Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (963607 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Kingwixdom(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2023
When are they starting please?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Chulluko(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2023
abeg wooo someone with d latest intel should kindly do us the courtesy of sharing please

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Bongamin: 9:53pm On May 08, 2023
Chulluko:
abeg wooo someone with d latest intel should kindly do us the courtesy of sharing please
I am suspecting that those with first class info are already in camp

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ziggyzigzag: 11:23pm On May 08, 2023
Bongamin:
there is no way they would enter camp and we won't hear rumours.....somehow, few people will hear it. I think they r unusually quite but things maybe taking shape underground....unpredictable dss.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Chulluko(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2023
My thoughts exactly, at least we would have rumors speculating but nothing everyone is claiming to have no idea what's going on
Ziggyzigzag:
there is no way they would enter camp and we won't hear rumours.....somehow, few people will hear it. I think they r unusually quite but things maybe taking shape underground....unpredictable dss.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ziggyzigzag: 12:01am On May 09, 2023
Chulluko:
My thoughts exactly, at least we would have rumors speculating but nothing everyone is claiming to have no idea what's going on
I believe some people have some info maybe they r scared to say it as tension is already high, people r just waiting, blood day hot. Even some guests here may have info....this anxiety fit rapture person chest!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Chulluko(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2023
Blood dey hot abeg wooo take am easy🦅 we go celebrate at the end
Ziggyzigzag:
I believe some people have some info maybe they r scared to say it as tension is already high, people r just waiting, blood day hot. Even some guests here may have info....this anxiety fit rapture person chest!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by whippersnapper(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2023
Dss no dey do recruitment now na Replacement. If you just get sure connect. They will contact you via text message or email. to go to camp. just chill it is likely before handover

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Clemence6969: 7:47am On May 09, 2023
Is that the new term "replacement" it's well
whippersnapper:
Dss no dey do recruitment now na Replacement. If you just get sure connect. They will contact you via text message or email. to go to camp. just chill it is likely before handover
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Kingwixdom(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2023
Clemence6969:
.. omo
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by AdamZaria97(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2023
There is 0% chance of this.

Obviously if some people on this thread get the job you won't see them on the thread again hehe but atleast some people will post either that they got text or email.

I know this because when I was less busy with my life I read almost every post from all 314 pages of this thread. Check posts especially from the 2012 and 2016 recruitments.The 2012 recruitment isn't on this thread tho. Its called "(SSS) State Security Service has finally called".

My advice to everyone here is just be calm. When things start moving you'll be surprised by how fast things will go.
Bongamin:

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by AdamZaria97(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2023
Replacement is different. l didn't even know DSS does replacement I thought it was a ministries thing. When an officer resigns or is sacked often a special recruitment is done to replace just them.
Clemence6969:

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by AdamZaria97(m): 11:39pm On May 09, 2023
lol its the opposite. the number of people that know exactly when recruitment will happen no pass 10 thats if they reach self. This is a sensitive organization information scarce naturally. Its the nature of the job.
Ziggyzigzag:

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by AdamZaria97(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2023
Everyone is claiming to have no idea what is going on because indeed nobody except a few people know whats going on. Do you expect to be getting plenty information from a core intelligence agency like its an MDA or parastatal? Lets even be grateful for the little that we know honestly.
Chulluko:
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by AdamZaria97(m): 11:49pm On May 09, 2023
In other news hope everyone is mentally ready to sew suit. grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ziggyzigzag: 11:58pm On May 09, 2023
AdamZaria97:
is it a must? Can someone just get a co-operate shirt and suit pants? Well, even dou na agbada them want us to wear, we are ready!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Chulluko(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2023
Mey dem put calls across nau to confirm it for themselves 😃 blood dun dey hot according to Ziggyzigzag's
Ziggyzigzag:
is it a must? Can someone just get a co-operate shirt and suit pants? Well, even dou na agbada them want us to wear, we are ready!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Kingwixdom(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2023
AdamZaria97:
drop update nah... blood dey hot

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Chulluko(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2023
Kingwixdom:
drop update nah... blood dey hot

Since update no come dey, what's the salary of level 8 cadres house

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by NdanaBusu: 6:15am On May 12, 2023
AdamZaria97:

Please drop the update.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by AdamZaria97(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2023
Honestly I just know that recruitment is being pushed for. Like I said very few people know exactly when and they are not the kind of people who will share such information.

