Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (964599 Views)

DSS Recruitment / DSS Recruitment Nationwide / DSS Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2016
mightyfada u r sio11 on salary grade 150000? is dis guy high on reef or condensed poo? SIO1 earns a basic of 145k so do d math. stop sayin wat u dnt knw. even d salary of an ASP of police on grade 7 is far different from an ASP on level8 with nearly 20k. mighty fada i warn u to desist from parading urself as an officer

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ztown5306(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Pls, is there hope for OND and NCE this year?

mightyfada:

Well what we heard before was 5. Some states submitted 5 while others submitted 7. It all depend on the state director and the rapour with DG.

But one thing am so sure of is that it cant reach 10.

As for the camping date, we cant say.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2016
allan2:
mightyfada u r sio11 on salary grade 150000? is dis guy high on reef or condensed poo? SIO1 earns a basic of 145k so do d math. stop sayin wat u dnt knw. even d salary of an ASP of police on grade 7 is far different from an ASP on level8 with nearly 20k. mighty fada i warn u to desist from parading urself as an officer
Mr Allan brother, we want peace to reign on this. thread, as we always appreciate ur contributions here we equally appreciate the contribution of other important personnel here, as for their identity, that is not in any way be a topic of arguments here, what everyone need is reliable information regarding this recruitment. Pls Allan adhere to this. As we always wait for ur updates.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2016
mightyfada:

Once they are through, they would give the state go ahead.

The names might pass 5 depending on your state command.
We just can't over emphasize ur importance on this thread, thank u so much and we are sorry for any inconveniences. Thanks
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by owo28(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2016
waskayo18:

yes they are inclusive too
abeg any update on sss detective interview in edo state
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Please @mightyfada...which do come first ...Medicals or Final list...
Cos some ppl were saying that you will do medicals in camp.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by owo28(m): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2016
Pls pals any update on sss detective interview,edo state command
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2016
owo28:
Pls pals any update on sss detective interview,edo state command
Bros, interviews for detectives is done atleast in my state, and the recruitment process are usually uniform all over the country, bt am nt so sure for Edo state sha.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by owo28(m): 9:41am On Mar 07, 2016
Alkali01:
Bros, interviews for detectives is done atleast in my state, and the recruitment process is usually uniform all over the country, bt am nt so sure for Edo state sha.
jah bless
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Akinife:
Please @mightyfada...which do come first ...Medicals or Final list...
Cos some ppl were saying that you will do medicals in camp.

Medicals come up first before final list except if they want to change it this time around but thats how it has been.

It's not everyone that will reach medical part.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2016
mr Akinsanya Olumide, a.k.a mightyfada... Gudmorning 2u. Thanks for ur contributions to dis thread, u seem to knw a bit about DSS jst as i do thru my dad over d years... But my brother, i wud like to tell u categorically dat YOU ARE NOT A DSS OFFICER, u are not even a PROSPECTIVE DSS OFFICER. You are a TECH BLOGGER and SOCIAL MEDIA ENTHUSIAST with registered profile on almost all major social media sites. All of dat is not a crime, but what is your crime is IMPERSONATION. You are claiming to be what you are NOT. My brother theres no need for all dat... Its not worth it, jst give ur contributions to d thread as much as possible without claiming to be a DSS officer. Finally, to prove truely dat u are a DSS officer, answer dis question. What does DSS refer to as SERIAL ALPHA? Ur time starts now!!!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by chiefmidwife: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
mightyfada:
Morning my people, longest time... Sorry have being so busy.

Well I start my annual leave today so am free to answer any question.
Sir! Is the application still ongoing..
I have not applied bt want to if time still remain
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Ladgl(f): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2016
@ Desdeed101 good catch " U are not even a prospective DSS officer" sincerely dis is hilarious, infact the hilarity is thrilling bro
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by stmichael001(m): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2016
Desdee101:
mr Akinsanya Olumide, a.k.a mightyfada... Gudmorning 2u. Thanks for ur contributions to dis thread, u seem to knw a bit about DSS jst as i do thru my dad over d years... But my brother, i wud like to tell u categorically dat YOU ARE NOT A DSS OFFICER, u are not even a PROSPECTIVE DSS OFFICER. You are a TECH BLOGGER and SOCIAL MEDIA ENTHUSIAST with registered profile on almost all major social media sites. All of dat is not a crime, but what is your crime is IMPERSONATION. You are claiming to be what you are NOT. My brother theres no need for all dat... Its not worth it, jst give ur contributions to d thread as much as possible without claiming to be a DSS officer. Finally, to prove truely dat u are a DSS officer, answer dis question. What does DSS refer to as SERIAL ALPHA? Ur time starts now!!!
lolz..... d gbedu haf SET.. hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by drizzydrag(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2016
Desdee101:

What made you think if you as a prospective DSS Officer will know the answer to the question u asked above, Mightyfada won't know the answer let's assume he is a blogger as u claimed not a DSS officer as he claimed to be. Mind you dat most of the real bloggers can easily get their ways to get some infos if they want to.
Besides, a true DSS Officer won't answer this kinda coded question in a public like this forum. So, better chill with yo question and forget about who is a true DSS or NOT.
We are here for a relevant infos and let's free who ever is here to drop infos for us whether he/she is a DSS or not.
And if you a ardent follower of this thread right from day 1, you will see where he mentioned dat he is a Computer Science man by profession and wanted to go for MSc bfr the DSS job clicked for him and he is about to go for MSc in Criminology.
Am not saying all what he has said are true but I av no option dan to take it as he had said. After all, nothing concern me with his personal life for now, am only here for relevant infos.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Usyman(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
Hahahaha......Do u mean this oga mygtyfather is fake? Hahaha chineke God.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Alkali01(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
drizzydrag:

What made you think if you as a prospective DSS Officer will know the answer to the question u asked above, Mightyfada won't know the answer let's assume he is a blogger as u claimed not a DSS officer as he claimed to be. Mind you dat most of the real bloggers can easily get their ways to get some infos if they want to.
Besides, a true DSS Officer won't answer this kinda coded question in a public like this forum. So, better chill with yo question and forget about who is a true DSS or NOT.
We are here for a relevant infos and let's free who ever is here to drop infos for us whether he/she is a DSS or not.
And if you a ardent follower of this thread right from day 1, you will see where he mentioned dat he is a Computer Science man by profession and wanted to go for MSc bfr the DSS job clicked for him and he is about to go for MSc in Criminology.
Am not saying all what he has said are true but I av no option dan to take it as he had said. After all, nothing concern me with his personal life for now, am only here for relevant infos.
Shalom!
That's what I want us to understand, forget abt ID, impersonation or what ever, relevant info is what we want here pls.

1 Like

Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by allan2: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
lets get dis straight...everyone has d right to lie...we also hve d right to get caught. i hope mightyfada understands dat his impersonation game is up
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Usyman(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
allan2:
lets get dis straight...everyone has d right to lie...we also hve d right to get caught. i hope mightyfada understands dat his impersonation game is up
Hahaha......oga Allan2 thanks 4 exposing this guy, mayb his intention is to fraud someone.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Lordchibo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Usyman:
Hahaha......oga Allan2 thanks 4 exposing this guy, mayb his intention is to fraud someone.
lolz...ure reali a clown...
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Does SSS have Quarters and is it compulsory must stay dere
Secondly, how many years must u spend as an officer before u can further ur studies
@mightyfada,@ Allan2,@Dedee1
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Does SSS have Quarters and is it compulsory u must stay dere?
Secondly, how many years must u spend as an officer before u can further ur studies
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Akinife:
Does SSS have Quarters and is it compulsory u must stay dere?
yes bros DSS has official quarters for personnel, staying there is not compulsory. If u stay in d official house a perticular amount is deducted every month frm ur salary, if u rent a house by urself den no deduction. In DSS u are entitled to what they call STUDY LEAVE, but dats only after u hav worked for 7years and above. D study leave has 3 options: 1. Study leave without pay. 2. Study leave with half pay. 3. Study leave with full pay. Each of d options has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Desdee101:
yes bros DSS has official quarters for personnel, staying there is not compulsory. If u stay in d official house a perticular amount is deducted every month frm ur salary, if u rent a house by urself den no deduction. In DSS u are entitled to what they call STUDY LEAVE, but dats only after u hav worked for 7years and above. D study leave has 3 options: 1. Study leave without pay. 2. Study leave with half pay. 3. Study leave with full pay. Each of d options has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Thanks bro.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Expect the list this week or next @ most
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Akinife:
Expect the list this week or next @ most
I thought the list has already been submitted to the yellow house or is it the phone call to report to camp?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
politifact:
I thought the list has already been submitted to the yellow house or is it the phone call to report to camp?
Am talking about the final list...

Must it be phone call... Wat of SMS?
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by politifact: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Akinife:
Am talking about the final list...
Must it be phone call... Wat of SMS?
ok,let's hope for the best.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Desdee101(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
drizzydrag:

Shalom!
Hello sir, please can u intelligently read my post to d guy a second time? If u do, u shud be able to see dat first of all i didnt condemn watever info he has contributed to dis thread, i even acknowledged all his contributions. I only have problem wit him for claiming to be a dss officer whch he is not... Secondly, d question i asked is not meant for everybody on dis thread to answer, it is directed to d only "DSS Officer" we hav here. D term serial alpha is known to every dss personnel both junior and senior officers, they all learn those code languages when in training school... As he claims to be a dss officer, please let him answer d question.. D answer is just a single word not even sentence.. So please hold ur peace sir, i dont intend to ridicule anybody... Shalom to u too.
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by Akinife(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please ooo..

DAT gun on Mightyfadas dp...is that not Tar-21
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by drizzydrag(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Desdee101:
Hello sir, please can u intelligently read my post to d guy a second time? If u do, u shud be able to see dat first of all i didnt condemn watever info he has contributed to dis thread, i even acknowledged all his contributions. I only have problem wit him for claiming to be a dss officer whch he is not... Secondly, d question i asked is not meant for everybody on dis thread to answer, it is directed to d only "DSS Officer" we hav here. D term serial alpha is known to every dss personnel both junior and senior officers, they all learn those code languages when in training school... As he claims to be a dss officer, please let him answer d question.. D answer is just a single word not even sentence.. So please hold ur peace sir, i dont intend to ridicule anybody... Shalom to u too.

I never said u condemed all his contributions on this thread... All am trying to say is dat u should forget about trying to know if he is impersonating or not. Thereby, stop asking questions dat u know d answer should av been a secret within the agency.
Don't just take it the wrong way, is better we know d limit we can go dan to tarnish our image just in d name of trying to feel relevant.
There are ppl here on this thread dat has ppl inside the DSS and they are dishing out info too on dis thread but dey never mention dem on the thread.
So try to be dropping info wisely if u av and don't get yourself into trouble.....
Re: DSS Is Recruiting (2016) by NobleAky(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Are one supposed to posted back to his state command of origin just like during IT or Officers are randomly posted across the commands in th country?

Are they supposed to shave just like other security personnels? Desdee over to u sir!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (326) (Reply)

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.