Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (967416 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by profstar(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2016
pls is there anyone here from lagos who has recieve d text for interview
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Mekyno(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Emmanuel999:
Please do anyone has useful information concerning Enugu state command, if they are accepting applications or not, and if they are accepting, what qualifications and requirements.
sum1 said here dat he submitd on 13th feb. 2016 and my ppl ahome said dey will submit for me. So go and submit urs if u hvn't. Cheers
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by joshuajunior(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2016
lanzo:
. All d pple dat dia phones were collected sat under the shade. D guy u said attends Assemblies, is he d guy from abia north. how did u come abt d guy u said is from abia north

I know. Its not the guy.Someone confirmed from the Director. Cant say more than this. do you have info on the next stage?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by lanzo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
joshuajunior:

I know. Its not the guy.Someone confirmed from the Director. Cant say more than this. do you have info on the next stage?
. Names of successful candidates hv bn sent to YELLOW HOUSE ABUJA. They will review and approve befo the list is made public and successful candidates invited.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by lanzo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
joshuajunior:

. Indeed a candidate from abia north did very well. Do u know my identity. Send pm if u do, and also ur number i wil get in touch
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by hiseek25: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hi, everyone, i heard frm a close friend of my dat they av started collecting cv frm pple with O'level. i dont knw hw tru it is. pls comfirm. reportin frm osun.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by olacoded1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
toogreat:
Did anybody on this forum write the DSS test in Abuja?
We really didn't hear anything and its kind of annoying !
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by onyowo(f): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
lanzo:
. Names of successful candidates hv bn sent to YELLOW HOUSE ABUJA. They will review and approve befo the list is made public and successful candidates invited.
Sorry pls, is it names of successful candidates from ur state that had bn sent to abj or its all the selected ones nation wide Thanks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by olacoded1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
toogreat:

I sent a pm to you. Pls, check your mail box.
Am having difficulty replying... Please send me a mail here shuaibola12@yahoo.com
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Bigtoto(f): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
sanmibukunmi:

I thought am the only one thinking about this.....how can they mark so much scripts in such a short time? we did the exam on a Saturday and by Monday morning, ppl received texts...did they mark the scripts on Sunday one of the dss guys is a member of my church and a worker and he was in church all through the day. I doubt if all the scripts were marked.. they probably just chose a few scripts.... and besides they never wanted much ppl to come for the test cos they claimed they sent two messages and wanted to send away those that didn't send the second message.....