As for the suit yes according to previous posts on this thread these are the items they text you to resume with:
1. Black suit.
2. Plain white shirt for suit.
3. Red tie.
4. White converse sneakers.
5. Blue jeans.
6. Sports wear
7. Personal things. I'm guessing things like toothbrush, pyjamas etc
This is what I remember. You go to classes in suit. I'm not saying you should sew it but better budget for it. Have someone who can sew it at moments notice or better yet buy ready made if you can afford.

Some items will be provided to you but I don't know what they are. Phones are siezed obviously. I've received conflicting information on whether cameras are allowed or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by whippersnapper(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2023
AdamZaria97:
Honestly I just know that recruitment is being pushed for. Like I said very few people know exactly when and they are not the kind of people who will share such information.

As for the suit yes according to previous posts on this thread these are the items they text you to resume with:
1. Black suit.
3. Red tie.
5. Blue jeans.
6. Sports wear
This is what I remember. You go to classes in suit. I'm not saying you should sew it but better budget for it. Have someone who can sew it at moments notice or better yet buy ready made if you can afford.

Some items will be provided to you but I don't know what they are. Phones are siezed obviously. I've received conflicting information on whether cameras are allowed or not.
Thanks for this info boss. its going to come in handy. Never knew we were to go to camp with suit. e be like say them use suit swear for them. even under this hot sun

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by NdanaBusu: 10:20am On May 13, 2023
Thanks for the information.
Please what's the monthly salary of a University graduate?
What's the duration of the training?
Do they accept Master degree?
And where is there training camp located?

AdamZaria97:

1. Black suit.
3. Red tie.
5. Blue jeans.
6. Sports wear

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ziggyzigzag: 4:01pm On May 13, 2023
NdanaBusu:
Thanks for the information.
Please what's the monthly salary of a University graduate?
What's the duration of the training?
Do they accept Master degree?
And where is there training camp located?

i don't know how much they pay for graduate but I heard its over 100k, don't know if its true or not....duration for training is 6 months for graduate but anything can happen....I heard the highest qualification they collect is degree or HND so they don't really mind for masters......they have training camp in lagos, bauchi and kaduna....bauchi and lag mostly used for graduates, kaduna own for ssce and diploma...but they can't use any camp as they please too........I hope this helps?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by NdanaBusu: 5:53pm On May 13, 2023
Ziggyzigzag:
i don't know how much they pay for graduate but I heard its over 100k, don't know if its true or not....duration for training is 6 months for graduate but anything can happen....I heard the highest qualification they collect is degree or HND so they don't really mind for masters......they have training camp in lagos, bauchi and kaduna....bauchi and lag mostly used for graduates, kaduna own for ssce and diploma...but they can't use any camp as they please too........I hope this helps?

Yes ooo
Thanks a million

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by AdamZaria97(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2023
The DSS likes to keep its secrets secret so I wont mention it on this forum but the salary is very good and youll be very comfortable don't worry. Not like an oil company of course but its very ok.

Training is 6 months intensive from what I know. Theres IT too.

If you have masters you will be taken as level 9 SIO I (same goes for certain professions like doctors, engineers, lawyers etc). I also heard Phd get level 10 direct. The rest of degree holders level 8 SIO II. So while you will be coursemates some people will be 1-2 levels above.

DSS is great and enjoyable work. It can be challenging but if your a problem solver and observant you will like it.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Kingwixdom(m): 1:57am On May 15, 2023
Update us please

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Moh99: 10:25am On May 15, 2023
Kingwixdom:
Update us please
Is like they have started calling people
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Chulluko(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2023
Moh99:

Is like they have started calling people

that is what i saw too
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Moh99: 10:37am On May 15, 2023
Chulluko:

that is what i saw too
Let see how it goes since it's a continuous process
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Chulluko(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2023
Moh99:

Let see how it goes since it's a continuous process
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.