Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964074 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Listic1: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Desdee101,

Please, do you have any idea whether most states have called for vetting? In my state everyone I've spoken to has not heard back from them after the interview.

I'm now thinking of calling the number that was used to invite me for the interview. Is that a good idea? Thanks.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Usyman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Please someone enlighten me of What and what ar expected to do when u invited to vetting.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Listic1:
Desdee101,

Please, do you have any idea whether most states have called for vetting? In my state everyone I've spoken to has not heard back from them after the interview.

I'm now thinking of calling the number that was used to invite me for the interview. Is that a good idea? Thanks.
no sir u dont need to call dem, d call most likely wont be answered. Jst be optimistic dat u are among d chosen, they will call or text u in due course, so no worry.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
Usyman:
Please someone enlighten me of What and what ar expected to do when u invited to vetting.
sir u are not expected to do any special or difficult thing, just answer any question they ask u regarding ur documents dats all... They may even vet u without ur knowledge by simply checking up on ur schools and referees to see if all d info on ur documents are genuine or manufactured. They call dat one conduit vetting.. Surface vetting is d one u are called and asked to clarify ambigous things on ur documents, u understand ba?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by destiro(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Desdee, thanks for ur insightful contributns so far. But if u re given d oportunity to chose between d NIS and DSS, which will u go for?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Sam95: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Some persons here like asking irrelevant questions eh. Instead of asking of dates and em say process. Ur asking of pay and levels in d system. Do u want to write a book about them or u want to be one of them. U all know d name of the job SECRET. Why these funny questions?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Usyman(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Desdee101:
sir u are not expected to do any special or difficult thing, just answer any question they ask u regarding ur documents dats all... They may even vet u without ur knowledge by simply checking up on ur schools and referees to see if all d info on ur documents are genuine or manufactured. They call dat one conduit vetting.. Surface vetting is d one u are called and asked to clarify ambigous things on ur documents, u understand ba?
Yes sir, i understand. Thanks.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Usyman(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
destiro:
Desdee, thanks for ur insightful contributns so far. But if u re given d oportunity to chose between d NIS and DSS, which will u go for?
Thesame question that i want ask but mine is between DSS and Nigerian customs service?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by BrytB: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Desdee101:
sir my dad didnt disclose dat to evn my mum his wife... Secret tins ba? But he sure told me and am highly motivated by d amount. Although e no big reach oil company pay ooo bt its very ok, jst believe me!
well-done bro! am now motivated.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Usyman:
Thesame question that i want ask but mine is between DSS and Nigerian customs service?
chairmen, for me personally in order of preference, it wud be 1.DSS 2.Customs 3.NIS. Even if customs n NIS pay 1mil monthly, i will still pick DSS cos dats where my heart is and has always been.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by NobleAky(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
salisy:
Thank u very much for this vital and insightful info. Feeling good to g
salisy of all people in GIS thread...u don join me here? Welcome on board as we remain hopeful of a positive outcome
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sam95:
Some persons here like asking irrelevant questions eh. Instead of asking of dates and em say process. Ur asking of pay and levels in d system. Do u want to write a book about them or u want to be one of them. U all know d name of the job SECRET. Why these funny questions?
Boss please bear with guys ooo evrybdy is curious and in need of clarification dats why im helpin out in d little way i can. No vex sir
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Usyman(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Desdee101:
chairmen, for me personally in order of preference, it wud be 1.DSS 2.Customs 3.NIS. Even if customs n NIS pay 1mil monthly, i will still pick DSS cos dats where my heart is and has always been.
Bros may God bless you.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Desdee101:
after d interview sir, on wednesday 17th feb
mind was on d 18th of feb. concerning d vetting na forms where b like book dem give us. view days later dem call me d ask y I attaind 3 sec skols, say dem go drop me, I come d beg begin expain d person come say no problem. say e b jst wan knw y I change skols. fear b catch me o I allmost cry for phone lool.

can politicians still influence d process at dis level?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by salisy: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
NobleAky:
salisy of all people in GIS thread...u don join me here? Welcome on board as we remain hopeful of a positive outcome
Naso bro. GIS don expire, so na to find beta job be that nah.
I pray for God to see us thru
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by NobleAky(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
salisy:
Naso bro. GIS don expire, so na to find beta job be that nah.
I pray for God to see us thru
the hustle continues here...which state are u representing?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Lordchibo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
BrytB:
well-done bro! am now motivated.
God is unpredictable
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
DSS State command and the State Security Adviser...do they have anything in common..
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 5:24am On Feb 28, 2016
saheed63:
DSS State command and the State Security Adviser...do they have anything in common..
mehn ur question lack basis. Wch one be state security adviser? Or did u mean to say State Security Services?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 6:48am On Feb 28, 2016
Desdee101:
mehn ur question lack basis. Wch one be state security adviser? Or did u mean to say State Security Services?
I feel that his thinking is based on the fact that if there is a National Security Adviser for the federal government. ..then states too should have State Security Advisers. ..
I hope am right @Shaeed63