shaking my head for Nigeria.
nah everyone lazy likei you? Plus, do you know how many hands marking the papers?do you know when they started marking?do you know if they marked all night?ain't you a graduate?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Bigtoto(f): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
lanzo:
They did conference marking and submitted the score immediately after the exam that same day. It was possible cos the number of people invited for test was not much, just abt 300 in abia. The guy u saw in church is not d only DSS personnel in your state. He might not be on duty dat day, or was not part of the recruitment process. I got my the sms for interview on sunday noon. because it came out early might not be reason to say that all script was not marked
you have spoken well bro. Sanminbukunmi thinks the agency is like a family house cheesy
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Bigtoto(f): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'm not sure all states will do interview oh. Expect to be in camp by March.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by joshuajunior(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
lanzo:
. Indeed a candidate from abia north did very well. Do u know my identity. Send pm if u do, and also ur number i wil get in touch
i have sent you a pm. i dont know if u have gotten it. I have issues sending pm. Kindly send me pm, if u did not see mine.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by NobleAky(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Enugu command is yet to reach out to it's applicants, inshort i submitted my application package on Saturday 13th February 2016, the day many states wrote their exams. They collected my application after asking me questions about my qualification... So Enugu people relax they are yet to get back to us
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bigtoto:
I'm not sure all states will do interview oh. Expect to be in camp by March.
My Lady, good afternoon, pls how reliable is it that the camp is by march one Love
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
NobleAky:
Enugu command is yet to reach out to it's applicants, inshort i submitted my application packaged on Saturday 13th February 2016, the day many states wrote their exams. They collected my application after asking me questions about my qualification... So Enugu people relax they are yet to get back to us
My guy try to confirm this ur info, because it seems all states conducted their exams/interview.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by NobleAky(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Alkali01:
My guy try to confirm this ur info, because it seems all states conducted their exams/interview.
well if all states have done that, they would have turn down my application including other 3applicants i submitted alongside with. Many others were referred back to the command of their state of origin.
So in-as-much-as i will not play down ur assertion above, i still have this positive believe that Enugu applicants are yet to be called for test or interview or whoever proves me wrong should indicate and give us evidence. Again if you are #TeamEnugu# and has written ur test pls indicate!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jaysticks: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
I was at enugu office yesterday to submit my application and I was told they had concluded test last weekend and they were expecting results soonest....*missed opportunity*
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jaysticks: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
NobleAky:
Enugu command is yet to reach out to it's applicants, inshort i submitted my application package on Saturday 13th February 2016, the day many states wrote their exams. They collected my application after asking me questions about my qualification... So Enugu people relax they are yet to get back to us
How come I was told they have conducted their exam
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by jaysticks: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
NobleAky:
Bro...I'm in enugu...I need your number so I can speak with you. Please drop your cell
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Mekyno(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
NobleAky:
well if all states have done that, they would have turn down my application including other 3applicants i submitted alongside with. Many others were referred back to the command of their state of origin.
So in-as-much-as i will not play down ur assertion above, i still have this positive believe that Enugu applicants are yet to be called for test or interview or whoever proves me wrong should indicate and give us evidence. Again if you are #TeamEnugu# and has written ur test pls indicate!
i bliv smtn fishy is going on in Enugu's recruitment. Dey fit hand pick dear own candidates dat didn't even write exam, if dey don write ooh.
Naija, i hail
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by NobleAky(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
jaysticks:

Bro...I'm in enugu...I need your number so I can speak with you. Please drop your cell
let me have urs and i will get back to u
jaysticks:

How come I was told they have conducted their exam
jaysticks:

who told that? Were you at their office or an official told u that? let me have urs and i will get back to u
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by kunlexyfred(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
sutst:
I jst deed my interview today. I want to ask if its possible for abuja to change any list sent from state
Just pray hard. D system is too corrupt. Changing names on list sent by state commands is not a new thing in Abuja....pray pray and pray hard......
Please u are from which state?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by kixo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunlexyfred:

Just pray hard. D system is too corrupt. Changing names on list sent by state commands is not a new thing in Abuja....pray pray and pray hard......
Please u are from which state?
Things will be different this year, please bro, any idea how many per state?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
kixo:

lagos applicants,pls share ur interview experience
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by kunlexyfred(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
kixo:

Over 380 were invited to training school in 2014. Although some were sent packing some couple of month before commissioning and this leaves me with no doubt that average of 10 were taken per state judging by federal character... let's continue praying they take 10 and make d process credible
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/09/dss-sacks-ogars-sister-64-cadet-officers/
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by kixo(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunlexyfred:

Over 380 were invited to training school in 2014. Although some were sent packing some couple of month before commissioning and this leaves me with no doubt that average of 10 were taken per state judging by federal character... let's continue praying they take 10 and make d process credible
that's true, I pray this year's own is transparent and credible. By Faith, see you in camp!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by kixo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
politifact:
lagos applicants,pls share ur interview experience
I am not a Lagos candidate, however the interview is not difficult, know your current affairs, latest security issues, has Boko haram been defeated finally as announced by the FG, what are your views, relate your course of study to DSS, etc...

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by shawolin2020(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunlexyfred:

Why are they sent packing pls? Explain coz I really want to have the idea about what happen b4 they were sent home. Thank u man.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Bigtoto(f): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
kunlexyfred:

it was actually over 500 ooh cheesy

The thing weak me! Them keep innocent babe like me on a long thing.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by kunlexyfred(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
shawolin2020:
Why are they sent packing pls? Explain coz I really want to have the idea about what happen b4 they were sent home. Thank u man.
The service alleged they came in through political cronies and it will hinder their independence and loyalty to perform the job. Even d former dss spokesperson sister was involved.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.