 100,000+ applicants for just 146 opening or thereabouts, if you are still in this country without strong connet, I will advise you look away and focus on other sure means. People going to camp already purchased their kits and awaits the call without even submitting CV nor write exam, this one na just coverface, I wonder why they keep risking people's life and substance to attends exams & interview when the slot has already been shared. God will surely fight for the vibrant and courageous youth trying to make a better life outa this corrupt Nation...... Don't give up if you believe in a WIN, my own be say u can still live better without a DSS job. Just be smart, THIS IS NIGERIA...................

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by OjogbonSkilash: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Soulmoon:
Heaven wish you all that made trial best of luck. If you can pray, do so with your last sweat. If you are a sure gambler, put it on 50/50. 100,000+ applicants for just 146 opening or thereabouts, if you are still in this country without strong connet, I will advise you look away and focus on other sure means. People going to camp already purchased their kits and awaits the call without even submitting CV nor write exam, this one na just coverface, I wonder why they keep risking people's life and substance to attends exams & interview when the slot has already been shared. God will surely fight for the vibrant and courageous youth trying to make a better life outa this corrupt Nation...... Don't give up if you believe in a WIN, my own be say u can still live better without a DSS job. Just be smart, THIS IS NIGERIA...................

I keep on reading writeup like this every now and then, you people please can save us the irrelevant epistles, majority of people here are in this country, and know how things work, at least every one applying is at least 22yrs, that's not a child you keep lecturing every second. Despite the hurdles, interested persons decided to give all a try. Thus, if you have genuine and relevant information that may assist the common man, drop it, many people are asking questions here without answer, if you have reasonable answer to any, do justice and you be appreciated if not by all, by he who asks unlike unlike dropping inapposite article here. Tell us new thing we don't know, majority are aware of the risk. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Gensanusi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

please which state
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by samsard(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Soulmoon:
I once worked with a hiring process that received over 700 applications for less than 5 slots. That sounds like near zero chance, but if the successful applicants had worked with the mindset that only a few out of hundreds will be picked will they have explored that opportunity?
Even some billionaires started businesses that were thought to be bad ideas in their days and everyone could have sworn they had little chance of succeeding. If you're looking for an employment opportunity that sounds sure, I can assure you of one thing, it's only Npower-like job opportunities you will get in this country. You have to be bullish to succeed where there's competition.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by efikboii(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2020
this room quiet, wetin de Sup.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by SADYBABA(f): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Hello

Please can someone tell me the duration for camp training for cadet officers. How many months does it last?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by OjogbonSkilash: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
efikboii:
this room quiet, wetin de Sup.

Nobody seems to know much, virtually everyone has no idea of what's going on, the reason I guess. Too many unanswered questions here.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by efikboii(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
OjogbonSkilash:

Nobody seems to know much, virtually everyone has no idea of what's going on, the reason I guess. Too many unanswered questions here.

okay
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Dessertwolf: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
SADYBABA:
Hello

Please can someone tell me the duration for camp training for cadet officers. How many months does it last?
I think about 6 or 9 months.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Gensanusi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
the last training is 6 month in kano
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Khameal007(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2020
Please anyone with an idea on when the opening for detectives ( ssce holders) would commence? Your opinion is very much appreciated.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by SADYBABA(f): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gensanusi:
the last training is 6 month in kano
does Dss has any training school in KANO?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Khameal007(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Khameal007:
Please anyone with an idea on when the opening for detectives ( ssce holders) would commence? Your opinion is very much appreciated.

Anyone?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Martionsbillion: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
From the table of congratulations

Wish u guys well for taken the bold step to apply for DSS

Our God no go shame us

Amen

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by OjogbonSkilash: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2020
DSS never shortlist in any state Mih?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sleuthhound: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2020
OjogbonSkilash:

lol....na y its called secret service...what u need know is what u ve seen already! kiss
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Skofyld07: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hello! People
Any news for DSS test at Imo State?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Osaro4u2k(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please there is a rumour I am hearing which is flying, that DSS have started calling the successful ones, can someone help confirm the information?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by HarunaWest(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Osaro4u2k:
Please there is a rumour I am hearing which is flying, that DSS have started calling the successful ones, can someone help confirm the information?
can't the person confirm to you ni.. What Confirmation do you need again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Osaro4u2k(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
HarunaWest:
can't the person confirm to you ni.. What Confirmation do you need again?
If you don't have anything to say my friend will you keep quiet. You didn't see the word "Rumour" in my post.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by HarunaWest(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Osaro4u2k:

If you don't have anything to say my friend will you keep quiet. You didn't see the word "Rumour" in my post.
guy shatap.. Until you confirm and info stop spilling rumours upandan. Who rumour epp?

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sparog(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Easy guys grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.