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Akinife:

I feel that his thinking is based on the fact that if there is a National Security Adviser for the federal government. ..then states too should have State Security Advisers. ..
yes maybe dats his idea... my bros Saheed thers nothing like state security adviser, thers only Special Adviser to d Governor on Security Matters. So please re-arrange ur question and u will get suitable answer, cheers.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2016
sutst:
mind was on d 18th of feb. concerning d vetting na forms where b like book dem give us. view days later dem call me d ask y I attaind 3 sec skols, say dem go drop me, I come d beg begin expain d person come say no problem. say e b jst wan knw y I change skols. fear b catch me o I allmost cry for phone lool.

can politicians still influence d process at dis level?
boss politicians wud alws want to influence evry job opportunity to favour their close family n friends, but in d case of dis DSS it all depends on D state Director and d ADS A&L whos d head of admin, to either dance to d tune of politicians or refuse them. So pray those 2pple in ur state command are strict and no-nonsense kind of pple den u r safe.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2016
Actually my headache is how soon is this process will be over, then successful ones proceed to camp, because by delaying it or elongating the time many things will come in, including the influence of the politicians

pls Mr desdee101 reach ur contact pls let us knw when is the camp will be open, so that we stand strongly for prayers, this politicians they favour only their own in this country. pls reply to us, because many of us on this thread don't knw any Oga at the top.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2016
Alkali01:
Actually my headache is how soon is this process will be over, then successful ones proceed to camp, because by delaying it or elongating the time many things will come in, including the influence of the politicians

pls Mr desdee101 reach ur contact pls let us knw when is the camp will be open, so that we stand strongly for prayers, this politicians they favour only their own in this country. pls reply to us, because many of us on this thread don't knw any Oga at the top.
boss i understand, am also involved jst as u are so am very anxious to know wen d training will commence so am constantly on my dad's neck to get dat info. I will definitely tell us as soon as i have it. Cheers

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by sutst: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Desdee101:
boss politicians wud alws want to influence evry job opportunity to favour their close family n friends, but in d case of dis DSS it all depends on D state Director and d ADS A&L whos d head of admin, to either dance to d tune of politicians or refuse them. So pray those 2pple in ur state command are strict and no-nonsense kind of pple den u r safe.
am praying seriously. but my state is in d opposition party.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Akinife:

Bro u r right. Met a man at the Governor's office on Thursday who was addressed as d state security adviser. I saw him wit some men in suits n not smiling. I began to wonder if he's d monguno of d state.lol.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 1:17am On Feb 29, 2016
kunlexyfred:

That is my problem with Ondo command. As usual, no one is always ready to volunteer information.
ALL IS WELL.....
DSS job or not, God is still God.......
Bros. Longest time...any news yet from ondo command?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 1:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Please where is @ mightyfather?
I feel it's unfair for those people that were part of the COCB 28 from nairaland to just keep mute at this time?
please come and give us infor about camp, vetting and co.
@engrFaruq,@ scoffield245 and others
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 8:44am On Feb 29, 2016
Akinife:
I feel it's unfair for those people that were part of the COCB 28 from nairaland to just keep mute at this time?
And my brother the painful thing is they regularly visit nairaland even yesterday I saw scoffield245 viewing this thread, bt he said nothing and engrfaruq he even disguised as an applicant. if you drop an info here nobody will ID you and atleast you help.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 9:26am On Feb 29, 2016
toogreat:

Bro, are you on WhatsApp? Wanna have a private chat with you, if you don't mind.
bros am on whatsapp but they stole d fone at pmt park in enugu while i was returnin to my state for dat interview, i only hav dis my small asha 200 fone left wit me now.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 9:38am On Feb 29, 2016
Akinife:
from my own point of view, there are 3 possible reasons why d guys u mentioned are silent, either of d following: 1. DSS has a slogan wch says boldy "KEEP OUR SECRETS SECRET" so maybe they are adherring stictly to d act of secrecy as they have been taught in DSS training school. 2. They didnt actually make it into DSS and hence feel too ashamed to comment on any thing about DSS again. And den d last option is dat, maybe they dont really have any useful info to share here so they chose to be silent. Dis is jst my opinion o i stand to be corrected if am wrong.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.