Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (963967 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
allan2:
confirmed. it will only be 2 candidates per state. that is for cadets. ssce will nt b recruited dis year
Actually is not true, because in their last two recruitments they commissioned 385 cadets as senior intelligent officers. That's atleast ten cadets per state.. I stand to be corrected
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
you can Google about COBC 27 2012 and COBC 28 2014. It means Cadet Officers Basic Course 27 & 28

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
sutst:
pls from where bcs I did interview last week we where 30 but 7 of us where invited for vetting last week. yesterday I was call to confirm my PPA during nysc.
d system has to look like its following due process but dey have dia own internal dynamics. i hve been watchin d sss, dia for quite some time. and i can tell u dis. wen dey ask abt ur ppa dey r tryin to profile d threat u will pose wen u eventually learn dey hve juz been takin u for a ride
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
allan2:
d system has to look like its following due process but dey have dia own internal dynamics. i hve been watchin d sss, dia for quite some time. and i can tell u dis. wen dey ask abt ur ppa dey r tryin to profile d threat u will pose wen u eventually learn dey hve juz been takin u for a ride
lool it is well, I believe in God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
allan2:
have u gone far with them and later drop? or have u seen any one and how far was it b4 u or d person was drop
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
allan2:
shut up and stop saying rubbish things u dont know
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
allan2:
U are trying bt most of ur posts here are not encouraging pls

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by stmichael001(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
We js got through with our interview today in asaba delta state for ssce holders.
About 1,000 persons wrote the exam

80 was invited for interview.
In ma senatorial district we wia about 100 persons that wrote the exams.
13 of us were the lucky candidates who wia invites for the interview.

The question thrown at us were very tricky,bt nice.God helping me i had no problems answerin mine.

The only lady amongst us from ma senatorial district was asked to explained steps on how to prepare banga soup.She ws almost caught unawares,bt she answered them smartly.

Another guy was asked to name 3major political parties in nigeria.He did answered them but flopped while tryn to give the full meaning of A.PC. He casted,the interviewers had to rescue him,i pray he gets the Job amidst that error.

I was asked to define what an HAZZARD means,i did.. my next question was to give steps on how to control its effect on eventualities of its occurrence and God helpin me i did...my response was satisfactory.

i started by saying,the first step is to ensure the total evacuation of persons resident in the location,next is rescue of lives and properties of those trapped due to the adverse effect of the occurence.... i ws about addin up more details and my interviewer was satisfied with my initial response and he told me to stop satisfactorily.

Lastly he verified my originals and that was it...
We all await calls for vetting as i am 100% sure God has already done it for me.

wishn y,all the best....we shall all be in camp God-willing soon.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
juz a little objective exposition n some folks are tellin me to shut up. listen son, d system u r defendin, d dss which was created in 1986 after nso was dissolved his waist deep in a pit dat takes a second thought to jump into. does someone still remember dele giwa? few days after d sss visited him he got a letter bomb. wat about d assassination of bola ige? listen folks workin in d nigerian sss is nt so many tins u hve imagined...bt for those wit wat it takes, for those willing to go on covert destructive ops, for those....
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by stmichael001(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mr allan i understand all u trying to pass across to us. But just so u know we all HERE beleive in miracles.

If Jesus can raise the dead,who was already rotten for 3days,i dont think me getting this Job is too big for him to do.

We know there might be underground tinx happing bt like i said earlier,i dont rili know about others here sha,bt personally for me i believe so much in miracles.

Besides a friend of mine got this same Job the other time without pressing a dime button....i know him so closely he knows nobody in Abuja bt got the Job.

I strongly believe in MIRACLES

4 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
allan2:
juz a little objective exposition n some folks are tellin me to shut up. listen son, d system u r defendin, d dss which was created in 1986 after nso was dissolved his waist deep in a pit dat takes a second thought to jump into. does someone still remember dele giwa? few days after d sss visited him he got a letter bomb. wat about d assassination of bola ige? listen folks workin in d nigerian sss is nt so many tins u hve imagined...bt for those wit wat it takes, for those willing to go on covert destructive ops, for those....
you really are so jobless and un-useful... U knw so much abt DSS ok where has it taken you. All ur discouraging cock and bull stories are not needed here so please keep them all to urself.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
politifact:
Anyone who was at the lagos state command interview last week tuesday?
I was at the interview, infact I was first on the list of those who were interviewed
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
sutst:
pls from where bcs I did interview last week we where 30 but 7 of us where invited for vetting last week. yesterday I was call to confirm my PPA during nysc.
which state??
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Bigtoto(f): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
allan2:
stubborn oyongoyongo!
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Bigtoto(f): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
allan2:
oboy!nor de yan rust!is the job for everyone in the first place?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by stmichael001(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bigtoto:
stubborn oyongoyongo!
lol grin
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
lets get dis straight. no one is out here to discourage nobody. we all jump in lookin for some info, hopin for some miracle and guess wat niggers? we are all going to have a slice! dreams are goin to com true, some hopes are goin to get life but in all this i will not jettison objectivity. hope must not obscure objective reasonin. a huge bunch of those who applied dis year aint gonna get d job. u better start tinkin abt d future of such folks. wat happens to dem after d recruitment is over? someone has to keep dem in shape and dats wat i am here for. to keep d hopefuls who are nt goin to get d job dis year in shape. i hope u feel me
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
sodiksan:

I was at the interview, infact I was first on the list of those who were interviewed
any news?I was in the third batch
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Mekyno(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2016
politifact:
any news?I was in the third batch
have not heard anything. it's like people are hoarding information
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Snoopbest: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2016
is there anybody with information about when Abuja ssce interview will commence
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2016
sodiksan:

have not heard anything. it's like people are hoarding information
I am telling you my brother,people are hoarding information which I think is childish. Anyway,I heard its 10 slots for lagos. Let's just pray we are among them. Let me have ur phone number
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2016
Any info on ND holders? Has anyone successfully submitted?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2016
politifact:
I am telling you my brother,people are hoarding information which I think is childish. Anyway,I heard its 10 slots for lagos. Let's just pray we are among them. Let me have ur phone number
Bros pls any hint on when this will be over, as in when they will call and also camp will be open for training
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2016
Alkali01:
Bros pls any hint on when this will be over, as in when they will call and also camp will be open for training
I don't know,I just hope this suspense its over soon
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2016
Alkali01:
I don't know,I just hope this suspense is over soon
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=politifact post=43202606]I am telling you my brother,people are hoarding information which I think is childish. Anyway,I heard its 10 slots for lagos. Let's just pray we are among them. Let me have ur phone number[/quote/]

will be expecting your beeb, send me a mail sedeqq@yahoo.com
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2016
course29 commences in the nxt three weeks. bt dnt b surprised if it comes earlier
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2016
allan2:
course29 commences in the nxt three weeks. bt dnt b surprised if it comes earlier
Mr Allan2 pls are u sure of what u are saying, any way lets hope it comes true sha, thanks for the info bro.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
pls how long does it take for them to complete vetting bcs dey call me today, and I was ask to explain why I attained 3 secondary skols on monday I was ask to confirm my PPA
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by dasizzling: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oga sir youve been talking about vetting all day long everybody as been asking what state you are for youve refused to talk yet you want others to give you info.
sutst:
pls how long does it take for them to complete vetting bcs dey call me today, and I was ask to explain why I attained 3 secondary skols on monday I was ask to confirm my PPA
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.